[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do girls realize that an average-looking girl or butterface gets
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 17267427.jpg (82 KB, 524x716) Image search: [Google]
17267427.jpg
82 KB, 524x716
Do girls realize that an average-looking girl or butterface gets more attention than a model-looking man?
>>
>>24332980
That's because men are horny and desperate.
>>
>>24332980
Interestingly enough this thought process generates a bizzare curve in men: they tend to hit on average chicks more than "hot" ones.

Check out the okcupid stat guy.
>>
>>24332999
desperate yes, horny not necessarily
the whole "men just wanna fuck and chuck" meme is just that, a meme
>>
>>24333033
>desperate yes, horny not necessarily

This

I think if that were true then men would be going to prostitutes all the time and never complaining about the feel when no gf.
>>
>>24332980
That's because most guys are pathetically lonely
>>
>>24333048
Why is it pathetic to be lonely?

You know you get a lot more of something when you don't already need it. Women know what it feels like to be inherently worthless.
>>
"Hot" girls look boring, to me. I've said why dozens of times here. About how 10/10 girls have become the new average, because they are all we see, in today's age; tv, movies, games, magazines, etc. Average is boring.

Girl in OP is a 9/10 to me.
>>
>>24333202
try going outsiide nigga.
>>
>>24332980
Only in your desperate world.
>>
>>24333125
No, women don't have a clue what it is like to feel worthless. It is men that are considered disposable in our society if they are not sucessful.
>>
File: nice_watch.jpg (86 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
nice_watch.jpg
86 KB, 960x720
In a way yes, but I doubt their processing includes any kind of pity whatsoever. (Related: Also, their hate hate of horny ugly men and easy average girls is of very different nature.)

They know even ugly girls are chatted up in public situations, but at the same time they consciously "accidentally" touch the hot guys arm etc. and as the average dudes are invisible to their desire radar, they might conclude that all people experience sighs of interest from the other sex.
>>
File: life.jpg (181 KB, 1078x1228) Image search: [Google]
life.jpg
181 KB, 1078x1228
>>24333313
I want to add that I find it extremely funny how even among educated girls, there is the phenomenon of how they think some of their uglies friends should get together with some uglier dudes - they like to help forming couples and take people off the dating pook
while at the same time they, seeming out of principle, overestimate their level of hotness and reserve themselves for the best guys.
Unless the girls have psychological issues and openly are hating on them selves, they would never rate themselves 5/10.
(And even if femanons read this, they might agree and still go on rating themselves "at least an 7")
>>
Women are often self-absorbed but rarely self-aware. Droppin' redpills here, babbies need not reply:

Women are conditioned from birth to "marry up" economically and socially. They don't consider men below them as potential mates and will respond very negatively to even the thought of a man "lower" than her attempting to gain her attention.

Thus, a "plain Jane" gets a lot more attention form men, because those men have the slight hope that she'll consider them as human beans.

"Hot" and "rich" women are often lonely and unfulfilled because they'd rather die than go against societal pressure to "marry up." So they get a rat dog to carry around as a replacement for the children they refused to have.

You'll see the numbers of these types of women increase as feminism takes jobs away from men and excludes them from education. Already more women are in college than men and it's increasing.
>>
>>24333507
>societal pressure

*genetic predisposition.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.