[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Mfw relationship with gf of 3 years is going down the drain,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: slett.png (63 KB, 379x430) Image search: [Google]
slett.png
63 KB, 379x430
>Mfw relationship with gf of 3 years is going down the drain, and I have no fucking clue how to stop it

She's pretty much the only reason I have to wake up in the moring, but recently we've just become more and more distant. I love her more than anything, but everything is just fading away.
Help me.
>>
Have you addressed all of this with her?
That would be the first step.
>>
>>24332445
everyone has to go through this at some point or another.

my advice is to dump her before she can dump you, but you won't listen, and you will get hurt, and you won't have fun for a year and wont feel you are starting to get over her until after two year.

If you dump her you will have closure at least
>>
>>24332484
We feel the same, and none of is really wants the relationship to end. None of us have had any real previous relationships, so it might just be that the first breakup is the hardest, but I know that my depressed ass won't float for long if we split.
>>
>>24332521
It's mutual. That's the hard part.
>>
>>24332521
This, OP. It's what I regret not doing.
>>
>>24332445
haha
good
you fucking normie
go cry about it on facebook faggot
>>
>>24332523
it's probably just a natural dip.
Acknowledge that you love each other, but right now you feel less like hanging out.
It'll pick back up.
Focus on your solitary pursuits in the meantime and remember how to define yourself as an individual.
>>
>>24332569
Thanks for the advice. It's not really that we don't want to hang out. It's just that everything just feels so bland when we're together. It's just kinda lost the spark.
>>
>>24332445
Get a drain plug.
>>
>>24332901
I would, but I'm poor as fuck atm.
>>
>>24332976
>expecting a girl to stay with someone who can't even afford a drain plug
>>
>>24333037
Idk if she was bullshitting just to be nice, but money never seemed to be a problem with her.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.