[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Nightmares you have had recently
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: 1404569239736.jpg (18 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
1404569239736.jpg
18 KB, 400x386
What are some Nightmares you've had recently? Here's one of mine, but some back story first.

>be me
>be going through some girl issues
>stop taking to female bot friend I started falling for
>really nice girl that we have a lot of interests and past experiences in common
>put my everything into trying to make her happy. Was thinking about asking her out
>stop talking to her because she has the biggest crush on one of our mutual girl friends and when fembot kept talking to me the girl she had a crush on started getting jealous /spoiler]
>indirectly tells me that after she found this out she started just using me for the attention of the other girl
>was going to announce feelings
>she blocks me without as much as a goodbye
>don't do anything at first, then try to contact her to at least salvage a friendship or end it on good terms
>her crush tells me to stop and that fembot has a huge crush on them so it'll never work for me and fembot
>decide to get closure on my end, send her flowers with like a goodbye and a heartfelt message

Haven't thought about her in a few days but then I had a nightmare today

>running, no specific direction but always toward a crying sound
>it's fembot's voice
>everytime I get there she's facing away from me, when I hold her she says "anon, why?" And then melts into goo or some liquid thing.
>repeat the sequence until eventually I start drowning in fembot goo
>die
>wake up in a cold sweat, heart is still pounding hour later
>>
>>24332267
Op herez I'm really not sure why most of the post turned this much of a spoiler. Only meant for one or two lines to be a spoiler.
>>
I have nightmares of car accidens at least once a week.

I don't like it.
>>
>>24332800
You think there's a reason for it? Or just that you have a fear of them?
>>
I was like half asleep and i was dreaming of hitting my bong then i dropped it and it smashed in my dream. I woke up and realized i didnt actaully smash it
>>
>>24332981
That doesn't sound that bad anon, maybe you were just high
>>
Last night I had a dream I got framed for murder and got sent to prison and was about to get raped (I'm 5'5 with long hair and some feminine features so this is more or less possible if I ever go to prison). And I loved it
>>
File: image.jpg (107 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107 KB, 720x960
I'm not sure if it's a nightmare because even though situations in my dreams are sometimes scary I usually can remain pretty calm. A lot of my dreams seem to center around an apocolyptic-type situation whether it's been watching an atom bomb fall from an old WW2 plane or seeing a tidal wave destroy all of LA. I always end up surving and wandering around the wreckage. Also breaking into places is a pretty common theme, the cops always get called and I always have to find a way out before they get there. Not really sure what any of this stuff means
>>
>>24333160
Did you find out who you were murdering? was it someone you know? >>24333160
>>
File: 1292177000411.jpg (4 KB, 202x250) Image search: [Google]
1292177000411.jpg
4 KB, 202x250
>>24332267

>sleeping on surface resembling a large cheese
>odd shaped holes roughtly 4 inches across
>in some of them lives spiders that surface occasionally

Next night

>dream of leaving the house
>found old jacket in garage
>put it on and start walking
>dad shouting
>reveal huge spider sitting on back as I'm walking away, legs span all way across my body
>>
>>24333578
No I was never even there to see it happen, the cops just showed up and arrested me. I had never seen the victim before
>>
>>24333690
That sounds terrifying to me and I don't even have a fear of spiders

>>24333736
Damn, I don't know what that means. Dreams are weird
>>
File: 1000.jpg (62 KB, 1000x565) Image search: [Google]
1000.jpg
62 KB, 1000x565
>>24332267
>running through a maze of a house
>find childhood best friend
>he continually makes attempts to kill me
>tell him to knock it off
>sneak off to the basement
>hear him coming
>unload on him but he won't go down
>he's bleeding everywhere trying to get up
>i'm yelling at him to repent and just die
>blow his head off
>wake up

I did a shit job of explaining this. I'm not religious. I don't even know if this can be classified as a nightmare, it was just insanely disturbing. Glad I could get this off my chest.
>>
>>24332267
>me and 2 friends driving up a mountain
>the road is right on the edge of a cliff
>a friend that recently got his drivers licence is driving
>we're approaching a turn
>friend isnt turning in time and we start yelling his name
>he starts turning towards the end but too late
>car start slipping of the cliff
>we start falling
>pray to god that im fucking dreaming as we are falling
>luckly wake up
Ill never let him drive
>>
I very rarely have nightmares but I know I had one this night and was very relieved when my alarm clock woke me up but for the life of me I can't remember what it was about!
>>
>>24334387
I think that's a normal thing for dreams right? Have you considered a dream journal? Where you write your dreams in right when you wake up?
>>
>>24332267
Flowers OP ? Seems like she could give a shit about you... Why flowers.... Wow...
>>
I only ever remember my horrific dreams. Here are a few examples:

>A giant spider crawls out from under my bed and sprints at me

>Shot to death with a nailgun

>Find my mother in the attic, bleeding out of her eyes saying "there is no God"

>Surrounded by zombies and then ripped apart

>Thrown over a fence into incoming traffic
>>
>>24334556
I sent her the flowers because she admitted other men never have done cute and romantic shit like that for her. I thought it would be a nice touch to make her feel better about herself. I think it just made her feel worse. I've heard whispers between some of her friends and I feel like I shouldn't have sent them. That's probably why i had the nightmare. I worry too much

god. I feel like such a tool
>>
>>24334509
I have one but I almost never have the time to write anything on it. As soon as I wake up is Get dressed to catch the train to go to University.
And I really don't want to wake up earlier than 6 AM
>>
>>24336273
Maybe get one of those tape recorder things. Say it while getting ready?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.