[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how 2 find platonic daddy-like caretaker who is actually worth
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (224 KB, 994x1600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
224 KB, 994x1600
how 2 find platonic daddy-like caretaker who is actually worth the effort
>tfw daddy issues
>tfw losing all hope that I will ever be like the other girls with their fathers
>>
>>24332180
Define worth the effort. If youre gonna sit around and be taken care of it seems to me as though theres no effort needed.
>>
>>24332180
What effort is there if its a platonic caretaker relationship? Is he literally doing everything in exchange for you to just exist near him?
>>
>>24332180
>be treated like a child
>effort

you're retarded
>>
>>24332226
>>24332244
the effort in looking is what I meant :-( most just want sexual things and stuffs

also it's not about existing, it's about being a father figure including (but not limited to) making rules, disciplines, etc.

I thought this was a thing
>>
Are you hot and slutty?

If not fuck off
>>
>>24332302
Hm weird, never heard of this phenomenon before. I dont know anyone that would want to adopt an already grown up person without wanting a relationship with them.
>>
File: IMG_2520.jpg (26 KB, 539x540) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2520.jpg
26 KB, 539x540
>tfw daddy issues
>secretly want to get raped by fat dominant men who choke me and beat me
i want to be removed of all my rights

submissive to death

>inb4 beta anons try to act alpha or dominant
you guys dont cut it sorry
>>
>>24332433
not really grown up
>>24332452
get out my platonic thread with your nsfw fantasies
>>
>>24332452
Thats a different situation though. Im genuinely interested in what op is asking for is real or not.
>>
>>24332515
What would the adopter gain?
>>
File: tumblr_mknq0qhguw1s97e43o1_500.gif (585 KB, 500x350) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mknq0qhguw1s97e43o1_500.gif
585 KB, 500x350
>>24332302
Omg wow what a great deal! Poor baby! must be hard to look for someone to take care of you, you can always try tumblr if you get tired
>>
>>24332568
I think OP just wants to be adopted as a child pretty much like normal adoptions, right?
>>
>>24332568
I don't know I guess some guys just want to be a caretaker/paternal figure? I guess nothing really but someone that will do whatever they say within the lines
>>24332584
this made me so happy but tumblr is like full of guys who just want the sexual aspect of it
>>24332588
in short I guess so
>>
>>24332687
Lately less and less people want kids, and those that do already have em so im not sure about your quest there OP.
>>
>>24332687
Oh and also people would rather just adopt a straight up child thats sub 5 years old or something. Best of luck to ya though
>>
>>24332748
>>24332765
;_; worth a shot right??
>>
>>24332687
Stunning and brave
>>
>>24332806
Well if anywhere you might find something as such here. But I find it hard to believe that there is a person on this planet that just wants to take care of somebody else without it being their family or without gettin something in return. Just seems highly unlikely to me namean.
>>
I'll be your daddy, baby girl :-3
>>
>>24332452
That shit's too much effort. All the people you'll find on craigslist/collarme/fetlife etc. are all fake or think they're real and just want easy submissive pussy.

It's too much effort to keep something like that up unless you're making 500k a year and don't have to work every day.
>>
>>24332302
It does exist... sort of. You can be a little to someone, the daddy/daughter is usually more about sex. And the little/big is usually about sex as well. You'd be hard pressed to find someone who doesn't at least want to give you oral and only because he's 80 years old and his dick doesn't work anymore.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.