[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do i get a fit gf guys?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: Korra_d2119a_5433373.png (372 KB, 564x624) Image search: [Google]
Korra_d2119a_5433373.png
372 KB, 564x624
how do i get a fit gf guys?
>>
Be rich/attractive and have social status. Just like any other cumdumpster
>>
>>24331920
>Be rich/attractive
how can i achieve that if i was born poor and ugly
>>
Why do you make this thread every day
>>
>>24333449
because i still haven't got a fit gf
>>
>>24331966
Get rich and get surgery.
>>
>Be fit and to fit related things in situations where you can meet fit girls.
>Then make a good first impression
>build a relationship like you would with any other woman
>take her out a few times or hang out or whatever is the norm now to get to know each other
>If it works out then congrats you have a fit gf
>>
Date a man and convince him to start crossdressing.
>>
>>24333817
Yeah but you already got all the advice. It's pretty simple rly. Become chad, get a fit gf. Failing that be a robot, go to the gym, find a crazy fit gf but at least she's 66% fit gf and 33% crazy.

You won't get more advice than that there's not a mystic secret trick to getting a X girlfriend.

If making the thread is motivating you then by all means. That chick is hot as hell.

But it's lazy bait or whatever it is. It's not rly shit posting. Mehposting? Idk
>>
>>24331912

Those are fake tits.

99% of super fit girls have implants because they have no fat so their breasts shrink to raisins.
>>
>>24334092
Hey that pic is me. Idk why you guys post my pic every day but whatever lolz.

Anyways they aren't fake thank you very much.
>>
>>24331912
who is this semen demon?
Google search only tells me "is this too much?". Bunch of faggots
>>
>>24334288
sandraprikker probably
>>
>>24331912
>tf when fit gf

it's a good feel.
>>
1. Get /fit/
2. Get monies
3. Get friends
So pretty much you're fucked.
>>
>>24331912
get /fit/ go to gym, masturbate
>>
File: 1444919826739.jpg (95 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1444919826739.jpg
95 KB, 960x960
>>24331912
Personally, I'd say the best way to get about it is to enter a sportclub where girls activly participate.
I'd suggest light-athletics/olympic-sprt, lots of fit girls there.
Was into rowing when I was younger and still remember how often I fucking jacked off at home to some of the older girls training with me.
I'm now into martial arts, which is mostly not adviceable for finding a gf. Those that go there, at least to my club (I do MMA(wrestling, Kickboxing and Judo), look like fucking goblins, They do have killer bodys though, if you like small-breasted, wide-shouldered sloots with gloots. The faces are a real nogo though.

And those that look nice from the face usually stop going to the trainings after they realize that this isn't anything like the few Taibo-courses they had in their normie-gym.

Also, way back when I was in a normie-gym aswell, I used to constantly chat up women in the sauna. Fucking A, I tell you. It was like a total rolereversal. Since we all were allready naked and since I'm actually content with my body I had no problems chating with my wang being plain to see, while most women who went to the saune 1. looked like a goofball when they realized it was a mixed one and 2. that they are totally naked infront of men they don't know and show those lovehandles for all to see.
That's the only part I miss about normie-gyms, really. The Mirins of all the normie-whores. Shame I'm into powerlifting now so I most likely would only fart and burp like crazy when they would be mirin me.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.