[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did they cancel this masterpiece so they could create Daria?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
Why did they cancel this masterpiece so they could create Daria?
>>
Because it's for 10 year old boys. KoTH is the only decent thing Mike Judge ever did. Fite me.
>>
>>24331858
True...KoTH is more memorable.

Its like, Hank is the right winger /pol/ should aspire to be.
>>
Probably because a bunch of kids tried to repeat some of the shit they saw on the show and music videos have died. Have of the show's airtime was them making fun of music videos and today no one really gives a shit about them. Diarrhea is stupid.
>>
>>24331842
Because it fucking sucks. It's not funny at all and has no redeeming qualities really
>>
>>24331858
>>24331989
>>24332241
>>24332253
Wow look at all the haters in this thread
>>
File: 1343863995494 - Copy.jpg (19 KB, 352x315) Image search: [Google]
1343863995494 - Copy.jpg
19 KB, 352x315
>>24332241
>>24332270
I love Beavis and Butthead. I never said I hated it in my post.
>>
The real question is why in God's name did KOTH go on for fucking 15 years and fucked us over with no ending JUST to revamp this?
>>
>>24331842

Beavis and Butthead had a good run. The jokes are getting stale and it was best to end it before it turned into The Simpsons. Daria was for a different generation. King of the Hill was for a different generation. The Goode Family was actually okay in the later half of the season, but it didn't really get much of a chance
>>
How many times could they make the same jokes? Every show has to come to an end or else it just becomes the Simpsons
>>
>>24332363
idk man a stereotypical liberal family just doesn't have as much charm or humor that a conservative one does.
>>
>>24332356
Wow looked again and saw KOTH has been gone for 5 years. Fuck still feels like it was just on
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.