[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw no gf with dyed hair
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6
File: 1444566988971.jpg (709 KB, 700x1050) Image search: [Google]
1444566988971.jpg
709 KB, 700x1050
>tfw no gf with dyed hair
>>
Good. Its a sign shes damaged anyways.
>>
>>24331792
>tfw no boring pseudo-loser gf who dies her hair to get attention
>>
File: IMG_6592.jpg (205 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6592.jpg
205 KB, 960x1280
>>24331929
>shes damaged
How do you know?
>>24332040
But it looks cute.
>>
Im with OP on this one. Dyed hair looks qt as fuck.
>>
File: image.jpg (338 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
338 KB, 1280x960
She posted in a collar thread a couple days ago
>>
>>24331792
dont date them

they fucked up yo
>>
>>24332885
What if im also fucked up?
>>
>>24332913
Yes because two mentally unstable people is a great recipe for a stable relationship
>>
>>24331792
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aposematism
>>
>>24332924
Hey, im stable : <
>>
>>24332948
that meme is so old, it's just implying that they want you to stay away from them, it's not even accurate
>>
>>24333009
>what if I'm also fucked up?
>I'm stable
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>
>all girls with dyed hair are crazy, stay away from them
>not all guys who browse r9k are like that, I deserve a gf!!

this one never gets old
>>
File: 1439153907391.jpg (736 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
1439153907391.jpg
736 KB, 960x1280
>A-anon am I c-cute now?
>>
>>24333023
Nah, it's more like a warning coloration. Do you think the animals who display this fully understand that they have this and as to why? no, same with the women who brandish these colors.
>>
>>24333038
There are plenty of ways to be not normal
>>
>>24333101
Not really, if you're not fucked up in the sense that you are unstable, there's nothing really fucked up about you, just different.

People don't say stay away from girls with dyed hair because they might like anime or have some weird kinks. It's because they're crazy.
>>
>>24333090
If you understand women logic, why are you still here? Go get a gf you dumbfuck. They do it because not-dyed hair is boring af.
>>
>>24333070
>all girls with dyed hair are crazy, stay away from them

Which is true. They fall under the "alterantives" who tend to also have tattoos/piercings which is linked with promiscuous behavior, it is being smart.

>not all guys who browse r9k are like that, I deserve a gf!!

Never heard anyone say this at all, seems like you mashed a bunch of different peoples statements and threw it all together to make this one huge strawman.
>>
>>24333136
They do it for attention, anon
>>
>>24333090
yeah and animals with bright coloration are typically considered the most desirable for mating in countless animal species, hell, we give animals unnatural coloration because it makes them more desirable as pets too. your meme is old and dead
>>
>>24333169
>>24333136
This is not a meme, i challenge you trying to get in the know with a woman with bright coloured dyed hair.

They are batshit in a way or another: manipulative bitches, or complete attention whores.

In general whores every single one.
>>
>>24333136
So you're saying the only reason to browse this board, or 4chan is if you don't have a girlfriend? funny.

>They do it because not-dyed hair is boring af.

No fucking shit, I never stated this wasn't their reasoning, but what it signifies they do not understand. Women who have dyed hair in strange colors are known basket cases and gigantic sluts, I have never come across one who went against this.

They fall into the gutter trash "alternatives" who get tattoos and piercings which has been linked with promiscuous behavior.
>>
>>24333169
Wrong, animals with sophisticated colors are the most desirable, the ones with bright colors are always dangerous.
>>
>>24333143
>but it's true!!
says who exactly? there's people who say it's a sign of crazy and people who know others that aren't crazy and have dyed hair. your statement is just an opinion and nothing more. I could say all guys who browse 4chan are damaged goods and not be material, doesn't make it true just because some who fall into the category of browsing 4chan are also bad dating material for whatever reason, because there's plenty who aren't.

>thinking that's a strawman and no one has ever said that
definitely haven't browsed here for long enough then
>>
>>24333228
>no, the colors are SOPHISTICATED, not bright!
you're really scraping the bottom of the barrel
>>
>>24333206
>>24333143

>Bitches about use of strawman
>Entire argument is one giant strawman
Nice
>>
>>24333294
That's true, look at birds, their colourations have beautiful patterns and an colours;
While poisonous fishes, frogs or bees and other animals just have contrasting bright colourations that make them stand out from the enviroment.
>>
I just want to say, i really hate the when blonde and brown is mixed
>>
>>24333156
If it works, why not? Nothing weird about it.
>>
>>24333208

How much interaction have you had with individuals under 30? And do you live in hickville?
>>
File: 96583-004-6F565225.jpg (29 KB, 550x357) Image search: [Google]
96583-004-6F565225.jpg
29 KB, 550x357
>>24333294
For your sake I hope you are just pretending to be retarded.
>>
>>24333308
Well, this is not a strawman as the majority of the dyied ones are whores.

Again, how many have you personally met of them?

More than strawman it falls into stereotype, and a stereotype is based a largely accepted truth.
>>
>>24333329
so your point boils down to
>but I think these have pretty patterns, so it's different!
>not realizing a fuckton of poisonous animals also have "beautiful patterns"

its okay to be wrong, anon
>>
>>24333271
>I could say all guys who browse 4chan are damaged goods and not be material

It is a fair assumption, but only on the surface. You seem pretty dense, most who come here are just letting off steam on an anonymous image board and say some very unsavory things, which can apply to anyone given the chance no matter how good you perceive a person is or isn't.

This is a false equivalence to the warning coloration.

>definitely haven't browsed here for long enough then

Well I have, and I don't out right see people saying they deserve a girlfriend. If anything it is just a bunch of people either letting off steam about the nature of women, or people saying they wish they could have a girlfriend but know they aren't good enough. You seem have to have mashed these two crowds and formed the strawman you have performed.

Do you dyed hair something? is this why you are getting so upset about this?
>>
>>24333389
>le me le pretends le me do not understand XD
here you won are you happy?
>>
>>24333342
It's desperate and pathetic, and also laughable.

To each their own. If you want a girl who is so insecure about their appearance they feel the need to drastically alter it to garner attention, be my guest
>>
>>24333369
>Well, this is not a strawman as the majority of the dyied ones are whores.
>it's not a strawman because that's my opinion
at least admit it then

>Again, how many have you personally met of them?
a lot, considering I live in a very urban area

>More than strawman it falls into stereotype, and a stereotype is based a largely accepted truth.
yeah, cause that's never backfired
>>
>>24333433
Well, niggers steal and are savages.
This is a stereotype, and is based on truth, a truth wich is based by the fact that niggers are less intelligent.

Dyed hair women are whores, this stereotype is based on the fact that they dye their hair because they feed on attention, and they will do anything for more attention, even whore themselves out.
>>
>>24333308
My argument is based upon a stereotype, not a strawman.

That person drew together multiple opinions of different anonymous people to form a strawman to further their argument, see the difference there?

>>24333343
A lot. No, I come from Europe but travel a lot around the world, so I have interacted a lot of skeezy women who are like this.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.