[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw no Mature lady to give you a goodnight wank before sleep
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: 1447720633310.jpg (35 KB, 465x600) Image search: [Google]
1447720633310.jpg
35 KB, 465x600
>tfw no Mature lady to give you a goodnight wank before sleep
>>
Tbh I told my mom in a conversation I wouldn't fuck her (she was the one that was talking about it) but I probably would. I'm so lonely.
>>
>>24331669
Why would this even come up in a conversation?
>>
File: 1442124478266.gif (2 MB, 300x228) Image search: [Google]
1442124478266.gif
2 MB, 300x228
>>24331669
What? Are you serious? Context
>>
>>24331669
Sounds like a story...
>>
>>24331768
>>24331752
>>24331703
It was just a thing.
>go to Latino restaurant
>mother and I talking about her relationship with my stepdad (it's pretty rough)
>mother looks younger than she is, I look older, but we're still both gingers and shit
>waitress thought we were on a date
>mother said something insinuating sex with her or mother's in general and she laughs a bit to herself
>I flat out say something like no mom I don't want to have sex with you
>conversation continues normally
>>
>>24331658
Eww old people sex is bleh
>>
>>24331801
What are you a fag or something?
>>
>>24331801
>no mom I don't want to have sex with you
lol, did you get your chicken tendies at least?
>>
I think her tits have had an argument. I could drive a bus through there.
>>
>>24331801
it is not unheard of for a mom to take on her adult son as her new boyfriend and pass themselves off as unrelated so their relationship is socially accepted, I say go for it bro
>>
Incest in real life really isn't that great. Even when it's between consenting adults. It's just weird. I shared a bed with a cousin for a year and she used to jerk me off at night. Years later we can't even look each other in the eye anymore because of all the things we did.
>>
>>24331822

Sloppy granny pussy is bleh

Late-30 to early-60 qt MILF pussy is heaven, especially if they've kept the body right and tight
>>
>>24331954
Christmas cake!
>>
Don't believe what they say about loose cunts. I remember a mom of two being quite narrow. Perhaps she just hadn't done anything in years.
>>
Anyone wanna trade moms? I fuck yours and you fuck mine. We both get what we want.
>>
>>24331801
>no mom I don't want to have sex with you
You idiot
>>
>>24331658
Started to fap, then i saw the framed photo in the background. Toppest of keks!
>>
File: dJv8vuU.jpg (159 KB, 614x922) Image search: [Google]
dJv8vuU.jpg
159 KB, 614x922
>Tfw slutty older neighbour moving out
>>
>>24332849
Maybe you'll get a new one in return.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.