[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Good morning worker drones! How are you on this fine Tuesday?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (167 KB, 1437x908) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
167 KB, 1437x908
Good morning worker drones!

How are you on this fine Tuesday?
>>
My asshole is broken, internal prolapse.

I wish I hadnt analplayed, I would be hitting the gym everyday, but i cant lift heavy weights without risking full prolapse.

Considering an hero...
>>
File: me_pondernig.jpg (41 KB, 543x549) Image search: [Google]
me_pondernig.jpg
41 KB, 543x549
>>24331700
How foes it feel? I might have rekkt my anus too.
>>
Tell me how to get American neetbuxx, o wise one
>>
>>24331656
just got back from work, watching coworkers be buddy buddy and working with their gf's makes me feel so alone and worthless, which is what I am.
>>
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 320x320
>>24331817

Sorry slaver friend, it would cut into my lucrative benefits hustle
>>
I worked 12 hours from last night to this morning. I've just been swimming around in my own thoughts for the most part, I think everyone knows I'm a weirdo at this point, they all seem to avoid me but all know each other. I feel so alone. I haven't been eating enough either. I just hate my life so much I don't know what to do. I often think how easy it would be to put a shotgun in my mouth and explode my head, but obviously I haven't done it yet, I guess I figure I owe my family for their investment into me.
>>
>>24331656
are neets the buddhists of the 21st century?

they have given up all human desires in search of memes
>>
>>24331656
>that picture
>being happy
>self improvement

go back to reddit and facebook you failed normie trash you are not a robot you are not welcome here
>>
NEETs and wagekeks are each others greatest ally.

Yes, they value each others existence, because both give the other a reason to live. The wagekeks live to provide for the NEET, giving them a sense of satisfaction and pride for helping another human being.
NEETs live to take the wagekeks' money, for a NEET cannot waste time on these earthly pursuits. Thanks to the altruism of the wagekeks, a NEET can fully focus on his divine studies.

/r9k/ used to be filled with self-hating, confused existentialists. But thanks to NEET philosophy, all can now find peace and purpose.
>>
>>24331656
How to into neetbux in UK?
>>
>>24331971
No, they seek to cause suffering in others.
>>
File: Horribly Memed.jpg (69 KB, 820x688) Image search: [Google]
Horribly Memed.jpg
69 KB, 820x688
>>24332473
This new meme is not good. /r9k/ is for robots who enjoy their NEETdom. If you want sad pathetic shells of "men" (I use that term loosely), go to Wizardchan.

Enjoying being NEET doesn't make you a failed normie. If anything, not enjoying your NEETdom just proves that you wish you were a normie yourself.
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>24331656
This question demands answers.
>>
>>24332473

Spotted the Reddit import

Stay mad kid, stay mad
>>
>>24331700
>>24331749
What were you guys doing to break your assholes?
>>
>>24333565
> not shoving stuff up your ass.

Back to /soc/ you failed normie
>>
>>24333750
>shoving stuff up your ass.
like what?
>>
>>24333810
Cucumbers for one. Dragon dildos. Remote controls even. Anything that won't break really. Just if its food put on a condom on it unless you just intend on throwing it put after.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.