[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /r9k/. I have been talking to a girl which is shy and introvert
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: images.jpg (14 KB, 401x367) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
14 KB, 401x367
Hey /r9k/.

I have been talking to a girl which is shy and introvert a bit and we dont talk in class often. However I have her phone and whenever I text her she sends me dongers/lennys and I do too. But I could not talk normally to her and or start a convo except asking papers and such.

How can I get more intimate with her?
>>
>>24331465
You dont family.
>>
>>24331465
just ask her if she has a bf.
if yes: leave
if no: keep the convo going, and ask her "how come such a pretty girl is single"
and keep working your way from there.
>>
>>24331502
>>24331465
but somtimes bitches are simply not interested.
i had a chick like that few weeks ago.
i had to the all the convo by myself. she doesn't ask anything.
kept going like that for 5 day. then i stopped talking to her.

dunno if she was shy or just not interested.
>>
>>24331540
Not interested obviously. If you where chad she would've at least had a reaction
>>
>>24331576
>Not interested obviously
not so obvious.
she always started the convos and replied insistently.

i'm still unsure, but i don't care anymore, shy or not i couldn't have made it work by myself.
>>
>>24331502
>>24331540
OP here.

She does not have a bf. I am friends with her best friend and I talk to her bf everyday.

Come on, /r9k/. How do I get her to be a closer friend?
>>
>>24331465
>how can I get more intimate with a girl I'm only texting
Gee, stupid, maybe ask her out and get to know her. You're maybe 20 girls away from getting your first kiss, so just keep it simple and move on
>>
similar situation sorry for derailing your thread OP

>be in college writing class
>there's only 2 girls that are under 40 and not foreign in the class
>one is Stacy to the max, is an actual model, dresses like an Instagram whore
>other is a little shy but cute and pretty funny if you take the time to talk to her
>was an idiot and my friend in the class convinced me I had a chance with the Stacy
>she's almost never there, talks back to the teacher, turns in a stack of late assignments and expects the teacher to take them, always has her group do the work for her
>realize I'm disgusted by her and stop trying
>start talking to other girl a bit
>after a while she gets comfortable with me in class and sometimes we meet up before class in the study area to go over the material
>she's unbelievably sweet and smart but has some quirks, teacher loves her, best writer in the class
>friend doesn't like her for some reason
>always makes snide comments behind her back after she says something
>she's never done anything towards him to warrant this
>he's always talking about how I should try with Stacy again
>tell him to fuck off and that I like the other girl

I want to try and get closer to her but my friend is being shitty. how do I make it work?
>>
>>24331962
I have been out to her house with her best friend.

She is a fucking introvert she doesn't really like going out retard.
>>
>>24332121
You're hopeless. Introvert doesn't mean what you think it does, and you shouldn't blogpost if you don't want to hear the obvious suggestions. I hope she introverts herself all over somebody with real balls soon so she can forget about someone as pathetic as you
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.