[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>working with headphones on >"Hey anon, what are you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (18 KB, 600x360) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg
18 KB, 600x360
>working with headphones on
>"Hey anon, what are you listening to?"
>self-help lectures
>"uhh, just some sports podcast"
>"Oh, what kind?"
>"just morning news type stuff"
>come off as unsure and annoyed
>"oh, okay"
>wing it and try to salvage convo
>talk about other shit I know he likes
>feels force and fake af
>don't feel like listening to anything now

Fug
>>
File: 1447674997875.jpg (357 KB, 1600x2560) Image search: [Google]
1447674997875.jpg
357 KB, 1600x2560
>>24331451
So what do you listen to? Lolicore? Vidya music?
>>
>>24331572
Right now I have on my mp3 player: anime music, denpa, vidya music, lolicore, anime soundtracks, jpop, doujin music, idolmaster, touhou, eurobeat, deep house, 90's mixtapes, bbc radio one essential mix recordings, vocaloid, anime jazz, Weird Al Yankovic, black metal, Aphex Twin, Johann Sebastian Bach, vaporwave, and Moonman

r-rate my taste bros
>>
>>24332232
Consider gouging out your brain with a searing snail fork.
>>
>'so what are you listening to, anon?'
>self help lectures bro
>'why are you listening to that'
>for, you know, self help. So, what's up?

I'm just here to remind you there's no need to lie.
>>
>>24332321
This.

>go up to normie
>What are you listening to?
>[nigger music]
>walk away
>>
>>24332232
this hurts me
>>
>>24332376
>>24332376
What's wrong with lolicore?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TJu_Ad7R2c
>>
>>24332321
>Revealing your powerlevel
>Ever
>Thanks for the mute fuckbot
>>
>>24332409
Everyone else reveals their powerlevel in nigger music, so I don't see anything wrong here.

>being submissive
>>
>>24332232
we could have been friends when i was 12.

weird al yankovic? bruh.
>>
>>24332395
lolicore is one of the better things on the list to be honest
>>
>>24332338
>[nigger music]

Tip: rather than marring the term 'music' this way, I just reserve the term for artistic creations, and for the rest I use 'sonic arrangement'. Not all sonic arrangement is music.
>>
lol at you, i hope ur trolling
>>
>>24332456
In fact, a funny image came to my mind. The word 'music' comes from the Muses. Can you imagine a nigger Muse?
>>
>>24332456
i just say nigger music like i say nigger car, nigger knife, nigger food

its just the nigger version of music. when people say "chinese electronics" they don't actually mean it's electronics, it means it's a dud
>>
>>24332455
Lolicore, the BBC mixes and Bach are the only things worth listening to on the list.
>>
>>24332511
and some aphex twin
>>
>>24332532
>RDJ
>worth listening to
His jungle sets are neat, but when he actually produces it ends in disaster more often than not.
>>
>>24332511
and the anime music/touhou
>>
>>24332511
forgot denpa
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.