[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The reason you're alone is because you're boring. Ugly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 9
File: 1396389053708.jpg (75 KB, 430x574) Image search: [Google]
1396389053708.jpg
75 KB, 430x574
The reason you're alone is because you're boring.
Ugly fellas get girlfriends all the time. Think of the gross looking couples you've seen.

You're fucking dull. Your computer is full of memes saved from this fucking site and you just aren't fucking interesting.
"Chad" or other "normies" are, despite whatever negative qualities they have, are funny or interesting or effectively not depressing to try and hold a conversation with.

It is nobody's fault but your own for being such a boring bastard. Unless you're autistic or something the only thing keeping you alone is yourself.
>>
cool story friendo. now move along before I bore you to death?
>>
How do I not be boring? Girls want someone to listen to their shit and yet they do nothing but watch drama shows. I have hobbies but Ill be damned if the bitches wanna listen about them.
>>
>>24331371
i've been told many times in my life that im quite unique and not at all "normal" or "boring"
fuck off, the reason im alone is because im a socail autist.
>>
but i want to be alone, faggot.
>>
File: 1403279679061.jpg (420 KB, 906x932) Image search: [Google]
1403279679061.jpg
420 KB, 906x932
it's true. i've been playing the same stupid videogames and holding the same stupid habits for too long. my problems are my fault.
>>
>>24331371
It's true.
I actually look good. I've never had a problem getting women to go out with me.
I've also never had things go further than a 3rd date because they realize what a bore I am.
I don't give a fuck. If they think my shit is boring fuck them, I don't.
>>
>>24331371
This is the exact reason why a 8/10 broke up with me. We spoke on the phone for 2 he's everyday for 2 months and broke up after going on a date.

feelsbadman
>>
File: 1447125427766.jpg (164 KB, 1003x672) Image search: [Google]
1447125427766.jpg
164 KB, 1003x672
>>24331401
>girls want someone to listen to their shit
Who told you this? No, seriously, who told you this? Because if you haven't noticed, they usually have some orbiter that will "listen to their shit." Don't be an emotional tampon and don't ever become their time hoe.
>>
File: image.jpg (115 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115 KB, 645x773
Youre not wrong anon, youre not wrong
>>
>>24331371
>implying Chad is interesting
>implying women give two shits about ypur hobbies
Keep on making rationalizations
>>
You're not wrong about me, but >Chad is interesting.

No. I'm sorry. I've heard Chads talk. They're not interesting. They never have anything worth saying. Girls just pretend to listen to them because they can stare at their genetically-favourable faces and imagine getting their worthless assholes pounded.
>>
>>24331483
Girls like it when someone is a good listener, no? Fuck you are right. But how the fuck do I become more interesting so they will actually listen?
>>
>>24331544
Getsocial capital
Get fit
Get rich
>>
>>24331554
Thats not gonna help me hold a conversation, anon.
>>
>>24331371
>can't even act alpha in public

assault is still illegal you know

sure there's the possibility that you get your ass kicked, but that's assault charges, hospital bills. free money, baby.

i wouldn't know because i officially dropped out of the gene pool and i don't have to risk getting my ass beat to look cool
>>
File: 9324549.jpg (81 KB, 397x398) Image search: [Google]
9324549.jpg
81 KB, 397x398
>>24331371
I just wanna die and be with ZYZZ!
>>
Everybody's boring, friend. Most people just learn to pretend that they are not, and fill their lives with bullshit that keeps them distracted from this fact. So yeah, you have not stumbled upon some great wisdom, you are just projecting your own inadequacies because this world is hostile and confusing to you. It's okay, I'm here for you, you can hold my hand for a little while if you like.
>>
File: PHUyL6A.gif (2 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
PHUyL6A.gif
2 MB, 400x225
>>24331573
>He thinks girls care about his ability to hold conversations
>>
>>24331628
They fucking do. Especially when they want to talk daily on the phone for at least an hour at the start of the relationship to get to "know" (read:judge) you
>>
File: Ackchyually.png (189 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
Ackchyually.png
189 KB, 900x900
>>24331371
>Unless you're autistic or something
You mean like the vast majority of us? Of course we're boring. we're all introverted autists and there's nothing we can do to actually fix it. The best we could ever hope to accomplish is to lie to ourselves enough that we believe it and live an unhappy life with one of Chad's leftover roasties.
>>
You think I'm unaware my interests are boring to others? Thing is, their interests are boring to me as well. "I'm gonna get my nails done with Stacey while gossiping about co-workers! Later I'm gonna smoke hookah and friday night I'm going watch netflix series No.43523/go clubbing and get blackout drunk"

I'd rather stay at home and watch a 30 min video featuring Yann LeCun talking about A.I., thanks. But then again I never complain about being "lonely" on this board, I like being alone anyway.
>>
>>24331763
What's wrong with smoking hookah, watching some shitty netflix show, and getting drunk? My friend's ex-roomate had a hookah and it was chill as fuck to just be able to smoke from that thing. Too much maintenance to ever own one though. It's like how it's better to have a friend with a boat than to own a boat.
>>
>>24331791
he didn't say it was wrong, he said he thought it was boring.
>>
>>24331371
>It is nobody's fault but your own for being such a boring bastard.
It's not my fault I turned out like this. Blame my parents.
>>
anonymous imageboards completely strip you of your individuality, and people can decide what kind of person you are through their faulty intuition, despite having barely any actual information of you

the worst part is that we internalize it when we're constantly called something bad, even if it isn't actually the case and if it is, it's still a different case for everybody

either way, the more we're called "boring" by random people making broad generalizations on this board, the more "boring" we become

threads like OP's are not helping anybody, they're simply retarded
>>
>>24331848
with this attitude it's hazardous for you to even go outside.
>>
>>24331848
Yeah right blame the board lmao
>>
>>24331896
>>24331869
this is what im talking about

real people don't act like this. real people are pretty understanding and polite, at least where i live. irl, most people don't seem to try so hard to make you feel bad. and if they do think something nasty about you, they keep it to themselves (which is the best option t b h).
>>
>>24331939
Well it seems like you want the world to conform to your sensibilities, instead of hardening your hide.
>>
>>24331939
What do you mean by "real "people? We are as real as everyone you know. It's a well known fact that anonymity brings out the worst in people. What people are like here on 4chan is not how people act in real life.
>>
>>24331939
No, it's the WORST option
I end up paranoid if X person hates me because they don't outright say it, they all a bunch of liars! At least in here when someone laughs at my jokes I know they're genuine
>>
>>24331988
>hardening my hide

do you think you're immune to internalized prejudice? you may think it's "hardening your hide" but it may be detrimental towards your success in the long-run

OP is saying that girls don't like most people on this board because they're boring. Most people on this board suffer from poor social skills and avoidance, this means their social circle is just really small and they don't have much to choose from. It's not because they're "boring", plenty of "boring" people have wide and vibrant social circles and girlfriends, etc, because through interacting with a large amount of people they'll eventually find somebody who's compatible with them. When you constantly tell these people that their problem is not their poor social skills, and it's that they're inherently defective, then you can cause their social skills to get even worse. They will become more self aware in social situations and try harder to be less "boring". This will make them even more awkward and difficult to communicate with in real life.
>>
>>24332054
>do you think you're immune to internalized prejudice?

immune? pretty much yeah. you guys are like little children compared to me, literally nothing you could ever say could phase me in the slightest.
>>
>>24331992
it literally doesn't matter what you think about anyone on this board. but when it's the only social interaction people have, the only contact they have with the outside world (which plenty of people are like on this board), it feels like it does actually matter to these people. they develop unhealthy biases in their mind, which is detrimental to their success.
>>
>>24331763
>not going clubbing and popping pills every weekend
>not playing mad DJ sets to rooms full of normies who don't get your 'ardcore but love it all the same.
do you even live the good life?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCg1TemLnts
>>
>>24332073
how old are you? many people on here are still little kids (16-20) and can be fairly easily influenced by these posts

many people here are "smart but lazy", this means they have low levels of dopamine in the brain so using their frontal lobe is much more difficult to them because their reward system is fucked up. they can't think about things logically as easily and are prone to throw irrational fits and feel emotional over pettiness.

i notice when i take my medications, i cannot care about anything anybody thinks or says about me. only when my levels of dopamine are low, i become more "submissive" and "insecure".
>>
False.
I initiate conversation most of the time. I talk about everything, I am always the one who do the talking, I try to be creative, I engage in many hobby as i can, I tried having confidence, I took down chads in sport many time. I do everything in my power to socialize and I get threated ike a dog pile of shit cause i'm always told that I am not normal for being myself while I don't do anything out of the ordinary folks.

I have grown tired to please people every time. Trying and failing to bond with the others when I do all the effort and I get no reward in the end.

I want my effort to finally be recognized for the seed I reaped for so long. I know where the fuck I stand and nobody should have the fun while I do all the hard work.
>>
If your only hobbies are anime and videogames you are boring as fuck
>>
>>24332130
I'm 23.

>many people on here are still little kids (16-20) and can be fairly easily influenced by these posts

they have to learn eventually and they sure won't learn by being sheltered.
>>
>>24332172
Both are shitty anyway.
>>
>>24332172
Being boring has nothing to do with hobbies.
>>
>>24332181
they won't learn from people who think they have all the answers to their problems either

you ain't got the answers chad, you ain't got the answers
>>
boring people get girlfriends too, there are tons of relationships where neither person knows anything or might not even care about the other. Robots are just scared and probably don't ever want to take the steps to get a girlfriend. Actions have consequences yeah, but you make it sound like there's any real competition out there for sex and love. That's about as pathetic as convincing people that there is no water left in the ocean because of muh global warming
>>
>>24332334
Getting insulted won't magically teach people not to care about insults, but it might make you start thinking thoughts like "why is he insulting me?" which is the first step to "hardening your hide".
>>
>>24332371
if people were always nice to you, and basically coddled you throughout your life, then a few people are mean to you, you don't ask "what's wrong with me", you ask "what's wrong with them?"

to be grounded within yourself, you need to have received validation in the past to refer to. if you haven't received any validation in the past, and you're constantly insulted, it's really not going to help you.
>>
>>24332436
no one really cares to "help" others on this board. threads like this one are really just not so subtle humblebrags meant to make the op feel better by shitting on the people here.

it's the same with all the so called "help" threads/posts.
>>
>>24332436
>you don't ask "what's wrong with me", you ask "what's wrong with them?"

It's not about knee jerk "questions". I mean serious consideration. What makes this guy insult me?

Biology has not designed us to get along perfectly. Often you have 2 guys being angry at each other both thinking they are in the right, but the truth is there is no right to be in.
>>
>>24331939
You're right that folks IRL are more likely to be polite than people communicating on 4chan. I enjoy talking to people IRL for a different reason than I do on 4chan.

Talking to most people IRL (excluding the like-minded of similar intelligence) is almost like a game, in a way that is weird to explain. I've got several very close friends that I do not interact with in this way, but your average "normies" I'm absolutely treating it as a game to be won, lost, or tied.

4chan is different for me; a place to talk ideologies. I mean, shitposting is funny as all hell or I'd have left a long time ago. But there exist plenty of people here that don't care for social nicety or illusions. And these people give extraordinarily good and lucrative conversation!
>>
File: 1430959319137.jpg (1 MB, 4160x5000) Image search: [Google]
1430959319137.jpg
1 MB, 4160x5000
>>24332663
>Talking to most people IRL (excluding the like-minded of similar intelligence) is almost like a game
>>
>>24331371
>The reason you're alone is because you're boring.

Or maybe some people actually want to be alone?

Or can your normie brain not comprehend such wild ideas such as solitude?

Wow, someone isn't like me, there must be something wrong with him
>>
>>24332694
Come on now, there is no need to lie to yourself.
>>
>>24332822

I haven't talked to anyone in a non professional setting in over 15 years, I make money and I'm happy.
Stop projecting your shitty insecurities onto other people, just because you want a shitty gf, doesn't mean anyone else wants the burden.
>>
I'm actually fairly funny and interesting tbhfam
>>
>>24331371

>copypasta
>guaranteed replies

truly this board is the most cancerous
>>
>>24331371
>tfw OP is right
who here /feelsevenworsenow?
>>
>>24331939
yeah...which is why irl conversations are boring af.

i mean what's the problem? you like irl conversation? well it's all around you! the world is your server! go! have all the polite, understanding conversation you can stomach!
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.