[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /Ace Rimmer/ here? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXY fnWRp1Q0
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: 7897348978493783468934.jpg (11 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
7897348978493783468934.jpg
11 KB, 480x360
Who /Ace Rimmer/ here?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXYfnWRp1Q0
>>
red dwarf was a good show
>>
File: rimmerargh2.jpg (20 KB, 220x310) Image search: [Google]
rimmerargh2.jpg
20 KB, 220x310
>tfw regular Rimmer
>>
File: 735735.jpg (16 KB, 227x315) Image search: [Google]
735735.jpg
16 KB, 227x315
Who excited for the new seasons?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WY_VMDeq2c4
>>
I always think of /r9k/ as Rimmer and Chad as Ace Rimmer.

>tfw Lister
>tfw fucking with Rimmer keeps you sane
>>
File: red dwarf feels.jpg (307 KB, 1259x695) Image search: [Google]
red dwarf feels.jpg
307 KB, 1259x695
>>24331269
Lister = Pepe
Rimmer = Wojak
>>
>>24331234

I know that feel, the cowardice really strikes true with me.
>>
>>24331239
I dunno the seasons kind of went downhill upon the addition of Christine and the one where everybody was alive really sucked.
>>
>>24331307
>nobody wants you here
>even you don't want you here
>>
>>24331312
Season 10 was pretty cool because it went back to the roots. I was kinda disappointed when watching Red Dwarf for the first time and I saw the episodes where they "lost" the dwarf. I expected that to last for one episode, not for a full season. Or was it two seasons.
>>
I went to a dress up party as Rimmer once. I wore a blue jumper and had a H on my head in lipstick. I was 7 years old.
>>
File: crowbot.jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
crowbot.jpg
10 KB, 480x360
Just imagine how comfy it would be to stuck in massive space station with lifetime supply of food, movies, games etc. and maybe a few robot buddies to keep you company.

I recently started to watch Mystery Science Theater 3000 and it gave me some Red Dwarf vibes. Of course it's a completely different type of show, but there are lots of similarities; the humor, guy stuck in space with robots, movies, sci-fi parodies etc.
>>
>>24331398
But Joel actually likes Servo and Crow for the most part.
Also his oneitus isn't dead.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.