[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
human rights
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: freud.jpg (57 KB, 435x600) Image search: [Google]
freud.jpg
57 KB, 435x600
Well, leaving aside the "women are inferior" shit here on r9k, and the feminazis wanting more rights and society thinking that equal rights would be best, I'd like to start a topic about something you should consider.
If we go deep in psychoanalysis, we know very clearly how a man and woman's psyche is different. So, by this logic, we have different needs, go though different phases and all that. And it wouldn't make sense for both men and women to have the same rights. I say one gender should have more rights than the other, in order to reach a utopian society. What's your opinion on this r9k?
>>
>>24330925
My opinion is that u shuold suk my dik.
>>
>Having two genders.

There is your fucking problem.
>>
>>24330962
>only two genders omg cricri
hi tumblr
>>
>>24330977

I want less, not more.
>>
>>24330962
>>24330977
>>24330982
maybe u shld go back to reddit lol!
>>
OP here.
I think I underestimated your autism, was expecting serious answers
>>
>>24331030

I'm serious. I think life would be better with only one sex. No more Venus vs Mars confusion or other bullshit.
>>
>>24331059
That's true. But hey, this is our current situation, and I think this is the easiest way to reach a somewhat utopian society
>>
File: tumblr_nkqxtzuDgF1r5k15fo1_540.jpg (103 KB, 540x535) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nkqxtzuDgF1r5k15fo1_540.jpg
103 KB, 540x535
>>24331068

There is a reason why same-sex stuff is so mysteriously attractive to people. My only question is which sex should be the only one.
>>
>>24331118
men of course are the superior gender. history has proved that
>>
>>24331208

Maybe until they started listening to feminism, that is.
>>
>>24330925
let me guess you want the male to have more rights
>>
>>24330925
the whole sjw argument of wanting more rights is undermined by the fact that they get roasted whenever anyone tries to express freedom of speech. they are completely contradictory and just plain fucking stupid
>>
I think there should only be one gender.
>>
>>24331243
if we take our current situation where we have two genders, then I can't say who should have more rights. I'm saying we should gather psychoanalysts, and let them make two sets of rights, one for each gender.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.