[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>see my high school bully on the street >he doesn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 1433212527650.jpg (72 KB, 709x765) Image search: [Google]
1433212527650.jpg
72 KB, 709x765
>see my high school bully on the street
>he doesn't recognize me
>confront him like a boss
>'hello, Chad'
>'wow, where have you been, we just talked about you few days ago'
>he buy me dinner
>talk like a nice guy
>has a qt wife and two kids
>work in a bank
>he is now rich and married
>I am still a neet and a kv
>>
all those 90's teen movies were a lie
>>
>>24330872
>this
Bullies always get rich
>>
>>24330830
Studies have found that bullies have higher self-esteem than normal and that bullying helps them cope with stress.

Bullies are socially dominant, and social dominance means you go through life on easy and amazing mode.
>>
>>24330894
all of my bullies are NEET:s and i am the rich one. feels good man
>>
>>24330914
All of my bullies are in prison on drug or assault charges.

Which makes sense, and I don't know why I didn't try to charge them with assault throughout high school.

Not all bullies are the "hey nerd what nerd thing are you doing" type. A lot of them are very physically violent and abusive.
>>
>>24330940
They were just born stupid. Being aggressive and unafraid to take risks and break the law works out great if you're smart enough to get away with it. It's the difference between an alpha male and a testosterone addled thug.
>>
My bully died of cancer. He tormented me through the years in school and made my life unbearable. I harrassed him 24/7 with fake accounts riling up everyone who jumped to his defense.

It was good payback and consider destroying his grave any day night, consider drinking and go over there at night time, take a piss on his grave as well.
>>
>>24330926
however you are the one that shitposts all day long in a jamaican pen discussing forum...
>>
Most of my bullies were black, so I am going to be more successful than them no matter what. Only downside is I've become borderline racist, though.
>>
>tfw can't remember my bullies' last names to search them on Facebook

truly suffering
>>
File: 21.jpg (145 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
21.jpg
145 KB, 1280x960
>>24331080
Bulls usually are black. You wont be succesfull, and even if you are, your daughter is going to be black bred by superior alpha genetics.
>>
>>24330894
Most of my bullies either joined the marines or police desu
>>
File: tumblr_nwgxibMndp1sjg4iso1_540.jpg (43 KB, 540x304) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nwgxibMndp1sjg4iso1_540.jpg
43 KB, 540x304
>>24331103

>Implying I even want a cunt.

Shecock and cocks are where it's at. I'll be betting on test tube babies so I can make a child with another man.
>>
>>24330830
My bullies are either at the end of the food chain serving burgers of they became hopeless potheads. Feels good
>>
I was a bully in high school now I'm doing pretty well. The kids I bullied aren't
>feelsgood
>>
>>24331080
>>24331103
Most of my bullies were Asian, with a few being white. I was literally never bullied by a black, actually quite the opposite, they were always extremely kind and endearing to me.
>>
>>24331246

Do you live in the American South? I went to high school at an inner city black school in southern Georgia.
>>
>>24331268
Yes, I do.

To explain the Asian bullying a little more, I went to school in a community with a large Southeast Asian population. There were tons of Viets, Cambodians, Laotians, Thais, etc., and they were absolutely vile. They acted more like niggers than actual nogs did. There were little to no Japs, Chinese, and Koreans who are more civilized.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.