[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here /nowillpower/? Anyone here want to accomplish tasks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: 1447683036717.png (48 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1447683036717.png
48 KB, 600x600
Who here /nowillpower/?

Anyone here want to accomplish tasks but find even the littlest of things drain you?
My amazon cart is full of books I know are interesting but I know even if I do order them I wont read them.
How do you pass the time when your genetically lazy? Video games aren't even amusing anymore.
What are some low-cost hobbies I can get into that might re-kindle my will to operate as a human being?

failed normie btw
>>
I think you probably feel overwhelmed by all the stuff you have to do, along with all the stuff you want to do. What you should do is change your thinking. Get one of those books, and think to yourself: "Fuck everything else. I will sit down in a chair or in a bed and read this book and have some tea whenever I can", and it might seem easier and simpler. You shouldn't feel bad or stressed because you're not also doing all the other stuff you want to accomplish.
>>
>>24330337
True words. Be minimalistic, take life one obstacle at a time, don's surround yourself with backlogs of stuff that doesn't really get you anywhere.

Focus on fortifying your will first and foremost - go jogging or something.
>>
>>24330337
>I think you probably feel overwhelmed by all the stuff you have to do, along with all the stuff you want to do

I think you've read me perfectly this is exactly how I feel.

>>24330360
>Focus on fortifying your will first and foremost
Probably an important point, I use to be able to sit down and study for hours, but with rewards I found meaningless I just stopped. Its been about 3 years since I've studied or focused my energy into an essay for more than 10 minutes without taking a break, from which I never return.

Its hard to do this, almost like waving a magical wand over me and saying "start to focus!"
>>24330337
>" "Fuck everything else. I will sit down in a chair or in a bed and read this book and have some tea whenever I can""
Something tells me this is the only way to start, thanks anons..
>>
>>24330293
>Who here /nowillpower/?
That's why I am here.But I justify my no willpower due to meaningless of life so I am ok
>>
>>24330337
>>24330360
I think you got the right idea. Good posts.
>>
>>24330464
This is what I've been doing, working out so far.
>>
>>24330533
The possibility that a fellow robot might start taking control of their lives is a reward in its own.
>>
>>24330293
I have to write a very important piece of software but 4chan drains me.
>>
>>24330337
>>24330360
Good advice from good anons. I'm proud to be a robot amongst you.
>>
>>24330850
We can all make it.
>>
File: image%3A2723.jpg (9 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
image%3A2723.jpg
9 KB, 320x320
>>24330293
I haven't done anything in almost a week, not even cleaned my apartment
>>
>>24330884
It doesn't matter what you failed to do in the past, what matters is what you can do today.
>>
>>24330917
Keep rolling in bed in a state in between dreaming and being awake?
>>
>>24330293
>no will power
>still manages to blogpost
just accept that you are doing almost everything you want, but the consequences of those actions make you feel unhappy/bored. you're not out of control or insane, and if i were you i would just recognize that happiness isn't everything and that i am a piece of shit.
>>
I haven't read a book since I was in high school. I'm not really interested in reading so I'm not even going to pretend like I am by making lists of books or whatever. Just do what you like to do and live with the consequences of that.
>>
>>24330948
You could leave the house, and get a gf, straight away. The only obstacle is in your mind.
>>
>>24331007
There is a storm outside and I'm too fat for girlfriends
>>
>>24331058
If you think fat is your problem, you can start fixing that too. Look up calorie counting.
>>
We are all in a train headed for a fall and people just want you to enjoy the scenery while the ride lasts. But the realisation of what awaits for me in the end has killed every bit of motivation inside me to do anything. I have come to realize that life is a curse. And giving birth to another human being is us passing on that curse to satisfy our narcissism and thinking that a part of us will live on. While in reality we are dooming another life to the same fate. You didn't have a choice. But you can choose to not let anyone else suffer.
>>
>>24331069
I tried but I always get depressed after a few months and end up worse.
I have a new doctor tho and I will get an appointment when I'm motivated enough
>>
>tfw it was so hard to reply to this thread bcos not motivated
>>
>forgot how to get out of bed
How do other people do this again?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.