[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A girl likes me but I don't like her back. Wat do? Help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: tumblr_nq7icgYqv31titub2o1_500.jpg (33 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nq7icgYqv31titub2o1_500.jpg
33 KB, 480x480
A girl likes me but I don't like her back. Wat do? Help me /r9k/ this feels weird.
>>
I think you're confused, do you mean..
>I like a girl but she doesn't like me back.
?
>>
>>24330227
Nope, this time the tables are turned.
>>
Do whatever normies usually do. Talk about it on reddit or something
>>
>>24330191
Try to avoid her. She will get the message.
I was in a similar senario not too long ago. What I did was to reject all of her propositions to go out , usually by coming up with an excuse (she finally decided after 3 rejections to stop asking me out), I never said hi to her first, and generally ignored her.

It's not that hard.
>>
>>24330191
You don't have to like her. Just put your cock inside it and move on.
>>
>>24330191
>Quadratic formula on his leg
Wow you know basic algebra! You must be SOOO smart!!!
>>
File: image.jpg (87 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87 KB, 499x499
It would be funny to see a guy unrionically friend zone a women
>>
>>24330267
>quadratic formula
>>
If she's cute then make an attempt to get to know her because you might start liking her but if she is scum then just ignore her
>>
>>24330286
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/c/c4/Quadratic_formula.svg/2000px-Quadratic_formula.svg.png

? What's your point
>>
>>24330276
Friendzones are female only. When a guy "friendzones" a girl they are actually friends and not a slavelike relationship.
>>
>>24330276

I've done this lots. Grew up in a greasy town with a lot of crusty punks for friends. Didn't want the clap.
>>
>>24330322
True, only guys can be beta orbiters
>>
>>24330191
I'm in the same boat. A fat roastie messages me every single day. I'm to much of a beta to tell her to fuck off. She's nice. I'm just not attracted to her
>>
>>24330368
What grade is her panniculus?
>>
>>24330406
Her what?
>>
Why dont you use her to get free shit/services?
you only have to pretend to like her
>>
>>24330430

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panniculus
>>
>>24330191
First of all, we don't know your power levels. How do you know that she likes you?
>>
>>24330443
Gross. Uh she looks at least 250lbs. So idk
>>
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

NORMIES OUT

NORMIES OUT

IVE HAD ENOUGH
>>
>>24330191
I had sociopathic gf ;_;
I didn't know anything about sociopaths
I tried to get her back after brakeup but when my friend who is also a sociopath but with emotions explained everything I just wanted to ruin her life taking away people who is she using
Now i know everything and im not even sad
>>
>>24330256
Yeah, this works. Had this ugly bitch who kept initiating conversations with me and wouldn't stop looking at me. Just ignored her, mumbled, and tried as hard as possible to sound uninterested when she talked to me. She gave up within a few weeks.
>>
tfw i have have had a gf for a month now and i have been with her only once a week and i dont like her anymore but im to afraid to leave her.
what to do?
>>
File: peppe.jpg (18 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
peppe.jpg
18 KB, 400x400
>>24330958
>have have had
fml family tobehonest
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.