[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does one go about acquiring a gf?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8
File: 1447672323485.jpg (242 KB, 2048x1896) Image search: [Google]
1447672323485.jpg
242 KB, 2048x1896
How does one go about acquiring a gf?
>>
blini, cats ect
>>
>>24330112
>make money
>don't be a fat fuck
>attend social events
>>
>>24330138
When I was pretty much my thinnest and dressed to impress somewhat girls would act way different than how they normally do.

Girls are pervs too, they are just good at hiding it. I could tell when they would be staring at me walking by or whispering to their friend look at that guy walking by.

Even one 8.5/10 cute girl who was nothing but trouble tried throwing herself at me to get my attention. Of course my autismo didn't get anywhere but I was abit overwhelmed by how strongly they reacted to dressing up like you have money.
>>
>>24330198
>tfw going to school
>tfw attend social events
>tfw have a job
>tfw groomed and fashionable
>tfw also black
>tfw girls want nothing to do with me

Non-alpha blacks have no chance.
>>
File: 1441993090073.jpg (139 KB, 1024x942) Image search: [Google]
1441993090073.jpg
139 KB, 1024x942
>>24330622
will you be my black friend.
not so I can have that token black guy in my life but because I have no friends at all.

I'm not a weeb
>>
File: 2HAT.png (69 KB, 186x283) Image search: [Google]
2HAT.png
69 KB, 186x283
>>24330651
We can try sure.
>I'm not a weeb
What's your point anon.
>>
File: 1445203792062.jpg (106 KB, 500x490) Image search: [Google]
1445203792062.jpg
106 KB, 500x490
>>24330678
well people are pretty polarized on the whole anime issue. it's good to get it out of the way.

I don't watch anime is all, take that as you will. I ain't got any problems with those that do though.
>>
>>24330688
Most 'weebs' these days aren't the full-blown japanophiles of old. People tend to be more lenient with it so I was confused.

That's cool though. What do you watch then?
>>
>aquire a gf
you're either like 12 or you just cant
just stop. dont even try and dont even think about it
>>
File: 432432.gif (4 KB, 650x220) Image search: [Google]
432432.gif
4 KB, 650x220
>>24330730
pretty much nothing.

I liked LOST back when that was airing. I just binged game of thrones and that was alright. i dunno im pretty fucking boring to be honest.
>>
>>24330753
I can relate.

I watch GoT too. Also started watching Silicone Valley and BoJack Horseman this year. Other than those though it's just the occasional anime.

But just because you don't watch much TV doesn't mean you're boring. In fact I could argue the contrary. What do you enjoy, anon?
>>
>>24330112
You have to figure out what what your demo wants then you have to go be that.
>>
>>24330753
>>24330792
Be back in a bit. Gonna shower.
>>
File: 1446952615430.gif (396 KB, 288x288) Image search: [Google]
1446952615430.gif
396 KB, 288x288
>>24330112
I'll teach you my method. I have everything to be a robot, but I'm not because of this:

- Make a profile in a promiscue social network like Badoo.
- Take pictures of your half-naked body (don't show cock or butt).
- Says in your profile that you want to have kinky sex and you have a dirty mind (or at least you want to perform anal sex in women).
- Wait and while you wait try to contact some bitches (prefer bitches with pictures of her body).
- Chat with the bitch a little, about how you desire to make her cum.
- Go to a date and profit.

Also you don't have to perform anal sex in the first date.
And if you're not fit, try to be fit.
Eat EVERY woman that accepts your profile, no matter how fat and ugly she is. You have to recognize their effort.
>>
>>24330809
I like reading I guess. Lovecraft is one of my favorites despite the copouts of replacing all adjectives with 'unspeakable' and the like. I enjoy that kind of morbid shit, in fact I'm chasing a job right now in the mortuary business.

>inb4 wagekek ree

anyway what do you enjoy?
>>
>>24330112
As this thread is being created and recreated, I've been thinking about THE trait that facilitates relationships. The most important one.

And I think it's this:

Be attracted to values, and not to people.
>>
File: butyouare.jpg (100 KB, 964x729) Image search: [Google]
butyouare.jpg
100 KB, 964x729
>>24330112
that sets me up for an elevated chance of hiv testicular cancer (from chlamydia) it also makes it seem as if i have no value of myself by dating such a female.

when i told this to people they said 'dude you're either gay or just a straight pussy' no other female or guy could agree with my stance nor could they deny the stance of females being such sluts.

the average female has three abortions by the time she is 25 that's the ones that aren't on birth control which 90% of them are so they can circumvent the abortion. if a girl tells you she takes birth control most guys say 'oh cool we don't have to worry about a hole in condom, AND i don't have to use a condom! yay.' but really that guy is a total kek not only does he feel alright knowing this girl is a total slut (why else would she be using birth control - many a girls said birth controls has negative effects on health - so why would she?) and he sets himself up for a plethora of stds.

see the pic related? she's lying she's probably asked for it at least, assuming she's 25 years of age, from 30 different males. yes she's not asking for actual rape but she's asked for sex from numerous of men.
>>
>>24330889
>Be attracted to values, and not to people*.

(*including, but not limited to, yourself)
>>
>>24330112
>Going out for drinks with a girl I've been on a couple of dates on tonight
>No money because I spend it all on cigarettes and weed
>Gonna have to beg mummy for some money for a date
>Going into town today to extend my overdraft
>No idea where to take her
>No idea what I'm going to say to her
>>
first you have to love yourself
>>
>>24330812
lol any stories to share?
>>
>>24330112
First you have to go into the draw menu and select the draw command. Usually the gf will appear under bosses such as Elvoret, the one atop the tower in Dollett.
>>
>>24330812
You forgot the first step for that to work though
>strict diet and exercise for a minimum of two years.
>>
>>24330870
>Lovecraft
Nice! He and Blackwood were two of my favorites when I used to read a lot. I was definitely a fan of the macabre and morbid myself, not so much that I'd pursue a position in it though. My favorite stories were probably The Outsider and Dunwich Horror. Yours? Have any recs?

And it's a shame that /x/ had to go to shit.

>what do you enjoy
Listening to music primarily. I like 90's emo and post-hardcore, noise, and shoegaze when it's not lazy reverbcore. Recently been trying to explore more progress electronic stuff.
>>
>>24330112
You make sure you have or are working towards the triple M.

Money
Muscles
Motorcycles
>>
>>24330112
Having a big dick has got me closer to a gf than any other aspect of myself.
>>
>>24331091
But for a girl to know that you have a big dick she must first be interested and inclined enough to invite you to strip.
>>
>>24331047
Algernon is very good too. I'd say Poe but he was forced on me in school so that's a very bittersweet topic. My favorite Lovecraft stories are probably pickman's model and the cats of ulthar. Rats in the walls is very good too.

I used to browse /x/ quite a bit. I got into the occult by the grand memer anton lavey, moving onto hermatic stuff from crowley and all that jazz. did the rounds and enjoyed some creepypasta before leaving.

my music taste is all over the place. the only genre I can really pin down as liking in a general sense would be french house. I like glitch music, and some rap shit like MF Doom and Deltron.
>>
>go out on dark moonlit night
Bitches love moonlit strolls
>hide in bushes
Bitches love surprises
>jump out with flowers at random grill when walks by
Bitches love flowers
>grab her by the arms and tell her she's your gf now
Bitches love strong assertive men
>????
Bitches love question marks
>profit
Bitches love money
>>
File: mind-blown.jpg (141 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
mind-blown.jpg
141 KB, 400x400
>>24331066
This is the first time I've ever heard that and it seems incredibly in line with reality. Wow.
>>
>>24331066
>Money
Doing a Chemical Engineering degree. It's pretty good money.
>Muscles
I do powerlifting
>Motorcycles
I have 2- dirt and sports bike
>>
>>24331140
People tell other people and eventually you get girls coming up to you just because they want to see it or whatever:

>At fancy dress party
>Two girls who are friends of my uni friends are there
>Keep asking me to get my dick out
>There's another girl there I haven't really met much at all
>Qt, red hair, slim and stacked
>Two girls go off
>It's just me and her talking
>She's being very flirty
>Tells me I should come visit her for a night out with her
>Tells me I can stay over the night too
>Later on I'm fucked and she's apparently cuddling me on a sofa stroking my leg

I'm average looking at best and chubby
>>
>>24331765
Apparently?
>>
>>24331210
BA BA BA BITCHES
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKjS94Fe67c
>>
You don't
Circumstance and social life does it.
I know pretty cliche
>>
>>24331765
>people tell other people
For anyone to know they'd still have to first see your dick. Unless you're parading your dick around the guys' locker room, a girl would still have to be inclined and interested enough to invite you to strip.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.