[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /psychopath/ here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: 485438.jpg (56 KB, 441x600) Image search: [Google]
485438.jpg
56 KB, 441x600
On my lunch break now, spent the entirety of math class wondering about how I would go about killing everyone in class. I'd never do it due to the fear of getting caught though. Despite this, I'd love to seem them all choke in front of me.

Another thing. I could never imagine torturing an animal, though I have no trouble torturing a human. Anyone else feels this way? Is it because animals are stupid and helpess?
>>
>>24329843
Underage b& detected
>>
>>24329863
In college you NEET faggot
>>
>>24329843
you're not a psychopath, you're a faggot, op.
Not all psychopaths desperately want to kill
>>
>>24329875
>you're not a psychopath
>you don't see a therapist twice a week
>you don't have a legitimate diagnosis
This thread isn't for you please leave
>>
>>24329843
>>24329871
>>24329919
Wah Ima sykopath guise please believe me
If you don't act on those thoughts you're just an edgy faggot that wants to get hit
>>
>>24329919
Wahh people don't like me so I want to kill them I'm a psychopath guys I need to identify myself wahh I'm different
>>
>>24329944
>you can't be a psychopath unless you're a serial killer
Do you see how retarded you sound? I'm a rational person, and my rationality stops me from spending the rest of my life behind fucking bars.
>>
>>24329843
I don't know if I am, or if it's just an autistic thing.

> tfw set mouse traps
> click
> mouse is caught in trap, broken back, or maybe broken hind legs
> lighter
> deodorant
> flamethrower it in increments
> melt out its eyes
> feel my depression/apathy left as a sense of glee warms up from my stomach and reaches my throat

most days i just light spiders on fire.. catching a mouse can make my whole week
>>
>>24329843
Animals are not sentient. The feeling of a suffering animal is not as grand as a suffering human being due to lack of self awareness. This is probably why.
>>
Wow wow slow down op, you might cut yourself
>>
>>24329990
Many are sentient , dogs, cats, octupi, whales.

Not sapient though. But they can still feel pain
>>
>>24329969
>psychopath
>spends time all day thinking about killing people
>getting caught
If you can fag all day then you can think of ways to not get caught you massive faggot
Or should I call you FrigidIron
>>
>>24329843
2edy4me

op is the biggest fucking faggot
>>
>>24329988
this is a perfectly normal response to the stresses of modern life. just keep doing what you're doing anon. most people probably do something similar but are just too afraid to admit it.
>>
>>24329988
Killing spiders dosnt interest me. They're stupid and insignificant to everyone.
>>
>>24329843
Oh boy. Another self diagnosed psychopath...
I bet you have a joker tattoo faggot.
>>
File: Sob story.gif (990 KB, 1867x6010) Image search: [Google]
Sob story.gif
990 KB, 1867x6010
>>24329843
(shrugs) Maybe?
>>
>>24330012
I'm probably talking about selfawareness then, not specifically sentience or sapience. My bad.

Either way, (almost all) animals will have the same reaction. Crying and screaming, that's all. Humans can actually convey their thought into speech for you to understand their suffering more intricately. Humans also build up their lives by adding matters of worth to it. Animals don't. Animals just have their own life, pretty much.

Or perhaps there's a satisfaction in bringing down a human being to the level of an animal, because humans really are just animals with needlessly big brains that allow us to build culture, civilization and technology, but almost everyone is convinced they are above other animals. Treating them like cattle and slaughtering them is incredibly demoralizing.

All the Frenchmen currently afraid of leaving their homes have experienced this, no doubt, after being systematically slaughtered by just a few Jihadist individuals.
>>
>>24330024
What makes you think that I'm just an edgy faggot? Is it so hard to believe that psychopaths exist? Do you think that psucopayhs only exists in the characters of shitty tv shows and anime? Are you new on this site or what
>>
>>24330004
>>24330012
>>24330016
>>24330024
>>24330040
>4,12,16,24,40
>4(1,3,4,6,10)
incredible, i can't be any more pleased than i am
>>
>>24329871
Haha yeah I remember college where I took a math class. Remember math class in college? Right after history and before geography?

GTFO, underage.
>>
>>24330087
holy fuck you are so gay

> On my lunch break now, spent the entirety of math class

just fuck off you teen faggot
>>
>>24330093
autist confirmed 100%

congrats anon, you belong here
>>
File: 1433917931725.jpg (9 KB, 208x250) Image search: [Google]
1433917931725.jpg
9 KB, 208x250
I feel you OP, I too am a deranged psychopath.

Over the past week I have flayed my neighbor's dog alive and threw its carcass in front of his house's door, stole the wallet of an old lady, drew a swastika on my college's bathroom walls, and pushed an old man without apologizing afterwards.
>>
>>24329843
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4Oe_nosQww
>>
>>24329988
Hitler dubs for truth, I also like to burn flies and wasps.
Relieving as fuck, innit?
>>
>>24329843
>/psychopath/
>I'd never do it due to the fear of getting caught though
>fear
you're a shit psychopath m8
>>
>>24329843
who /edgyteen/ here?
>>
this thread is going straight to cringechannel
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.