[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you a good person, anon? Are you sure you don't bully
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 9
File: 1447648952615.jpg (8 KB, 249x209) Image search: [Google]
1447648952615.jpg
8 KB, 249x209
Are you a good person, anon?

Are you sure you don't bully and aren't mean?
>>
>>24329739
Im actually a very nice person most of the time, the worst I can do to someone is ignore him. Not that I have an option because im too dumb and weak to actually fuck with someone else.
>>
File: 1447629980919.gif (395 KB, 370x281) Image search: [Google]
1447629980919.gif
395 KB, 370x281
fuck off nerd to be honest
>>
File: CIC11C5UsAAPrK1.jpg (26 KB, 599x439) Image search: [Google]
CIC11C5UsAAPrK1.jpg
26 KB, 599x439
>>24329760
please don't bully !!

You have been muted for 8 seconds, because your comment was not original.

hiroyuki is a bully
>>
>>24329739
I've recently had the inkling that only language- (truth-)related actions can be right or wrong. For instance, lying (or allowing falsehood to be believed through silence, which is lying as well -- it doesn't have to be verbal), inconsistency, non-verbal implications, intentional ambiguity, unfalsifiability, positing non-facts as facts ('nobody has to define/explain anything').

The general idea would be, as long as you're explicitly declaring, 'I'm going to try to take your money/woman/house', you are not evil, you become a mere factor in the environment whom your target just has to address, and has the full capacity to.

I promise that this is not just a justification of my own misbehaviour; it is a spontaneous thought that I'm still considering.
>>
im always nice akari-chan ^ ^
u
>>
File: 1429880119708.jpg (72 KB, 548x470) Image search: [Google]
1429880119708.jpg
72 KB, 548x470
>>24329801
sissy boys like you should be bullied into submission so they'll learn their place
it's for your own good tbf fampai
>>
>>24329816
Uuuhhh yea m8 that IS true.

Morality isnt objective, its just something many of us value very strongly
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 320x267) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 320x267
>>24329833
Booooo!!

I wont let you bully my friend!
>>
>>24329816
Also things such as hypocrisy, stealing ideas (in fact, all stealing is lying; stealing implies saying the thing is your own), minor things like replying to a conclusion somebody's shared with you with 'well yes, that's obvious', thus pretending that it's been known to you and actually yours (and consequently, that you are a creative person), while upon questioning you pretend that your 'that's obvious' wasn't that, but merely an agreement that it's true, and so on.

>>24329839
Yes, I reckon that telling the truth/lying one of the most morally objective qualities. (Not going as far as to say it *is* objective.)
>>
>>24329833
youre the biggest sissy of all arent you kek
>>
>>24329739
I am. Definitely a lot nicer than the average 4channer anyway, and definitely than the average robot.

Also, I would like to mention this anecdotal observation. I am not into anime at all, but every single person I have ever met who was into anime was a nice person.
>>
I used to bully and be mean to my brother constantly because I was bullied in school by bigger kids.

Now I feel so bad about it that I wish I could go back in time and kill my kid self.
>>
>>24329739
Yes I'm always get muted
>>
>>24329739
>are you a good person?
No I'm a bully
>>
>>24329892
Every single person that was into anime I ever met smelled like shit and acted like spergs
>>
>>24329939
And this is in what relation to their niceness exactly?
>>
>>24329939
It is turning me into a sperg. I noticed that ever since I started watching it I but my hand behind my head and lower my head when im nervous.

I wipe fake sweat off my brow, imagine a raindrop on my forehead when im nervous, red lines when embarrassed
>>
>>24329968
Holly shit anon. People with legit autism do this
Can anime really give you aspeegers?
>>
>>24329739
I'm a kind person to most, despite my lack of morality, but I tease and am sarcastic. Most people take me too seriously and think I'm a bully or an asshole. So, no, I'm not sure.
>>
>>24329739
I'm autistic. I offend my only real life friends but I just see it as banter; and some of them dish it back which is totally fine.

People always bully me, they go overboard with the insults and only target me because I'm an easy target. They think I laugh it off but I die inside. I'm always the butt of a joke.
>>
File: 1439784755882.png (79 KB, 400x236) Image search: [Google]
1439784755882.png
79 KB, 400x236
>>24329739

I actually try to help lift people's spirits here, because I know a lot of people are depressed/suicidal and need it. Even if I debate, I avoid insults. A good way to spot abusive people is how they react with aggression to cute/weak things or mock the notion of pain. Another telltale sign is that they try to reverse victim and offender when called out for acting like an asshole, or say deliberately hurtful things in a pseudo-polite tone and call people hysterical when they're rightfully upset.

Don't let black comedy and the hivemind mentality stop you from being critical of your own actions, anons. Sometimes, you really are the bad guy, a lesson that took me a long time to figure out.
>>
>>24330065
So you are the punchbag friend, I used to have one of those who knows what he is doing jowdays
>>
In fact, I just realized that the end goal of

>>24329816
>intentional ambiguity

is also lying. When you say 'you're fucking...', and end it, you're leaving it for the listeners to privately, silently complete the sentence ('...retarded/crazy/...'). The purpose of this is to have (non-)plausible deniability in the future: ('I didn't say anything about him, he's imagining things!'). Same thing when you're using figurative language ('you're going to grow into a child molester', followed by 'I didn't mean it, it was a metaphor'). Those devices serve as escape doors for future lies.
>>
Nah

I'm a sick, rotten judgmental and hateful person

The only reason for my friendly behavior IRL is cowardice and recognition of my weakness
>>
>>24330110
Yeah you can call me that; but to be honest I have a very punchable personality.

I always argue and never agree with people, I have zero sensitivity. I joke about shit that I shouldn't and I don't know when I insult people.

Shit, I'm pretty fucking autistic when I think about it.
>>
>>24329816
>The general idea would be, as long as you're explicitly declaring, 'I'm going to try to take your money/woman/house', you are not evil, you become a mere factor in the environment whom your target just has to address, and has the full capacity to.

This is so full of shit. If I'm alone with a kid and say that I'm going to stab him with a knife, he's pretty much unable to defend himself, even if he fully understands what I'm saying. Concepts like ambiguity and truth are unavoidable pitfalls in communication that are also extremely difficult to dissect, let alone reach any agreement on; a morality that only works for people well versed in epistemology and language games is basically worthless. Declaring hostile intentions doesn't magically make you "a mere factor in the environment", either, language is another function of your body just like locomotion or manipulating objects with your hands.
>>
I try to be, but goddamn it it's pretty difficult sometimes.
>>
>>24329968
Oooh, this is pretty cute.
>>
File: 1419564021008.png (248 KB, 608x568) Image search: [Google]
1419564021008.png
248 KB, 608x568
>>24329739
When I was a kid (maybe 7 or 8) I used to pick on the mentally disabled kids at my school to fit in with the cooler kids even though on the inside I felt real pity for them even though I was small I realised they didn't deserve to be in the position they were in.

I guess eventually they started telling their teachers and I assume they told them to try and make friends so one of the girls I used to pick on (she was obsessed with clifford the big red dog carried a plush around with her everywhere) came up to me and asked me by name to be her friend you could tell she was trying to be really brave and it really made me sad thinking that I drove someone less fortunate than me to this and I was around my friends so I kinda just brushed her off but even after that whenever she'd see me she'd wave and yell out "Hello Anon!!".

If my friends weren't around I'd talk to her and this other disabled kid michael a bit you know just try and be nice, she'd let me play with her clifford plush and they'd talk forever but I really liked them I wish I wasn't so cruel to them.

I still think about them sometimes, I wish I could help them, I wish I could be their friend now.I'm so sorry Tracy
>>
>>24330562
This. I mistreated so many people who could have been genuine friends just to fit in. I really regret it.

There was a definite sense that mentally disabled kids were less popular than the nerdiest of nerds.
>>
File: 1445201917607.png (482 KB, 714x720) Image search: [Google]
1445201917607.png
482 KB, 714x720
desu treating someone like a retard by never having any mad bants and burns at his expense is the WORST form of bullying. I should know, I was that guy- always sheltered, always protected.

Fuck that shit. It makes you feel like less of a human and isn't that what bullying does to you? So now I regularly bully all my friends and get bullying in return.

I guess you could say I'm a bully because I'm so nice
>>
File: dick9we.jpg (47 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
dick9we.jpg
47 KB, 640x480
>>24329739
i'm pretty fucking villainous tbhfam
>>
>>24329739
I don't have enough human contact to bully anyone.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.