[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.returnofkings.com/73573/ dan-bilzerians-kekolding
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
http://www.returnofkings.com/73573/dan-bilzerians-kekolding-of-bodybuilding-com-founder-shows-no-man-is-safe-from-female-infidelity

holy shit, read this, picrelated
>>
>>24329680
>return of keks
lmao, I bet roosh himself was a kek of the highest order in his prime days
>>
I hate Dan Bilzetjirimiamamamaian so fucking much.
I want to punch this man in his retarded square looking face and beat the shit out of him.
His probably stronger than me, idgaf. I wanna see how tough this supposed "alpha male" is.

Only CUNTS of men do stuff like that
>>
>>24329746

what a dumb normie pleb
>>
File: 1427677125406.png (293 KB, 426x354) Image search: [Google]
1427677125406.png
293 KB, 426x354
Women. Not even once. I just don't know what could be done at this point. Roaming Chads are the only ones who win in this world. They plow and they keep on plowing, but they never claim one plot for their own.

Everything the sun's light hits is within a Chad's kingdom. It's the circle of life and the RULES OF NATURE.
>>
>Cheating
>Call it cluckholding
Ok, I'm starting to notice a public trend of this happening, are women turning their cheating into 'cluckholding' to make it seem like the men want it?
>>
Why should fucking someone's girlfriend be humiliating to a man? If anything, he should be grateful to this Blitzcranksnapps dude for exposing his gf as generic money chasing whore.

>hurrr if she keked you, you suck in bed
Thats not how women work. Sluts will be sluts even if you're god of sex.
>>
>>24329680
>some fucking bimbo gold-digging cheating slut
>a masterpiece of american weapons technology, with high quality optics

>one will take care of you if you take care of it
>one will kill terrorists, criminals, and just about anything you point it at
>one will quite possibly last longer than you and in acceptable condition too given the right maintenance
>one costs at most 10k

>one will ruin your life, humiliate, shame you
>one will waste years of your life devoted to it
>one will degrade to less than optimal condition in less than ten years, maybe even five
>one costs a shitton more than 10k

not even that hard of a choice
>>
You don't fuck a guy like Dan Bilzwhatever without knowing he's going to brag about it on Insta (certainly you don't POSE for photos in the process). Do you really think Dan knew from appearances alone that it was the wife of the bb.com guy?

Clearly the wife was having marital problems, likely terminal, and wanted to humiliate her husband. So she seeks out Dan Bilzarian and he says he's happy to publicly kuck the bb.com owner.

It's less about true infidelity (i.e she was sexually unsatisfied); it's about humiliation.
>>
It's his ex gf. not his current wife. not cu.ckolding at all
>>
lmao BB forums BTFO
>>
The first comment changes up how I feel about it

"Ryan Deluca had a wife that was with him when he wasn't shit. She gave him three kids and stayed in phenomenal shape -- he sold her out for a piece of young pussy; a piece of completely slutty young pussy that did exactly what slutty young pussy does: slutted it the fuck up."

Honestly they're all children.
>>
>>24330034
Misc
>>
>>24330033

>The popular theory is that DeLuca and Soule had actually broken up prior to the latter being consensually ravaged by Dan Bilzerian.
>theory
>>
>>24329680
Well looking at /fit/ all BB's are beta keks in disguise. Then again so is Dan so I dunno what this makes it then.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.