[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are you not uncovering the occult secrets of the universe?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 13
Why are you not uncovering the occult secrets of the universe?

You've already realized that this society is made up of savages driven by nonsensical beliefs, masses following each other to fit in.

Why not take the extra step and turn your misery into a pursuit for the truth and become the best version of yourself, turning lead into gold?
>>
>>24329628
Begone sorcerer, the only thing that lies at the end of your path is a body and soul wracked with corruption and judgement from God the Creator for the abuse of His natural laws that He has graciously allowed you to break
Repent for no sin is beyond His redemption through His Son, even one so foul and accursed and full of hubris
>>
>>24329628
because i'm not retarded.
>>
You have to understand that all your problems lie within your ego.

The ego is your mask, your personality, the exoskeleton interacting with the outside world.

Due to the nature of modern society, we are never taught how to cultivate it - for most it remains in its childlike original state and as a consequence of this most people in the modern world cannot be considered to be adults.
>>
>>24329677
>>24329696
Nicely evidenced by these two posters - they claim to be in a position of superiority, yet inhabit this place, where the most deeply troubled, the outcasts, congregate.

The one trait that is so rampant in undeveloped egos, is that they are terrified of being hurt, creating defensive structures to prevent this.

This creates such mental illnesses as arrogance, shyness, aggresiveness, stubborness and such.
>>
File: 4353453453453.png (42 KB, 605x271) Image search: [Google]
4353453453453.png
42 KB, 605x271
already on it bruh
>>
Uncover enough and you uncover yourself.

Just be ready for that, going on 8 years and it's still quite the shock.
>>
The child-like ego would like everything handed to it, it does not understand that true achievements are accompanied with hardships.

Despite being miserable, it would have to take one step to recover - admit that it is wrong - one of the things it considers the most damaging to itself.

With people on this board the most common defensive mechanism it employs is to blame everything else, just so it will never be threatened by the concept of finding faults within itself.
>>
File: 1436760921928 - Copy.png (213 KB, 404x507) Image search: [Google]
1436760921928 - Copy.png
213 KB, 404x507
>Why are you not uncovering the occult secrets of the universe?

Lovecraft gave me an alright insight into how fucked we are.
>>
What it does not realize however, is that it cannot ever truly be damaged in any way, it can only convince itself it is and act that way.

The body can be hurt but the mind cannot, any suffering is a sensation. Sensations do not decide what happens, they merely try to lead us to take actions but they have no power of their own.
>>
File: temet.jpg (45 KB, 500x422) Image search: [Google]
temet.jpg
45 KB, 500x422
People have all sorts of preconceived notions of what magic is and is not, but the actual premise is incredibly simple.

Temet nosce - know thyself.

It is the pursuit of learning everything about your self and refining in the process.

It is that ancient concept of the alchemical philosopher's stone - turning lead into gold.
>>
File: 1436121129519.jpg (362 KB, 709x2000) Image search: [Google]
1436121129519.jpg
362 KB, 709x2000
>ITT /x/'s trip to /r9k/
>>
The undeveloped ego will put all of its efforts to make any self improvement action seem impossible or a waste of time or any other excuse it can come up with to prevent it from being confronted with the one horrible truth.

It is flawed.

Like a child, any criticism is perceived as being evil, mean and ill willed.
>>
But that's what we are here for - we are the parents to our egos. If we do not teach them that life is not all rainbows and sunshines, they become spoiled and we become slaves to them, making it harder and harder to discipline them.

But it's always possible to start. Every step forward is a good step. Like with parenting, it is necessary to find the equilibrium between being too hard and too soft, for each extreme leads to unfortunate outcomes.
>>
You can start however you wish, but what is important is to never stop, for when you stop no progress can be made. If do atleast something every day, you are always on your way forward - accept no zero days.

Do some push ups, take a cold shower, go for a run, practice a hobby you've been putting off, go in public, don't fap for a day.

Those are just some of the basic actions you could take to get you started.

I can only show you the door, you're the one who has to walk through it.
>>
>>24329785

This guy gets it.

Why would you want to let unknowable horrors into the world?
>>
File: 3424235.png (374 KB, 355x465) Image search: [Google]
3424235.png
374 KB, 355x465
>>24329976
>tfw no nightgaunt bf

why even go on?
>>
>>24329976
This is not about that, if you read the thread it will become apparent.

Most of you will ignore all of this, but if just one decides to start helping themselves, it has been worth it.
>>
Magic is gay, you're gay, my dick is gay, but most importantly you're gay. Hex me, nigger. No balls
>>
>>24330020
Thank you for you contribution, for despite disagreeing, you help this information reach out to more robots in need.
>>
>>24330066
Whatever homo, have fun trying to tell NEETS how to cast virginitus losicus while you draw pictures of devil dicks on the wall in hopes of summoning a demon buttplug to satisfy you're ethereal assfuck desire
>>
>>24330098
Have I stated anything of that kind? Have you read the thread?

Don't take this as an offense, merely inquiring.
>>
File: 1.jpg (47 KB, 873x588) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
47 KB, 873x588
I'm taking the road towards native magic and shamanism. I hate explaining things, people think that i'm either joking or being insane.
>>
>>24330115
You're offering the same retarded advice every normalfag comes here and spews, except with a metaphysical misdirection so you seem above them somehow. You're better off telling them to steal a purse, pawn it and buy adderal/amphetamine paste off the darknet. One of these things is a sure fix and the other is feel-good generic advice which can be found in dozens of clickbait articles.
>You've already realized that this society is made up of savages driven by nonsensical beliefs, masses following each other to fit in.
This is incorrect, the robot sees the world as a place where everyone is acting relatively sane, it is just that he is not included in it. If the world is a chaotic clusterfuck it is completely fine to be on the fringes because it's all just retarded. If the world is a more or less somewhat thought out place and you don't fit you are purposely excluded, you were meant to fall by the wayside while "better" people go ahead. You are the residue of success. Now none of this is entirely "true", but it explains the thought patterns of those who are here. They feel like they don't belong in the mainstream not because they are fell off the track to success, but that they were always headed to where they are now.
>>
>>24330244
I give concrete advice and explanations behind psychological issues, I'm not giving any "be yourself" nonsense.

If you have trouble following, ask away.

>>24330180

Tell me about your ways.
>>
>>24330341
Why the occult, what the fuck is the appeal of magicy shit other than putting off rational people? Why nofap, is it just an exercise in discipline, but most importantly, why. Why live, why put in effort, why not just teach them how to fake for an adderall script so that they can swim in dopamine and act like a normal person until their heart gives out?
>>
>>24330379
Why not strive for the best? Why not learn to enjoy life instead of idly suffering? Why tell people to follow short term fullfilment that destroys them in the end?
>>
>>24329628
I'm trying but it's literally driving me insane. I'm not sure if I'm just moving at too fast of a pace or if this is a path that I shouldn't go down at all.

Either way, modern society is nothing but a culmination of boredom, terror, and decadence. I'm in complete awe every time I take a look at it. From a logical standpoint, these things don't seem like they'd ever intersect, yet they somehow completely overlap into the foundation of our entire way of life.

No matter how much I'd like to get off this road, I don't think I could ever stomach the way people seem perfectly content to live. It's almost like all this is here just to keep me motivated enough to keep paving my own path. I'm actually quite lazy, so I'd love nothing more than to be able to live a happy simply life as a servant who never has to actually think for myself. This shithole of a society easily reminds me that will never be the case. It's the necessary evil I need to keep on going my own way.

As terrifying as this road may be, I don't think I'm ever going to stray from the path to try to join in our hedonistic world. The unknown is frightening, but the known is even scarier.
>>
>>24330398
Because it requires pain and effort. Because we're all destroyed in the end, and if it is even possible for most people to tame their egos and have unfulfilled happiness until they die, why not do so with drugs, why not just off yourself or shitpost until you die?
>>
>>24330409
You're on your way to transcending it. I used to be miserable the more I learned about society and actively hated and opposed it, but that's just the "Dark night of the Soul" as the wise men of old called it.

Eventually I learned that this opposition and hatred did nothing but prevented myself from relaxing and progressing.

People take too many responsibilites that they really can't do anything about and then have no willpower to take care of those that they should be taking care of.

Disregard everything else, you need to focus on bettering yourself, when you have no problems of your own, you can start changing the world.
>>
File: 1.jpg (204 KB, 1280x958) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
204 KB, 1280x958
>>24330341
Was always interested in religion. It became gradually more predominant, to put it that way. First just religion, was an atheist, got enthralled by shamanism in particular. Then european paganism. Realized at one point that destiny exists and that some things that happened were linked together, i just never cared enough to look. Then I started to identify more and more with paganism. Had and still have dreams that repeat themselves, sometimes it takes years for them to happen again. Then flashabcks. Extreme dejavu's that are just very weird. My last one was last friday, when the attacks happened. And other stuff, like hearing whispers when it's actually crows...now i'm researching the Eddas and looking for sources on the slavic old faith. I am also practice runecasting...at least I try. I have a friend that might be a witch, it's helpful talking to her on such matters.
>>
>>24330455
As much as I'd like to fix the world, I already realize there's nothing I can do it about it. It really just disgusts me more than anything at this point and I'm just trying to separate myself from it as much as I can.
>>
>>24330413
Because even if life ends after death, drugs do not create lasting happiness, they only further extremise the bipolar nature of life.

You gain higher highs but also experience far lower lows

>>24330462
That is a great approach, you should not be worried about talking about it, who cares what others think?

We're all shown various symbols, following them will lead you further down the rabbit hole.

If Pagan symbolism feels right for you, follow it by all means.
>>
>>24330504
It definitely helps to ignore it as a whole, in time you may change your mind however.

Consider this, it all seems so solid and unchanging, but it really has not been here for that long in the grand scale of things and anything is subject to change.
>>
>>24330541
I'm currently doing everything in my power to completely shut out the outside world, but you're right. Despite all its flaws, I can't help but feel like I need to try to help the world if I ever have the power to do something.

Yes, that kind of thought always brings me relief. Even though society looks exactly the same as the day I was born, I'm glad that it's changing over the grand scale of time, however slowly it may be moving.
>>
>>24330462
>runecasting
>friend that might be a witch
How do you get into legit magic without accidentally (or purposely) selling your soul to some sort of demon?

So much of it seems like it'd really fuck you in the end, or just straight up evil. I can't even trust humans not to fuck me over (especially in such an arcane subject), let alone any greater forces in the universe.
>>
>>24329628
Already ahead of you. Started studying the occult about a year ago. I'm obsessed. I'm trying to find a system I like, then I'll start my magic practice. I'm trying to get my friends into it too, but they're not as opened minded as me
>>
>>24330575
That's a great attitude indeed.

>>24330602
Start slow, learn about topics that interest you, you don't have to headrush into anything dangerous.

>>24330759
You could try the actual system of Yoga, it's very straightforward and effective.
>>
>>24330785
Would yoga be good for me if I'm overweight?
>>
>>24330511
Thanks for the support, it's a really strange period and all I can do is study and wait for things to unwrap.
>>24330602
I don't necessarily believe in demons, or evil per-say. It is a backthought of mine tho, being raised in a Christian environment. I get scared sometimes when I see signs, and I always realize that it's this background. But if you let it be real, it is real.

On Samhain I went to this forest nearby that is said to be haunted. I went there to just celebrate and try to see if anything happens. I saw a light that came out of nowhere, but the most interesting thing were these two dogs that started getting closer and closer, kind of trying to drive me and my gf out of the forest. They got closer until we effectively made it on the road. One may think they were demons. I saw them as the two wolves that chase the Sun and the Moon in the norse mythology. It was a test of some kind, I'm still thinking about it.
As for runecasting, I'm currently just carving them on wooden jewelry that I wear constantly.
The witch sees the signs as I do, not all tho. She involved herself with eastern spirituality, she sees things differently than I do.
>>
>>24330804
Yoga is a complete system with both physical exercises and a philosophy and meditation aspects, but yeah, the exercises can even help you lose weight as they burn calories, strengthen muscles and make you enjoy physical activities more.
>>
File: heresyaccordheretic.jpg (207 KB, 704x899) Image search: [Google]
heresyaccordheretic.jpg
207 KB, 704x899
>>24329628
OP is a heretic!
Please don't do what he suggests Anons!
Warpcraft and Sorcery will only lead you to madness and damnation!
Blasphemy must be avoided at all costs.
>>
>>24329628
Alchemy is Led Zeppelin or the arts in general, like pencil lead into gold.
>>
>>24329628
That roleplay board, >>>/x/, is over there.
>You haven't even tried it ye-
Yeah, I did. I was into this stupid bullshit for over a year and the spells *never* worked and it was a *complete* waste of my life/my passion.
>>
>>24330959
We're not talking about spells here though, are we now.
>>
>>24330785
I'm already into it a little bit and I keep getting scared that I'm looking behind a curtain man was not supposed to know ever existed. I feel like the universe (or some entity that resides within it) has been giving subtle hints telling me to stop before something bad happens, but I can't help myself so I keep looking.
>>24330808
>I don't necessarily believe in demons, or evil per-say
This is kind of why I have a problem with this stuff. A lot of people involved with it have a sense of moral relativity. While that's not a bad thing in itself, it can easily lead to problems. Evil certainly exists, I see it every day. When morality is relative (like not even believing in evil in itself), it makes it much easier for evil to corrupt.
Also, when I said demons, I didn't really mean the Christian sense of the word. Just negative entities in the universe in general.
>>24330959
Magic doesn't work like it does in Harry Potter. Sorry, champ.
>>
>>24331004
> I feel like the universe (or some entity that resides within it) has been giving subtle hints telling me to stop before something bad happens, but I can't help myself so I keep looking.

That may be. But what if something is trying to stop you from breaking free though?
>>
File: jesus.jpg (294 KB, 1108x788) Image search: [Google]
jesus.jpg
294 KB, 1108x788
>>24329628

BEGONE, HEATHEN!

You have no authority here!
>>
>>24331004
>>24330989
It's all bullshit though, regardless. All of the mythology. None of it ever came true or presented itself in front of me in any tangible way.
>>
>>24331053
Self improvement is hardly bullshit, my friend.

>>24331042
Jesus was an adept.
>>
>>24331004
Seeing evil as a necesity makes it more as a part of a duality rather than chaotic action which only has a negative purpose. Think of Loki, or Morana. I refrenced Christianity because that is the prism through which I see things that scare me. Demons are certainly not restricted to the christian mythos. The normal world, especially western civilization is just an endless struggle towards finding sense. I never see actual evil, merely chaos.
>>
>>24331028
That's the kind of thought the keeps sparking my curiosity.
At the same time I'm afraid that I might break free into some crazy world filled with dangers and I, having no experience in said world, would be an easy meal ticket.
>>24331053
I don't know what you want me to say. You weren't looking hard enough, you weren't dedicated enough, you were just plain doing it wrong, maybe your mind isn't attuned for it, who knows?
One thing I do know is that society as a whole is a big problem in itself and if you're living too "normal" (at least what's considered normal these days) of a life, you'll probably never see any results.
>>
>>24331081
Going spooky ghost hunting is not fucking... self-improvement. What the actual fuck?
>>24331105
I busted my ass. I was *not* living normal. I was on the verge of suicide, I was a complete shut in, and I wanted fucking... anything, anything to convince me that this world isn't completely broken. And it never came true, any of this sorcery bullshit. It just led me further into the darkness as I continued to be disappointed again and again and again.
>>
>>24331105
Well, regardless of what awaits, fear only makes you vulnerable. Be ready to accept anything that comes with a clear mind.

>>24331138
I've never advised anyone to go spooky ghost hunting, why are you arguing about unspoken arguments?
>>
Some interesting books :
Bardon - Initiation into Hermetics
Liber Null and Psychonaut
Prometheus Rising
Liber Kaos
Manly P Hall - Lectures on Ancient Philosophy

All found here : https://mega.nz/#F!AE5yjIqB!y7Vdxdb5pbNsi2O3zyq9KQ!1dxjCK4Z
>>
>>24331104
Chaos is in itself negative. That's why order is typically considered a virtue. Whether it's purposeful evil or just evil as a result of chaos, its outcome is the same. While I agree a lot of modern day evil is simply a result of chaos (that we could eventually tame), there is some real deep-seated evil within humanity and many other entities.
>>24331138
Being that desperate for answers probably didn't help. This kind of stuff needs to be done with a sound state of mind and body. It sounds like you're literally on the exact opposite end of what keeps normal people from being able to do anything. You're the same coin, just opposite sides.
>>24331167
Yeah, clearly fear is something I've been trying to improve on in my life. I think it's one of the few barriers I still need to break down.
>>
>>24331227
Thanks for the link. Looks like a lot of good stuff to read.
>>
Heretics pls leave
>>
>>24329628

because i'm not a fucking hippie
>>
>>24331296
Yeah, it is. Bardon provides a simple, solid regime of practices, they are pretty difficult, but sticking with it is worth it.

>>24331267
I believe fear and anxiety are the biggest obstacles in the way of attainment.
>>
>Why are you not uncovering the occult secrets of the universe?
There are none. The occult is bullshit, just like following a religion.
>>
>>24329628
stupid fucking idea honestly. none of this shit helps you as a person. philosophy, politics, religion, they're all fields of thought that are only put to practice coherently on the grand scale. which means on the individual scale you end up finding patterns in day to day life, and you think they're great, but it's all mundane bullshit that normal people intuit on their own. it's psuedo-intellectual mental masturbation in terms of building friendships, alliances, socializing and becoming pillars among, which is what i remember satanism being all about. that and eating your own semen, but i'm pretty certain that's a meme.

also, it sure as SHIT doesn't cure laziness. if you're a lazy asshole you're just going to end up spending the rest of your life putting the enlightenment off.
>>
>>24331389
It's psychology first and foremost, which is individualistic by default.

And being lazy is one of the things it eliminates completely.
>>
>>24331374
Ha, just my luck that I happen to be chock full of fear and anxiety! I think once I really get a chance to truly separate myself from society, I'll be able to really work on improving that. Too much of society is blatant fear mongering and humans in general are just plain dicks you can't really trust.
>>
>>24331449
It's good to work on the little fears at first, those we have been conditioned to. Things like "Don't go out in rain, you might catch cold" etc.

Break away from the programming, use less chemical substitutes, eat more raw food.

Every step counts.
>>
>>24331267
Look dude. It gets tiring. It's always failed as I always would get a "Oh, it's because of X and Y. You just need to do Z now and then you'll see." I've had the goalpost moved on me so many times, I was figuratively standing in an entirely different arena before I accepted that there's *always* an explanation for why nothing supernatural is re-creatable in any sort of way.
>But now that you're more stable mentally, now it'll work!
And then it won't. And then I'll come in again and ask why.
>Oh, uh, you probably don't believe in it hard enough. Gotta have faith.
So I apply faith and it won't work. So I ask again.
>Hmm, must be the wrong tech. I personally use *some really obscure bullshit* - try that!
>And it just goes on and on and on, the excuses and lies, and nothing gets accomplished dude. This is a time vacuum that will suck you of your entire life without giving anything back if you let it.
>>24331167
Then what, you just talking simple meditation without any spiritual context?
>>
>>24331424
>individualistic by default

yeah, only the typical way psychology works is the individual goes and sees a psychologist. googling mental illnesses so you can cherry pick the ones you like is the opposite of what you should be doing.
>>
http://blogs.scientificamerican.com/guest-blog/what-does-mindfulness-meditation-do-to-your-brain/

mindfulness meditation is pretty based though.
>>
>>24331472
Ha, I really saw going out in the rain as a problem.
I'm definitely trying my best to break the programming they've instilled in me since the day I was born. I still eat some shitty food, but I do try to eat a lot of raw fruits and veggies when I can. My long term plan is to actually grow the vast majority of my own food.
>>24331474
If this stuff doesn't work for you then maybe you should try something else altogether? No one is forcing you try any of this.
>>
>>24329696
Pretty much this. Every single occultfag I ever met or talked to(and I've posted on /x/ for years), have been a superstitious simpleton.

It's like some scam artist like Aleister Crowley takes some self-help psychology, mixes it with some religious mumbo jumbo and wham, now he's a guro for the gullible roleplayers with nothing else to live for.

If you try extracting their rationale for holding such ridicolous beliefs(usually something really stupid like, the more "ancient" something is the more "legit it is), they will always clam up and start calling you a "profane" or some silly shit.
>>
>>24331523
I get that no one is forcing me. I wanted to pitch my bit into the thread.
>>
Summary?

>>24331560
I call that "arguing like a buddhist"
>>
>>24331666
nice devil trips.
>>
>>24331560
I've had one or two profoundly weird experiences which move me to, at least, not dismiss "occultism" out of hand
>>
>>24329848
V.I.T.R.I.O.L
>>
>>24331714
Sure buddy boy.
>>
>>24331744
They're good ones, too
>>
>>24331714
I've seen 2 ghosts in my life. And had other spooky things happen around me. That's why I couldn't dismiss the occult as fake. My curiosity got me into it
>>
>>24331523
Yeah, it is difficult, but if you keep building up your foundation, everything gets easy.

>>24331560
None of this is happening in this thread.

>>24332058
Curiosity is our greatest teacher.
>>
>>24329628
In a way, I am. For many years I've been fascinated by electricity, it's the original occult power.
Electricity, radio, computing, these things truly are magic. Magic isn't something that was doomed to exist in the story books forever. Humanity began to discover magic in the later years of the 19th century. It's just that most people didn't recognize it for what it was.
That's the real power in this world. Electricity is a power I can actually use. To create, or to destroy.
I've known people who've studied the occult, studied traditional magic, or said they have. All of them have claimed to have power but have been unable to produce anything. All of them have acknowledged that there are forms of their occult that have real power, but either too dangerous or too unknown to attempt.
Now I'm just getting to the stage where I can do things with electricity that are impressive to people. If I keep going like this, one day I'll be a wizard. A wizard with real power.
>>
>>24332090
It's happening in your very post.

>Curiosity is our greatest teacher

Always vague like a chinese fortune cookie. /x/-fags are mongoloids.
>>
>>24332212
Well said that man. Get the fuck out of /r9k/ you gullible retards
>b-b-ut I saw a ghost at least twice!
Sure you did. People see the Virgin Mary and the Loch Ness monster too. People see a lot of things.
>>
>>24332212
Feel free to point it out then.

>vague

Can't help that when reality is the subject.

>>24332268
Anon was just sharing his experience, nobody's forcing you to believe that.

The point of this thread is to give you self help advice regardless of your beliefs.
>>
I've been interested in occultism for years and years now. I spent a good deal of time reading and studying, particularly about Chaos magickkk, but I've fallen off the wagon recently. There's only so much time in the day and I've been focusing more on studying applicable sciences (particularly computer programming) rather than this. I sorely miss it though and will get back to it once I have begun my career.

>>24332194
tesla pls go
>>
>>24332194
>>24332330
Tesla, pls stay and finish that death ray you promised the world.
>>
>>24332319
>Feel free to point it out then.

I did. You are being vague as shit which means you are spewing meaningless babble to sound profound masking your immense stupidity.

I've played the /x/-guro game myself, I know how you can fill up your posts with vague mumbo jumbo and still have occultards respond to you like the two of you were having a deep conversation about something important.
>>
>>24332518
Not that guy but it's impossible to speak in specifics about things like this.

If you want some straight talk, the honest answer about occultism is that it's either all in our heads, or everything else is in our heads and occult secrets are the only truth. Or neither. Or both! Nothing is true, but all is permitted. You're exactly right! Occultists can't help but talk ourselves in circles, it's too fun to resist. Learn to speak Enochian if you want to get anywhere.
>>
>>24332647
>If you want some straight talk, the honest answer about occultism is that it's either all in our heads, or everything else is in our heads and occult secrets are the only truth

you guys are fucking monkeys, I swear.

>we can't know

sure you can, it's called using your head and not taking the retard bait appealing to your sense of self-importance.
>>
>>24332671
>your sense of self-importance.

I think this is the crux of the issue. How do you find us self important? In that we choose to trust spirituality over several of our other senses? Please don't get me wrong - I absolutely agree with you that occultism is a bundle of navel-gazing nonsense. I just feel like there is a disconnect here.
>>
>>24332750
>god has a plan for you
>I found god
>kali yuga
>the great work
>ascension
>astral bodies

your entire attitude is that of a profound philosopher, but the shit you spew is total nonsense.
>>
>>24330602
For mentioning it you will never achieve
>>
>>24332774
It's understandable though, right? Who doesn't want to be a profound philosopher? The best way to become is to pretend, after all. And who among us can claim not to be false? The mask I wear is just one you're unfamiliar with. Discard your fear and travel with me through the vast network of reality tunnels, anonymous. Together we will discover real wisdom.

Sorry, I couldn't resist. Bullshit aside you're right, nobody knows anything. It's an ego-trip wrapped inside of a religious experience. The entire lure behind occultism is the same one that's behind any religion, except in this case the figurehead is YOU, the god you worship is your own experience. It's absolutely intoxicating. This naturally leads to a state of constant mindfuck and confusion wherein you believe you're not understanding truth unless you're solving some kind of meta-realistic puzzle. It's mentally stimulating in a way that I enjoy immensely but I cannot contend with any accusations against my sanity.

>>total nonsense.
Then again, maybe you understood all along.
>>
>>24332518
I gave you a large amount of specific information related to the anatomy of the ego, I just like to say sentences which seem simple and vague, but actually contain a lot of knowledge when you truly contemplate them.

But it's easier to disregard all that and attack parts of the whole that are easy to dismiss, isn't it?

That's another defensive mechanism of the ego against threats - pick the weakest parts and dismiss the entire thing based on it.

I'm glad we have anons like you contributing here, it makes it easier to describe the ego.
>>
File: 41HC6ANHVAL._SY355_.jpg (14 KB, 249x355) Image search: [Google]
41HC6ANHVAL._SY355_.jpg
14 KB, 249x355
>>24333120
>the anatomy of the ego

you are so dumb, so how COULD you even realize how stupid the things you say are.
>>
File: otto-weininger-150x150.jpg (7 KB, 150x150) Image search: [Google]
otto-weininger-150x150.jpg
7 KB, 150x150
>>24333044
>Who doesn't want to be a profound philosopher

Try being a genius like me, you will find that it is often not as entertaining as you might imagine. Which is why most people choose social values instead.
Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.