[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
help me pls I have daddy issues and nothing I do seems to fill
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (209 KB, 1374x1600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
209 KB, 1374x1600
help me pls

I have daddy issues and nothing I do seems to fill the void place in my heart

how do I get over this
>>
>>24329542
Have you considered getting a daddy?
>>
>>24329550
I don't know where to start. I'm not looking for something sexual I just want a caretaker type daddy or something like that

ahhhh
>>
>>24329563
Then you'll probably want a sugar daddy. A lot of them are nonsexual and just want to be exactly that (a caretaker) to you, while showering you with gifts and treat you like a princess.

I'm pretty sure there's whole dating sites orientated towards this. You should be able to find something about it on /soc/, and if not, make a thread there about it.
>>
>>24329597
but I don't want gifts or anything like that either I want literally just someone to be my dad
>>
>>24329703
Then specify that to them. I'm sure they'll be more than happy to do that.

A dad would sometimes still be inclined to give their daughter a gift to show his affection, though.
>>
locate your dad
if hes dead or nowhere to be found then you have to accept that you only get one in this lifetime and nobody will replace no matter how hard you try
>>
>>24329542
What happened to your real Dad?

How do you Daddy issues manifest? Exactly what issues do you have?
>>
>>24329542
location?

Being a dad can be fun.
>>
>>24329774
okay I guess I could try making a thread but I don't really think i can talk about my age or anything
>>24329819
tldr; I live with my dad but I didn't meet him until sort of recently and the relationship will never be what you expect, I have no relationship with him and his psychotic girlfriend...
my dad is technically with me, like I lived with my mom until 13 not really knowing my dad because my mom had full custody and she refused to let me meet him ever and stuffs so like after countless cps calls and visits about my physically and emotionally abusive step father I live with my dad but simply because there's no one else capable of making a home
>>
>>24329835
kinda answered in the last thing but basically abusive step dad and never had a real father figure, and I guess I've sort of accepted it and want a replacement thing??? idk
>>24329877
indiana
>>
>>24330022

So why do you want a dad and not a mom, my underageb& friend?
>>
>>24330039
no moms pls
>>
>>24330060

Sure, but why?
>>
>>24330022
talk to him about it
he may not understand at first
he may not care so much
but it wont change if you dont mention it
>>
>>24330038
Ausfag here, i have a 18 year old school girl that i'm dating.
She is enjoying having me as her daddy.
Fun times.
Demanding but fun.
>>
>>24330075
Because she has daddy issues, not mommy issues.
>>
i'll be your daddy
>>
if you ppl are genuinely serious post contact infos I guess
>>
>>24330038
Oops, didn't notice you already explained.

I'm sorry you're going through all this. Every child deserves to have two loving parents and a stable and supportive home environment.
>>
>>24330099

It sounds like they have both.
>>
>>24329563
Plenty of beta orbiters out there whom you can leech off from while denying them sex and stringing them along.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.