[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My regular hooker told me her real name and I added her on Facebook.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (79 KB, 580x563) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79 KB, 580x563
My regular hooker told me her real name and I added her on Facebook. Looking at it you would never expect she was a hooker. She looks so cute and innocent in all her pics and posts about actual meaningful stuff instead of shit no one cares about. It made me really sad looking at her
profile as she is so much better than lowering herself to being a literal whore. I asked her if she enjoyed her job and she said "sometimes" but i'm just going to take it as a no.

How can I save her from her lifestyle?
>>
No one wants your help bro.
>>
You're a literal white knight, OP. Your help to her is unwarranted. Let her be.
>>
>>24329479

The only way to save her is to out her as a prostitute to her friends and family.
>>
These hoes don't want to be saved
>>
>>24329479
"Don't save her, she don't wanna be saved. Don't save he she don't wanna be saved." - J Cole
>>
its a gold digging who is too lazy to work and very possibly fucked in the head aswell

you cannot save her PLUS she will harm you

go to a different one or just find a chick

>2015
>ppl still fall for the prostitute scam
>>
>>24329560
fuck. just when those lyrics came in handy i fucked them up. kill me now.
>>
>>24329479
watch pretty woman
>>
File: 1431371344202.jpg (120 KB, 580x376) Image search: [Google]
1431371344202.jpg
120 KB, 580x376
>>24329479
Just watch Taxi Driver.

Treat it as an instruction manual.
>>
>>24329479
>How can I save her from her lifestyle?
thats none of your business, faggot
post her pics
>>
File: 1444778957563.png (59 KB, 684x710) Image search: [Google]
1444778957563.png
59 KB, 684x710
you know what to do, OP.

fetch your taxi
>>
>>24329479
lmao what do you think you're taxi driver or something? Thats just a movie
>>
>>24329535
This OP

Be a man and blackmail her for free sex
>>
>>24329479
pay for her lifestyle obviously

come on op you pay her literally to fuck you and you couldnt think of this answer?
>>
>>24329535
do this OP
do it as soon as possible and report back
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.