[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So apparently, women actually think they can be lonely. Lmao
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 960x444) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 960x444
So apparently, women actually think they can be lonely.

Lmao
>>
>>24329117
He obviously spoke to bartender
>>
>>24329242
but he's drinking at home...
>>
>>24329117
>women are NOT allowed to feel this emotion! I am the only one allowed to feel the emotion of loneliness!
>>
>>24329477
you haven't killed your self yet? yes that's what he said
>>
>>24329477
Welcome to /r9k/. Where sexism is accepted widely because recluses think they know what goes on in a woman's head when they haven't talked to any for weeks if not months.
>>
>>24329521

>implying they don't plaster their superficial thoughts across FB every 10 seconds

The woman that figures out how to post in her sleep will probably get a medal.
>>
>>24329477
I feel this way, except about depression. I feel like I am the only person in the world who is actually depressed.
>>
>>24329521
You don't end up here unless you've had experience with women that is negative in some way
Naturally if you have no experience you will fall in line with your natural inclinations and people's general inclination, until confronted and have it changed, is to assume the best of people
These people, the white knights and beta orbiters, end up on places like reddit
While the black knight does exist especially here, the majority of people here have their reasons for their negative opinions of women
>>
>Enter thread with 9 posts
>Only two unflitered
ayy
>>
>>24329477
women are compulsive liars
you are not lonely if ppl seek your company out
you choose to be alone
loneliness is not voluntery you gigantic retarded piece of shit, off yourself
>>
>>24329633
what are your filters for?
>>
>>24329642
All tripfags are filtered, no exceptions.
>>
>>24329477
but you can't deny OP's post that women get showered in attention and will never know the solitude that the average male faces.
>>
>>24329652
that's what i assumed but only 1 posted here once why did you only have 2 posts?
>>
>be depressed as fuck want to quit job that I hate
>stop smiling and joking because I'm sick of pretending
>girls at work actually angered because I'm just getting on with my job instead of entertaining them
>not one question about why, just labelled a moody fuck

Women do not understand the male mind, and terms like "man flu" and all that other bullshit just show how little they think of us when we don't perform at their optimum standard.
>>
>>24329698
Replies to tripfags also get filtered. Anything a tripfag says causes people to sperg out.
>>
>>24329633
You're not missing out on much

>>24329698
because they replied to him
>>
>>24329711
>>24329714
thanks didnt know about that, but yeah we were just telling him off should just ignore him
>>
>>24329633
Well, time to filter the word, "filtered."

:^)
>>
>>24329477
They can feel loneliness, but they could never understand the loneliness of a male.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.