[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Good morning, wagekek. Only 4 more days left until your next
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: (19).jpg (45 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
(19).jpg
45 KB, 409x409
Good morning, wagekek. Only 4 more days left until your next 2 days of freedom.

Another day, another dollar.
>>
Why do you continue to show how much of a worthless piece if shit you are?
>>
>>24329285
why do you continue to take b8 m8 you stupid fag
>>
>>24328936
>tfw sleeping soon
I hope it'll stay cloudy. I like when it's cloudy, because I find it so comfy.
>>
File: 1443720625050.jpg (24 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1443720625050.jpg
24 KB, 225x225
WAGIES MAD ALREADY
>>
>>24328936
>being proud of being a NEET
>not being miserable about this shit existence
>being proud of anything

you are not a robot you are a failed normalscum. you are not welcome here. nobody here likes you. nobody wants you here. go back to normiebook with your pride and happiness. you are not a robot. you are not welcome here. you are not welcome here. you are not a robot.
>>
>tfw big storm outside
This means I
>will
Be extra comfy while wagekecks are
>extra
Wet and extra filled with anxiety.
It's almost
>like
God hates you or something
>>
File: SmugErectionPepe.jpg (798 KB, 995x750) Image search: [Google]
SmugErectionPepe.jpg
798 KB, 995x750
>>24328936
This is such a fun week at work I almost don't even want the weekend to come.

Still, it'll be nice to work on my tan.
>>
>>24329318
>not having anxiety

failed normie, this place is for robots, not for you. return to normiebook. you are not welcome here. nobody here likes you. nobody wants you here. you are not a robot. you are not welcome here.
>>
>>24329337
>nobody here likes you
W-wait is... Is this true? I thought
Wait a minute I remember I don't give a shit, not a flying fuck what you or other robots think of me. If you want to be
>safe
In some sorth of
>space
Go to one of the countless slow as death copy cats of this boadd
>>
File: 1442608204770.png (264 KB, 500x336) Image search: [Google]
1442608204770.png
264 KB, 500x336
>>24328936
>guarenteed replies

wow wagekeks sure are defensive in an otherwise obvious bait thread
>>
>>24329431
>other robots
>implying you aren't a failed normie

get out normie you are not a robot you are not welcome here
>>
Senpai, I got uni on the weekends. There's no such thing as freedom for me :(
>>
>>24328936
Insecure about your NEET life?
>>
>>24329444
I don't give a shit but by all means keep giving me attention its not like that's all I am looking for after all
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>24328936
This reminder makes them remember.
>>
>>24329456

How was your day? Did you do anything fun in your sizeable amount of free time? Something productive perhaps?

I just had a pizza and a can of cola. It was pretty neat. Going to go for a walk in the forest, then game some.
>>
>>24329471
I woke up and had a shower, that's it because it's early in the morning and I have been awake less than an hour.
But
>since
Today is raining that means no
>pesky
Sun will bother me so I will
>take
Advantage of it to work
>some more
On my render
>>
27 dollars per hour... And I spend most my time playing on my phone.
>>
>>24329518
>flappy bird
And ten cups of coffee
>a day
Keeps the wagekecks happy
How can you
>seriously
Call any other people's lives monotonous?
>>
>>24329554
You are subhuman trash.
>>
Nothing more comfy than being net wrapped in blankets at 4am with snow outside and a nice cool breeze coming through my window.
>>
>>24329518

Neat. I make 40$ as a substitute teacher in glorious northern Europe. Half goes to gruesome taxes to fund the best societal model known to man, but that's fine. 20$ p/h for drinking coffee and shooting the shit with kids is fine by me. Plus, whenever a grill hears that I work with and am good with kids, I can faintly smell the waterfall in their panties

>>24329554

Not him, but I do love coffee. Helps make boring tasks more interesting. And y'know, boredom is an integral part of life. Learning how to deal with it is important. You'll never escape it. I like to meditate whenever it gets too bad.
>>
>>24329613
>snow outside
All I have is a storm, I'm mad jelly
>>
>>24329651
As I said before
>coffee
Is not for you wagekeck. It should only be consumed by
>the highest achievers
Us neets because only us
>really need it
>>
>>24329508
>productivity

fucking normie trash
>>
>>24329686
>being an achiever

you are not welcome here normie this place is for robots you are not wanted here you do not belong here you are not a robot you need to leave this is not your community
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.