[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does it feel like to have a cute girlfriend, bros?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 666full-elle-fanning.jpg (131 KB, 666x1000) Image search: [Google]
666full-elle-fanning.jpg
131 KB, 666x1000
How does it feel like to have a cute girlfriend, bros?
>>
>>24328792
I had a gf a few years ago

I thought she was so beautiful

one girl called her a "man face" and I can kinda see that but she was everything to me

I felt kinda on an equal playing field
she wore glasses and I loved when she took them off
>>
>>24328810
>big jaw
>glasses
>"beautiful"
L.O.L.
>>
>>24328792
a lot of guys hit on her and then she gets mad when you do something about it and she gets mad when you don't. although i'm over her she kinda fucked me up mentally and now i can't trust women and think theyre all vapid batshit crazy bitches
>>
>>24328817
her jaw wasnt big

I guess she just didnt look super "feminine" to some
more of a nerdy guys face. maybe it was a bit simple

idk

some cute girls make me feel sick
desu Id rather have a more plain looking gf

I find some girls amazingly beautiful that most people find average or unattractive

I just want to make a girl feel good about herself
>>
>>24328792
go back to /b/ pls
>>
>>24328841
go back to /lgbt/ pls
>>
>>24328810
>kinda see that but she was everything to me

Same. I had a gf that was doe eyed and looked like a fish, but she was a 10/10 to me. Except that I was too awkward so we never did anything other than hang out at school.
>>
Feels like constant worry that she's keking you for one of the dozens of other men who routinely try to get in her pants.

Yeah, I'm insecure. But it's only rational. I find it hard to believe that any girl without crippling mental issues could find me attractive enough to stay monogamous with me.
>>
>>24328792
It feels good if you can get one with a good personality.
>>
Life feels twice as good when you have her and then twice as shit when you lose her. Can't win.
>>
>>24328841
You will find a girl one day, man. You sound really sweet. Despite what the herd wants you to believe, nice guys don't finish last.
>>
Had one.

Small frame, big eyes, wavy hair.
She had a feiry attitude but was also timid at the same time.

I didn't take care of her life sucks without her.
>>
im a complete kek desu senpai idunno
>>
>>24328792
It's alright for as long as it lasts. I know she is going to dump me at some point though.
>>
>>24331005
so she was an arrogant insecure bitch with a cartoonish face? kek
>>
>>24330919

You are very cruel. Don't lie to the boy.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.