[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
aww gonna cwy wagie? is jewboss treating you unfairly? you wanna
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7
File: 144490403552186.jpg (33 KB, 400x376) Image search: [Google]
144490403552186.jpg
33 KB, 400x376
aww gonna cwy wagie? is jewboss treating you unfairly? you wanna cwwy? hmm?
don't worry, it's only a few more days until the weekend. oh how the days go by so quickly
i'll be snuggled under my blankie while you're at work servicing some normies.
ciao
>>
my boss told me i had to work saturday starting from 6am
>>
File: 14317981759390.jpg (32 KB, 230x249) Image search: [Google]
14317981759390.jpg
32 KB, 230x249
>>24328691
haha charade you are, normie!
>>
What are you gonna do in 30-40 years, loser neet?

You're probably not even a reel neet but you're just pretending for the "lulz" and "wagekek tears".
>>
>days off on weekends
>>
File: 14317891759150.jpg (63 KB, 349x385) Image search: [Google]
14317891759150.jpg
63 KB, 349x385
>>24328715
i have my means... i've accumulated a fortune throughout the years and will be using it to settle in a remote italian cabin
>>
>>24328715

Wagekek status: complete fucking ass devestation

>What are you gonna do in 30-40 years, loser neet?

Continue living my comfy ass neet life.
Mad wagekek?
>>
File: 1336809010768.jpg (32 KB, 176x171) Image search: [Google]
1336809010768.jpg
32 KB, 176x171
>>24328675

What's worse than being a wagekek?

A gf'less wagekek
>>
>>24328675
>being proud about anything
>being happy about anything

you should be posting your normalslime shit on normiebook. you do not belong here. you are not welcome here. you are not a robot, your presence is not wanted, you do not fit in, you are not a robot, you are a failed normie
>>
>>24328741
Nice asumptions. II'm not even showing any emotions. But if thinking that I'm mad makes you happy, sure slright.

If you really are a neet I'll give you 10 years until midlife crisis hits you hard
>>
>>24328736

This is such a beautiful picture.
>>
>>24328741
>>24328736
>comfy
>having pride in anything

as a broken, poor, unmotivated depressed neet robot that avoids normies and is too crushed to enjoy anything, I can safely say that you are a normie. You won't find any upvotes here, kid, it's time to move on, r9k is not the place for you, you do not belong
>>
>>24328789

I can tell you're angry.

Do you know how I can tell you're angry normie?
It's because you need to let me know that you are superior to me and that my lifestyle is going to lead to my ruin.
Not only do you have to imagine these things to justify your wagekekery, as some kind of cosmic justice for the fact that you have to sacrifice at least 40 hours of your week to a job you hate.
But go ahead, keep telling yourself that neets are BAD
that neets are gonna get their COMEUPPINS

What in the hell do I have to have a mid life crisis about?
The fact that I am not "contributing to society"?
Society is full of normies that exist for the sole purpose of my exploitation and amusement. I owe you scum nothing.
The people who have midlife crises are people like you who waste all of their lives working to make other people rich and doing what other people tell them to do because it's "normal."
You have neither my pity nor my contempt, but that won't stop me from rubbing in the fact that you're just a stupid fucking wagekek and you'll never do anything worth doing with your life while I will live like an emperor forever, attending to the vidya hunt and the 2D harem without a care in the world.

>>24328811

>boo hoo I can't get le gf so I am depressed

You're not a robot you're just a failed normie get out of here and start going on /fit/ you fucking faggot :3
>>
>>24328854
I didn't tell you anything since I'm not even a wagekek.
But thanks to that wall of text I truly know that you are the anally devastated one.
>>
File: SmugErectionPepe.jpg (800 KB, 995x750) Image search: [Google]
SmugErectionPepe.jpg
800 KB, 995x750
>>24328675
I don't mind working during the week since my job is fulfilling and 2 days is plenty of time to spending lounging around my pool.
>>
I hear the CEO is buying an island soon so he will need you to work extra hard wagekek.
>>
>>24328912
I spend 7 days a week lounging around.
>>
>>24328931
I can't keep an erection for 7 days straight so its ok. Plus, like I said, I find my job enjoyable.
>>
>>24328854
>another failed normie thinking he's a robot
>le get fit meme

sorry nobody will click like on your post here failed normie. you are not welcome here. nobody here likes you and you do not belong, this site is for robots, your failed normalslime ass should be making some Facebook posts. You are not a robot, robots do not want you here, no robot will ever like you, you are not a robot you are not welcome here
>>
>>24328898

>reply twice
>I didn't tell you anything

What is this new form of trolling by pretending you have no english language comprehension skills?
Are you Romanian?
Can we IP ban Romania again?

>>24328955

>you have to be a loser sad sack to be a robot

Being a NEET is the shit, learn to appreciate what you have.
The only reason you feel bad is probably because you haven't completely become a demon yet.
You either become a demon, become a normie, or you die.
Don't get mad at me for telling you like it is kid.
>>
No matter how smug you try to 'act' we all know where the NEET lifestyle leads.

Your path is set in stone and there's no flexibility and at the same time you dig yourself into a deep hole so even if you change your mind and want to try a different path the hole just gets deeper and deeper and harder to crawl out of.

Its harder for NEETS to meet new people, make friends, go anywhere, socialize, feel a sense of self worth. You have to eat cheap and junky food which is detrimental to your health and you can't afford to get sick on your 'salary'

Buts it not even about any of that really, its like I said in the second paragraph. You've signed your life away essentially and time is a commodity you cannot get back.
>>
>>24328977
No I just didn't tell you anything about who and what I am
>>
>>24329003

Oh so you could read my posts you just don't know how to speak english properly.
I guess it's too much to expect you people to use all of your neet time reading books :^)
>>
>>24328977
>appreciation
>hurr durr i am deeemonnnn

this isn't tumblr friend. you sound like a normie to me. happy, friends, normalslime tastes, money, these and other things you cannot refute. they make you a normie. a failed one at that. you are not miserable, you have a great life. go post on tumblr about it because this place is not for you. you are not welcome here. you are not a robot, little baby normie child. this place is for robots. you are not welcome here. nobody here likes you. you are not a robot. you are failed normalshit with your
>im rich
>i enjoy life
>i have hobbies and girls and friends and no social anxiety

you are not wanted here, you do not fit in here, you are rejected here, you are not a robot, you do know no robots will ever like you right? you are not welcome here. go back to reddit, failed normal
>>
>>24329038

>the failed normie is calling me a failed normie

You are the failed normie because you desire what normies have.
I lack the desire for these things, I have transcended normiedom and become the embodiment of the neet life, and this has furnished me with unparalleled pleasures.
Embrace the darkside young robot, forbidden fruit tastes the sweetest.
You refuse to enjoy yourself because that is what the normies don't want you to do.
Stop letting your life be dictated by norms set up by normies to punish people like us.
>>
>>24329038
>>24329075
You guys sound retarded
>>
>>24328979
poor NEET is miserable
rich NEET is the dream
>>
You guys are trying really hard with these threads now
>>
File: neetsgottaeat.jpg (323 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
neetsgottaeat.jpg
323 KB, 1200x900
>yfw these wagejej threads are either bait or actual depressed misery-loves-company-fags.

Hey, but who cares. Have some corn.
>>
>>24329075
>the failed normie thinks he's a robot
>the failed normie is happy
>the failed normie has confidence
>he doesn't realize those are not things robots have

you are not welcome here. go find a reddit about your tapped out normie ideas, normalslime, you are not a robot. no robot here will ever like you or want you here. every robot will see you as an outsider, failed normie. you are not a robot. try avoiding the world doing nothing but sleeping in squalor and hating the world because you don't belong in it. but you do belong in it and do not belong here. you are not welcome here. nobody here likes you and your presence is not wanted here. you are not a robot and obviously know nothing about being a NEET robot. You are not welcome here failed normalshit you are not welcome you are not a robot go back to reddit normie
>>
>30 threads full of NEETs lamenting about how horrible it is to be NEET and contemplating suicidal thoughts
>1 thread gloating over wagelords about how great it is to be NEET
You can't explian that
>>
>>24329169
us robot neets are actually miserable. we do nothing but sit online, cry, shit, and fap (if we have enough energy/motivation). the ones who gloat about art and money and happiness are not robots. they are failed normalslime. they are not robots. they are not welcome here. they are not wanted here. they do not belong here, only on normiebook and reddit.
>>
Wwwewwwww lad, resorting to personal attacks now?

Poor internet addict. Can't even go a day without spamming his thread and then shilling as the 'opposition' twenty times.
>>
can we just stop with these boring pepe threads yet? literally destroyed the board, it's time to let go anon.

Also I can get how people like >>24329275 keep you going but really it's just fucking pointless and it's shitting up the board even further.
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>24328675
This snuggling is comfy.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.