[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Job Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
You silly NEETs need a job?

Apply to any hotel as a night receptionist. The job is piss easy, requires no prior experience, and have very little human interaction.

I'm a daytime receptionist, and we only have nerds hired as the night guys. I wear business shirts and nice shoes on the job, but they basically walk in in cargo pants and hoodies and just browse Reddit or 4chan all night.

Also, talk about your jobs.
>>
>>24328246
I clean operating rooms during the night. No one bothers me and even my manager is a lazy fucker who never supervises me nor gives a shit about anything. I have internet access so I finish my work in 3 hours and browse 4chan for 5 hours.
You can do it robots. If you can't deal with people, a night shift job is the answer.
>>
>Night Receptionist
>EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.

Literally the first job I got after google-ing your shit.

Fuck you OP.
>>
Huh, I guess Ill look into it, thanks pal
>>
>>24328246
>receptionist
>very little human interaction
what
>>
>>24328317

That's literally the most lax requirement I've ever seen in a job listing.
>>
>>24328357
it's pretty obvious that most hotel customers won't talk to you more than 5min

what are you ,retarded ?
>>
i live near 3 hotels and they told me theyre not hiring. maybe i should ask again
>>
>>24328357
Nobody comes in at night. Maybe like 4 people...5? Compare that to an 8 hour retail or food service shift.

>>24328367
Exactly...
>>
>>24328367
not that guy but iirc some construction flagging jobs only require you to have a driver's license and nothing else
>>
i always liked delivery jobs, if you have gps you can just pretend like you are playing your favorite mmo and go take the food to the destination. you do have to be able to drive and interact with customers but driving around gives you a lot of solo time to smoke cigs or drugs and listen to music. ive worked for dominos, pizza hut, papa johns in the past. currently working for a sandwich shop that delivers.
>>
>>24328389
socially retarded
>>
>>24328427
>order pizza at 3 in the morning
>it's there within 15 minutes
>always some 70yo Pakistani guy doing 100 in some banged up old car
>doesn't speak a word of English

I fucking love delivery people. They're the weirdest bunch ever.
>>
>>24328246
>and have very little human interaction

And the tiny bit of interaction that you will have is just going to be drunks staggering in with maxed out credit cards and edgy addicts with knives or guns wanting to rob the place so they can get their next fix.
>>
>apply as nightshift store clerk thinking that its like movies where I get to scratch my butt while telling customers to fuck off
>actually hard as fuck
In 12 hours I need to do a million things, managing 2 sections (meat n dairy), put meat in refrigerator for night, restock shit, receive new shipments, check expiration dates, check spoilage, merchandise the shelves, clean the place (even though we have like 3 janitoring bitches who don't do anything), wash the inventory etc etc, all on top of serving people. And then daytime shift faggot comes and won't let me go home, whine about every little thing to administrator, so I get yelled at for another hour before slumping home on my dying feet (sitting is a sin at this place). Somebody save me.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.