[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/wzg/ - wiz general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: final level.png (14 KB, 640x190) Image search: [Google]
final level.png
14 KB, 640x190
So, is wizchan is where we're all headed right?

I feel like it's the place where you, if not converted to true normie, go to at the end of the road. I noticed that wizchan is full of a much older userbase than /r9k/ is.
>>
>>24328059
Seems like a decent place to go if you're actually a real social outcast. /r9k/ really is full of normalfags, no joke. You'll see it right away entering any skype chat group, or face posting thread.
>>
>>24328059
I am kind of sick of their rigid rules though. I mean I cannot help but want sex and that is a feel I often experience more greatly than all the others. Also I once posted that I was planning to rant through a megaphone in public just to be an asshole and to see if it could get me killed and they banned me for it.
>>
>>24328059
>we
Wizchan died years ago because of people like you. Fuck off. It's been infected by 18 year old /r9k/ faggots. Thanks for ruining two sites instead of just one.
>>
>>24328083
>any skype chat group, or face posting thread.
the cunts who post in those are normies yeah. It's worth reporting those threads, they still get deleted sometimes
>>
Well I've been there and seen it but don't spend much time there despite being a kv who is older than most.
>>
>>24328059
i went there once and just sat there refreshing the page for like 3 hours and did not see a single new post through the entire site. I just thought that site was abandoned or something. /r9k/ and /pol/ are one of the bastest moving places on the internet that i know of, faster than even reddit. its one of the reasons why i like it so much even though the content is shit. It feels almost like a chat room but not really
>>
>>24328059
I hate wizards. They could easily pay a bitch to solve their issues, but they don't. So fuck them!
>>
>>24328249
>Hating wizards for their magic powers
One and a half years left for me mortal.
>>
File: Cyberia_Red.gif (4 KB, 300x179) Image search: [Google]
Cyberia_Red.gif
4 KB, 300x179
Cyborg is truly masterrace my friends
>>
>>24328059
I dunno, it's too slow to be any fun as a board. It feels more like a boring forum in that way.
>>
>>24328059
i like r9k tho because it has normies and normies pretending to be robots
>>
>much older

They're not, I'm willing to bet the majority are under 24.
>>
>>24328138
Don't you say shit about mine!
I do it only to hear femanons talk.
And usually they are the only one that talks.
I just like to make fantasies like you robot do
and we are all autist inside.
>>
>>24328387
This lad
>>
>>24328249
Normie pls leave /r9k/
Btw, wizard here, i dont go to wchan, why do i have to? I have /ic/ and /fit/ here already.
>>
I was active there 2 years ago but the board really went to shit when the normalfag-fear spread. Basically if you admitted you liked going to the gym or went to university you were branded a normalfag and shamed for it. Early on it was just a place for kissless virgins with shitty social lives to find people to relate to, not a competition in who is the most pathetic.

Also the whole "failed normie" thing was ridiculous. The entire board was built on tfwnogf yet these asexual retards started a campaign to throw out the people feeling tfwnogf.
>>
Hasn't that other chan raided it? I always see it on / cow / and it's pretty much the only people on thread they encourage raiding
my post isn't spam
>>
>>24328978
well you'll be glad to know it's now normie central where 90% of posters have a job or study STEM and have many friends
>>
>>24328059
>wizardchan - for virgins over 30
There isn't one person over 30 on that board holy shit.
>>
I think the normie hysteria and the rules on wizchan are great. It might seem harsh to normies because they cant shit the place up without declaring they are big fucking normies to everyone. If you aren't a stupid normie you will see that the rules make sense and it's not hard to follow them.
>>
>>24330158
there are but for the most part it is just sub-30 incels.

>>24328978
>if you admitted you liked going to the gym or went to university you were branded a normalfag
because those people are
>>
>>24328085
>I am kind of sick of their rigid rules though. I mean I cannot help but want sex

The rules are in place precisely to keep failed normalfags like you out
>>
>>24328085
If wizchan had no rules it would be r9k 2.0 and all the attention whore /soc/ fags would flood it within days
>>
I actually think the failed-normal witch hunts have been good for contend.
although they baned me once for mentioning that I liked /sp/
>>
>>24330428
almost all of the people there are failed normalfags.
only a select few are asexuals that never wanted sex.
>>
Fuck off holy shit.
>>
>>24328059
It's a circlejerk hugbox, you can't even start a thread there as a new member.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.