[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>just talk to her bro >whats the worst she can say >she's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot_360.png (5 KB, 238x108) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_360.png
5 KB, 238x108
>just talk to her bro
>whats the worst she can say
>she's probably waiting for you to make the first move
>>
>>24328056
at least shes honest, what does it matter op? theres plenty more just find another
>>
>>24328056
She's not even turning you down, she's just saying she's taken.

>oh no, this girl I said "hey ;)" too doesn't love me back
>>
>>24328056
"hey ;)" why?
>>
>>24328056
Oh well f a m, it's just one girl. At least she didn't not say anything for months than c u c k you at the last second
>>
I can understand what you guys are saying

But this was my first message to her ever
We've been friends irl
but I just wanted to start a conversation with her
and she pulls this crap flat out.
Does she really think I'm this desperate? that she has to say "fuck off " flat out?
>>
>>24328163
she is just saying she is talking with another boy
>>
>>24328163
Ignore her bro trust me
>>
>>24328163
you winked
>>
>>24328163
its not crap
she is completely fucking honest
she is probably not your friend either
stop using emoticons, at first i thought you are the girl
>>
>>24328056
i did op

>talk to her
she doesn't msg back

>talk to other
rejects date

fuck that i'm not going to through that shit anymore
>>
She is a huge bitch, man forget it. You can find better
>>
>>24328163
maybe she's having a bitch fit over the wink, mysteries m8
>>
>>24328056
I don't really understand this exchange. Why does she assume you saying hey will be leading to you asking her out? It seems like a really out of place message to me.
>>
>>24328732
women can honestly be this arrogant, some will assume you saying hi means you want to get in her pants, not all women, but some
>>
>>24328712
She's a bitch because she was honest with him?
Only bitch in this situation is OP desu senpai
>>
File: 1446487064336.jpg (47 KB, 500x442) Image search: [Google]
1446487064336.jpg
47 KB, 500x442
>>24328056
I was thinking just like you, -why bother, -she doesn't like me, -if she liked me she would have messaged me first anyway and all that. But I tried a few times and now she can't stop messaging me, probably because that showed her my interest and she clearly reciprocates.
>>
>>24328056
Tell Heather she can go to hell, m8.
>>
>>24328056
Its your fault for doing that gay smiley face
>>
gayest
thread
on
the
catalog
atm
>>
>>24328163
You shouldn't have put a winky face if you didn't want to look desperate
>>
>>24328056
Quit your fucking whining and keep trying. Remember, just beeeeeeeee urself. Also, You come on too strong. Treat women like people even though most of them don't deserve it.
>>
>>24328056

i would never speak to someone who talked to me like that

don't ever talk to her again unless you absolutely have to for work/school, but keep it simple and short

don't let her fool you, she thinks your not even human because she wouldn't fuck you
>>
>>24328056
Hey ;) bro ;) it'll ;) be alright ;) just trust me ;)
>>
>>24328056
There are 0 women in my life.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.