[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
All the victims of the Bataclan concert shooting in Paris, w
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7
File: 1420099226664.jpg (28 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1420099226664.jpg
28 KB, 400x388
All the victims of the Bataclan concert shooting in Paris, with short bios:

http://www.vg.no/spesial/2015/terrorangrepet-i-paris-ofrene/
>>
>all normies

and nothing of value was lost
>>
>>24327852
>nohemi gonzalez

;_; what a qt and she was from the states.
>>
>>24327877
Do not speak ill of the dead
>>
>>24327912
the dead can ill deez nutz
>>
>>24327877
No shit. They were at a concert. The only time you should care about terror victims is if the terrorists broke into people's homes.
>>
>>24327921
its wrong and misdeeds will just go onto burden you in the end
>>
inshallah
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ft7lYZ95AdM
>>
File: 1446095841918.jpg (61 KB, 640x753) Image search: [Google]
1446095841918.jpg
61 KB, 640x753
>>24327852
If I was killed, I don't think they'd have a picture of me or information, as I don't have a normiebook account or anything of the like.
>>
File: 432432.gif (4 KB, 650x220) Image search: [Google]
432432.gif
4 KB, 650x220
>>24327964
I was thinking exactly the same thing.
>>
Marie Lausch was a friend of one of my close friends.
It's kind of surreal. I have a lot of friends in Paris. That could have been any of them.
>>
>>24327852
what do you think the probability is that one of these people browsed /r9k/. we do have a sizable french demographic
>>
File: smugtrump.jpg (7 KB, 194x259) Image search: [Google]
smugtrump.jpg
7 KB, 194x259
>>24327902
>gonzalez
nothing of value was lost
>>
lol no death/trash lads, neither black, underground stays alive, at least for a little longer
>>
>>24327998
Probably 10% chance which is pretty high.
>>
>>24327946
not if i just don't give a shit

nobody will speak my name or yours in 100 years
>>
>>24328422
Then actually do something with your life and kill yourself, you may become a conversation topic, especially if you live stream it.
>>
>>24327987
>friend of a friend
>caring for someone like that

Get the fuck out normie, its not like you knew her. Why are you even here if you have friends in any case?
>>
>>24327852
I'm French and didn't click LOL.

Seriously though why should I care about a bunch of normies?
>>
>>24327902
>normie gonzalez

hue hue hue
>>
>>24328422
What if you invent something, become a revolutionary artist, discover an unknown organism, make anime real, find a new star, or become the most horrible serial killer known to man? Surely then people will remember your name hundreds of years from now. It worked for Neil Armstrong, Mozart, Miyazaki, and Hitler didn't it?
>>
>>24328422
this isn't about leaving behind your legacy or to become timeless. Its about how you conduct yourself in a manner that won't haunt you over your illdeed and actions. To not have to reflect upon yourself with shame and disgust over needless wrong doings of your ignorant years. You still have to live with yourself until the day you die and you want to add unnecessary burden onto yourself by speaking ill of the dead? Its good practice to reflect on how you are living your life.
>>
>>24327852
>death to normies
>women, ree
>kill the wimmin, rape the wimmin,
>death, death, death
>good.
>Yay
>deserved it..
>woot!

Dumb frogposter, what was the point of this thread? You know how the other dumb frogposters will reply?
>>
>being a concert normie tard
JUST
>>
to all the people wishing death on normies

i just hope that u "normies" parents get shooted aswell ;)
>>
>>24328581
those people starting working towards their goals way younger than we are now and had so much more ambition than us. it's too late for us to ever become anything great.
let's say if right now at this very moment i gave up on r9k and never came back and did everything to try and better my life at most i'll just be some regular middle class guy with a 9-5
>>
Oh no whatever will we do without more normies?
>>
man i hate how edgy everyone here is
>haha epic they died!
>>
File: this really breaks my wand.png (108 KB, 375x375) Image search: [Google]
this really breaks my wand.png
108 KB, 375x375
>he doesn't live to be remembered
>>
File: white obama.jpg (14 KB, 299x299) Image search: [Google]
white obama.jpg
14 KB, 299x299
is any one else getting a white obama vibe from this one?
>>
File: patrick.png (366 KB, 846x359) Image search: [Google]
patrick.png
366 KB, 846x359
Keep joking about people's deaths to feel slightly better about your complete crumbled failures you call lives, just DO NOT forget that Islam's goal, in it's entirety, is to destroy the west. There is no such thing as a minority being extremist. A research with HALF the most muslim countries in the world showed that most muslims agree with extremist beliefs passively, and that accounts for more than 800 million people, way more. When they start coming after your ass in north and south america, oceania and wherever else after taking europe, you won't be laughing.

One day your mother will go out to do groceries and be exploded by Muhammed. Your sister will walk outside all covered in clothes not to offend Jihadi Johnny's beliefs but will be raped either way, and you can't put up the flag anymore because it offends sandniggers. And soon enough you are next.

Muslims are not people. They are barbaric animals without a sense of morals. Their lives mean nothing to them, and neither does other people's. They live to die for a cause, so kill them and they will die happy.

Muslims must be exterminated of the face of the Earth. They drag their sub-human, speaking-monkey beliefs that destroyed their countries to decent people's countries.

If possible, mistreat, hurt, insult, exclude, muslims.

If possible, kill muslims.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.