[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys, what's adult life like? I'll be graduating in 2017.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6
File: omfg.gif (2 MB, 220x186) Image search: [Google]
omfg.gif
2 MB, 220x186
Guys, what's adult life like?
I'll be graduating in 2017.
>>
>>24327789

Hell.

Don't rush your youth away.
>>
Hold onto your current friend group

You wont find another one
>>
>>24327789

Like your life now except much worse.
>>
fuck.
thanks.
not sure if i wanna grow up now.
what's so bad about it? (I get the friends thing though)
>>
>>24327822
This.

Also, it's like the credits. The movie is finished, and the credits start rolling, and you just sit there watching them roll until they finish rolling
>>
>>24327789
>dat gif
600 keks
What am I watching
>>
>>24327789
Reported.

Underage b&.
>>
>>24327839
i gave you keks in return for my question
>>24327842
i said i was graduating but i'm really 35 (i failed a lot of grades)
>>
File: 1447571984719.png (164 KB, 544x323) Image search: [Google]
1447571984719.png
164 KB, 544x323
>>24327836

Adulthood entails the following for the standard individual:

>pay bills
>work
>harder to meet women
>harder to meet friends
>life becomes mechanic and tiring
>stress becomes difficult to manage
>energy you may have once had to expend on personal pursuits is no longer there
>days off are immensely lonely
>rarely have the energy to do anything worthwhile

It's a trap OP, don't wish your life away. I wish I hadn't.
>>
>>24327839
this shit is amazing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHEDn3RFH6k
>>
>>24327870
now's not the god damn time, but i've bookmarked it
>>24327866
why not work on something you love?
>>
>>24327885
>why not work on something you love?

HAHAHAHAHA! Where do you think you are?
>>
>>24327885

>work on something you love

Hoo boy you're in for a wild ride...
>>
>>24327908
>>24327907
fuk wat
wh
what's wrong with that
i worked in a tattoo shop for a while, cleaning it
it was fucking great
i'd clean shit and then have hours of time just for drawing
>>
>>24327789
All I can say is:

Get off r9k. This place is toxic, especially for underage b&. If you're going to stay here then doubt a lot of the shit posted here. Racebait, gay shit, and general cynical shitposting is typically false and the words of failed human beings. Don't take advice from them, they'll probably end up trying to get you to kill yourself or something.

Don't give a shit about finding a partner, not in your younger years and you may not feel an urgent need for one in your adulthood. Partnership is great, but it's not something you should be dependent on to keep you happy, and it isn't something that will solely keep you happy. R9k thinks partnership will ultimately fix their ordeal with some kind of reverse savior complex or something but really they've just never tasted love and have no idea what it really is/should be like. Also people in general are shit, whether you're interested in a man or a woman be sure to be wary of what they do, what they say, etc. so you don't end up keked.

Lift, exercise, get bros, love life. Honestly having a semi-nihilistic view on life is extremely helpful as long as you're staying positive. Exercise and some sun is a major proponent of human happiness along with the companionship you gain from bros that involves little risk, high reward. Live for yourself senpai.
>>
>>24327789
Adult life is superior IF you have money. Otherwise its a terrible grind that makes you question existence.

Objectively speaking from someone who has done it all at this point.

Decent job > NEET > Shit job

If I was forced to be a cashier (or some other soul sucking retail shit) all my life, I would literally start robbing banks or selling drugs because fuck it.
>>
>>24327925
i'd get beat to a fucking pulp if i pulled some autistic faggot shit like that
i'm just beta, dude, people don't want me around
>>
>>24327957
ayyy thanks for the advice :)) but i'm not interesting in dating/sex (yes, out of choice) and i'm pretty clear on morals.

also i'm an otherkin transmiophric cisphobe wolf-fox (my real name is dark rainbow striker) so please respect that side of me.
>>
File: 1425691504049.jpg (4 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1425691504049.jpg
4 KB, 225x225
>>24327957

NORMIE!! GET OUT!!! FUCKING KILL YOURSELF YOU FUCKING NORMIE SCUM!!!!
>>
>>24327957
>R9k thinks partnership will ultimately fix their ordeal

You're absolutely right about all of it. Let me tell you this from personal experience - what's worse than no gf is having a gf that likes you and letting your cynicism, depression and hatred put a wedge between you and her.
>>
Hey, you guys've been great. thanks a lot. i have to go return to my crusty body pillow, okay? thanks again.
>>
>>24327957

>Honestly having a semi-nihilistic view on life is extremely helpful as long as you're staying positive

kill yourself, it's never good, it's your essence that you're soiling
>>
File: getit.jpg (30 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
getit.jpg
30 KB, 450x450
here's some more keks. repost bullshit tho.
>>
>>24327789
You're number 1 goal should be having fun. Are things still fun at that age? If they are it won't last long, enjoy it while you can
>>
File: 1441746014651.jpg (132 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1441746014651.jpg
132 KB, 720x720
>>24328043
Can't paddock the paddo-

wait
FUCK
>>
lold at that gif
hahahahaha
>>
File: Tiramie.jpg (22 KB, 396x508) Image search: [Google]
Tiramie.jpg
22 KB, 396x508
>>24327870
'MURICA! Fuck sake.
>>
>>24327789
Doom
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.