[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>banged pic related (left) many times over the last 2 weeks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 8
>banged pic related (left) many times over the last 2 weeks of summer
>move out on the first day of fall, my 19th birthday 2bp (to be precise)
>she liked me a lot and I was the best sex she's ever had (inb4 she lied), although she's experienced and I wasn't
>I have a mental disorder that keeps me calm and tactful during sex (and I have never came while awake) plus I got a really nice benis
>she texts me for a while and says she's fucking me when I come back home on thanksgiving whether she's got a "boyfriend" or not (inb4 slut/cuk) and she just doesn't want to know about any girls in my life (haven't had any since I left)
>see her update her facebook that she's in a relationship, like it and text her "O I am laffin" but she doesn't respond
>He's taller than her (unlike me, but after I made her fall in love with my dick she said she really liked being bigger than me and had never been with a guy smaller than her) but I'm fitter and better looking than him
>coming home friday and her job is on the way home so I'm gonna stop in and surprise her if she's working, can't wait to see the look on her face because I'm definitely not gonna contact her before then

I'm not gonna be too sad if she's not interested but she's actually a really good girl for me

Like if I could have her and one other waifu I'd be set, and I wouldn't tolerate kekoldry if we all lived together
>>
File: Stopped-Reading-There.png (127 KB, 1153x823) Image search: [Google]
Stopped-Reading-There.png
127 KB, 1153x823
>>24327497
>banged
I will remember your id and pray to god every day so you get skin cancer.
>>
File: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg (6 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg
6 KB, 480x360
>>24327497
>had sex

FUCKING NORMALFAG!!!!!! GET OFF MY BOARD!!!!!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
You're gonna get rejected you manlet hahaha
>>
>>24327497

I like the girl on the right way better desu.
>>
>>24327552
it's kind of a bad picture but I had to use it because she used to be an emo or goth or some shit
>>24327546
even if I do that scene in her donut shop will be funny as hell
>>
File: Photo on 11-17-15 at 1.36 AM.jpg (77 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 11-17-15 at 1.36 AM.jpg
77 KB, 1080x720
what do you say
about this sexy little jay
have a good day
r9k
>>
>ugly whore
>yep its an ugly whore

why are you guys doing this to yourself
the only person is you who is getting "keked"

she will change her mind and you will realize you were the one being used
>>
>>24328131
so your advice is to not try to get laid over thanksgiving? I want to fuck her more, I don't care that she fucked another guy and I won't care if she rejects me
>>
File: 1445950055050.gif (992 KB, 389x259) Image search: [Google]
1445950055050.gif
992 KB, 389x259
>>24328080
>worst roll ever

Do you even weed, dude?
>>
File: 1444548705823.jpg (39 KB, 334x344) Image search: [Google]
1444548705823.jpg
39 KB, 334x344
FILTHY FUCKING NORMIE THREAD GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD AND GO BACK TO /b/ WHERE YOU BELONG FAGGOT
>>
OP if this is true, please message her right now, play with her a bit and get her to mention in the conversation that she has a boyfriend and she's willing to fuck you anyway. Screengrap and post results here.

You can do this in 5 minutes son.
>>
File: 1447392144063.gif (2 MB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
1447392144063.gif
2 MB, 200x150
>>24328080
Oh god, it looks like you rolled that with printer paper

0/10 apply yourself next time
>>
>>24328205
proceed in that case but dont come here crying when she told you to fuck off
>>
>banged left
But right seems to have better tits, hips and ass overall though.
>>
>>24327497
>says she'll cheat
Yeah she's obviously a really good girl for you. Bet you love the idea of having her cheat on you when the next "best" guy rolls around.
>>
>>24327497
don't go to her job. you are her FWB. Surprising her at work is not going to make her leave her bf. if she wanted to be with you she would had told you so.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.