[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's wrong with Chicago? Why do people lump it together
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Chicago-IL_hero_495x200.jpg (34 KB, 495x200) Image search: [Google]
Chicago-IL_hero_495x200.jpg
34 KB, 495x200
What's wrong with Chicago?

Why do people lump it together with Detroit? They're both totally different.
>>
>>24327407
Over here we call it chiraq ya feel me my nigga

o block 3hunna bang bang
>>
more like chimpago, amirite?
>>
It's a dystopic shithole
>>
Because Chicago isn't that great of a city family tbqh.
>>
>>24327407
same utter insolvency due to being in the pockets of public unions
same nigger problem
>>
>>24327407
>What's wrong with Chicago?

Wow do you really not know?

I mean...Wow. With a capital Wew lad.
>>
>>24327407
Both are liberal utopias filled with nigger and extremely strict gun control yet having the highest murder rates in the nation.
>>
>>24327407
>What's wrong with Chicago?
black people /thread
>>
>>24327407
>niggers
>no rights
>struggling economy
>ridiculously huge metropolitan area with none of the benefits
>adjacent to extremely superior state and city (wisconsin/milwaukee)

You couldn't pay me enough to live in that shithole.
>>
File: 46281903.jpg (108 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
46281903.jpg
108 KB, 960x1280
>>24327795
>>24327788
>>24327775
Would you fellas say that to my face?
>>
>Both the end result of extremely liberalism
>Filled with niggers
>Murder rates so high that it significantly raises the national average because of the two cities alone.
>Both filled with corrupt politicians who end up in prison.

In what way are they not alike?
>>
>>24327826
yeah. seeing as how fucked up your eyesight is you won't do shit once i knock those telescopes out of your face
>>
>>24327826
Black community has to be the change they want to see. Every week some kid gets shot. People know who the gangbanger that shot him was, but they won't tell the cops. They have to start demanding that their neighborhood schools educate their children and raise test scores. Even if that means closing down the shitty union-run neighborhood school so their kids can go to a higher-performing one somewhere else. If they don't think their elected representatives are getting the job done, well then maybe they need to stop voting Democrat straight down the ticket, every single time.
>>
>>24327407
I fucking hated living there. Worst weather in the country, extremely overpriced, ridden with homeless people. Would not recommend.
>>
Been there once, looked ok, especially the hipster part of town.My first time in US, would go again(BTW I'm triggered by the fact I have fsay 'I'm not a robot' :/)
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.