[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>TFW UNIVERSITY IS EVOLVING YOU INTO A NORMIE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: 1445551131893.jpg (58 KB, 960x774) Image search: [Google]
1445551131893.jpg
58 KB, 960x774
>TFW UNIVERSITY IS EVOLVING YOU INTO A NORMIE
>>
File: 1444778404105.jpg (13 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1444778404105.jpg
13 KB, 600x450
so long. you were never welcome :^)
>>
>>24327366
Tell me your secret. I'm a 3rd year and I think I'm worse off than I was in HS.
>>
>>24327366
This is happening to me right now.
>add my chemestry teacher on fb.
>she send me kisses and say I am very handsome all the time.
>she is 25.
What do?
>>
>>24327405
kush, networking and presence
>>
>>24327479
Report her and then laugh at the slut when she loses her teaching contract
>>
>>24327405
In this boat. At least the rigidity of High School forced you to be around people. Now that I am in university I literally don't step out of my room aside from going to tutorials and getting food. I think I've spoken to like 2 people outside of academic matters in the past year.
>>
>>24327498
She didn't add me you just like that, she is a nice person, I don't think I am going to end something with her but is not necesary.
>>
>>24327494
normie scum fuck off
>>
>doing CS
>thought I was turning into a normie
>meet actual normie
>I'm so not a normie, just a different kind of not normie now
>>
File: tumblr_njy6aoMwIX1suqhpzo1_540.jpg (157 KB, 540x630) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_njy6aoMwIX1suqhpzo1_540.jpg
157 KB, 540x630
>>24327538
I know this might sound insane to you
but go to a random open dorm party

people are actually way more chill in uni compared to high-school
if you just feel like and act like your not an intruder (which you aren't at all) and be chill
you will meet people
and those people will help you meet other people
etc etc
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.