[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> make okcupid account with decent looking guy > maybe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: ok.jpg (70 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
ok.jpg
70 KB, 2000x1000
> make okcupid account with decent looking guy
> maybe 1 or 2 profile visits per day, girls routinely ignore your messages

> make okcupid account with decent looking girl
> 10 profile visits and 3 unsolicited messages within 10 minutes

i don't even
>>
>>24327241

Online dating only works if you're a rich Chad.
>>
>>24327270
How would the girl know you are rich? Are you gonna put "btw I'm rich" in your profile? It will make you look conceited as fuck.
>>
>>24327286

Usually there's an option to put your income.

Also do bear in mind: OKC is full of single mothers looking to lock down a beta.
>>
>>24327295
There isn't one on OkCupid
>>
>>24327286
Pictures of you in other countries or near expensive items
>>
I make dating accounts to see what happens to.

>Make Chad account.
>List his hobbies as: Wearing diapers, sucking on pacifiers, drinking from bottles, shitting in diapers, watching anime, playing videogames, and reading manga.
>Specifically mention they shower once a month and live with their parents making minimum wage.
>Say they don't have a car or license.
>Specifically say they want a woman to take care of them and let him be neet 24/7 while wearing diapers full time.
>Say he wants to be pegged as well.
>Mention his dildo collection for use on himself.
>Say he has no friends.
>Make it very clear that Chad is serious about his lifestyle.
>Gets 80 messages in less than day of women desperately wanting to date him.

Women in LA must be into some freaky shit.
>>
>>24327316
they don't read the profile and just message based on appearance
>>
Don't you know, anon?

Men are sad, desperate faggots.

You kikes need to stop being enslaved by a vagina.
>>
>>24327332
Not really true. Several of them mentioned how cute they thought it was to imagine him sucking a pacifier while they change his diapers.
>>
>>24327338
girls have life on easy mode, holy shit
>>
>>24327309
this this this

My friends and I rented a Ferrari for a roadtrip and we took pics of us sitting in them with the keys in our hands

I used some of the solo shots of me in the Ferrari on Tinder and I got hundreds of matches
>>
>>24327241
men are desperate fucks who want women more than women want them
>>
>>24327383
But then you're just attracting gold diggers who will disappear the moment they find out you're not actually rich
>>
File: fuck.png (113 KB, 587x807) Image search: [Google]
fuck.png
113 KB, 587x807
this is what a woman sees every time she logs into okcupid

fuck
>>
>>24327241
just go gay m80
>>
>>24327975
But then you can't reproduce.
>>
>>24327625
I've never met a woman from Tinder and I don't intend to either. I only used it to confirm my fears that I'm ugly and I need money to attract a girl
>>
File: 1447745983768.jpg (58 KB, 500x490) Image search: [Google]
1447745983768.jpg
58 KB, 500x490
>>24327971

Literally not worth the time.

Welp, guess I'm going MGTOW.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.