[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/fg/ Feels General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 16
File: 1447745430783.png (8 KB, 381x381) Image search: [Google]
1447745430783.png
8 KB, 381x381
Share your feels with your robros. Get it off your chest. Maybe someone will share your feels.

>tfw computer breaks
>tfw can usually fix it myself but this time I can't
>tfw I take it in for repairs
>tfw they ask if I have a password for my computer
>tfw my password is hitlerdidnowrong
>tfw guy is asian
>tfw the shame and embarrassment
>tfw it's a hardware issue and I need to buy a new graphics card
>>
>>24327113
>finish my shift
>walking with cute shy girl from office to the bus station
>casually making chat asking her about her plans
>literally all she does is look at me and smile and say yeah
>yeah
>yeah
>haha yeah
>I can't tell if she despises me or if she's just really shy and too awkward to say more
>it's too frustrating for me to talk to her so I usually end up just saying bye and sitting at my own stop instead of chilling with her

Shy girls are literally the worst, I'm so frustrated talking to people like that
>>
Need advice Bros how dump gf
>>
>>24327292
need more info desu senpai
>>
File: 1445314478182.gif (182 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1445314478182.gif
182 KB, 633x758
>nobody will ever want to be you
>you will never be able to casually start a conversation
>you will never not have to worry about being left out
>you will never be confident and assertive
>you will never make people jealous of you
>you will never have casual sex
>>
>abstaining from all the sugary fatty foods I love
>abstaining from weed as well
>all I want to do is smoke a bowl and get some burger king.

it sounds pathetic but fuck life is so dull on it's own,I'll never be a normie so why not induge and enjoy my short lonely life?
>>
>just sit in my room all day
>barely eat
>want to die a lot of the time
>dont want to hurt myself
>>
File: image.jpg (90 KB, 917x871) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90 KB, 917x871
>tfw watch anime for butterflies, but end up bitter and angry at the end because I dont live in one

>tfw dont want to see other people talk about the anime i watch because it makes it less personal

>tfw no gf
>>
>>24328557
>tfw dont want to see other people talk about the anime i watch because it makes it less personal

Now I understand why I hate when memes spring out of something I really like
>>
>Unsocial
>Want a sexuall relationship
>Must be social to find one
It fucking sucks.
>>
>>24328737
Yea its like a mockery is being made out of whats deeply important to you.

People who make satire videos of my favorite anime make me sick. When I was you ger I used to hate Potter Puppet Pals on youtube because I loved Harry potter too emotionally
>>
>>24327175
maybe she is deaf lol. sometimes when you cant hear what the other person is saying, you just say "yeah".
>>
>>24327113

You should be embarrassed that your password is weak as shit and could be brute-forced in a trivial amount of time.
>>
File: 1426929461974.jpg (47 KB, 500x405) Image search: [Google]
1426929461974.jpg
47 KB, 500x405
>tfw you're putting in one last attempt
>tfw if it doesn't get better by March you're finally going to kill yourself

I'm still not sure if I really want to do it, I keep telling myself that it's what I actually want, but I really don't know.
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
10 KB, 480x360
>tfw will never apprentice science and engineering under Cody on his ranch out in the middle of nowhere helping him with experiments expanding our minds while also exercising rugged individualism and being hardy men
>tfw want to care about science again but academia has bled any interest in it into the deepest sewers in Hell
>tfw sciences are occupied by people who are only in it for the money or are jaded by the people who are in it for the money and the rest are worked to death by draconian time constraints
>tfw trying to study and understand things and after much effort still get lower grades than gooks that just memorize formulas or women that just parrot what a professor wants to hear
>tfw schooling is about a piece of paper rather than understanding because of the vietnam war
>tfw only a handful of colleges left in America untainted by liberalism and political correctedness and almost all of them are only seminaries
>>
>>24328557
Know that feel, it's ok anon you aren't alone.
>>
>>24327447
>>you will never have casual sex
You are in the trash-tier scum for wanting this.
>>
I hate every single time I speak to my mom on a phone. We live separately and I stopped calling her a while ago because she gets bitchy and very judgmental towards other people, my dad, and things I like.
She still calls me a couple times a week but I get fed up by her toxicity and can't talk to her for longer than 30 minutes.

Who else knows this feel?
>>
>>24329639
My friend is kinda like this
Talking to him is like walking a minefield where saying one thing will put him in an angry pissy mood and I avoid him as much as I can
I've noticed this behavior in a lot of baby boomers and he's basically a babby one and it perplexes me so much since our generation gets fucked the hardest by their stupidity
>>
File: received_1039934639350117.jpg (166 KB, 1365x2048) Image search: [Google]
received_1039934639350117.jpg
166 KB, 1365x2048
>LDR
>she is a virgin
>not sure if I'll ever even meet her
>Won't be able to meet a virgin girl that loves me ever again
>won't meet a girl who can love me ever again period
>don't know how I can live knowing love is so feeble
>>
>>24327113
>fag general
Lol
>>
>>24329720
Well if it makes you feel any better, she's probably not a virgin.
>>
>been up for 48 hours already
>took sleeping pills, am extremely drowsy
>finally get into bed
>cant sleep
>change position
>cant sleep
>6 hours later
>completely wide awake
>12 hours later
>been up for 60 hours now

WHY THE FUCK DOES THIS EVEN HAPPEN??
>>
>>24329777
She definitely is.
>>
>>24329720
How dat away is she?
>>
>>24329809
Different continent. She lives in a boring conservative village.
>>
File: 1424552675475.jpg (91 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1424552675475.jpg
91 KB, 1024x768
>Flipping through movie channels this morning
>See something that looks like some sort of medical procedure
>It's this movie called Touristas
>this kidnapped chick is having her organs harvested while still semi-concious
>another kidnap victim is on the other table watching
>the surgeon is lopping out organs and wrapping them up
>cuts out her heart and kills her
>mfw
Made my cereal taste like sand, desu. I guess I've got a new fear. I'd rather be buried alive than have my fucking organs harvested while I'm still alive and even worse, concious.
>>
File: neverendingstory.jpg (29 KB, 852x480) Image search: [Google]
neverendingstory.jpg
29 KB, 852x480
>watch this movie
>cry like a bitch
>>
>>24328557
ive noticed this. in the end, these characters meet up years later and stay good friends. makes me sad knowing ill never have cool, pure friends who will stay for good.
>>
My life is inherently cyclical, and loneliness and ennui is all that I feel. And I never really do anything to make it better. Sure, I lift and I count my calories, but I often get less than 5 hours of sleep, never do any work for school, and I masturbate constantly. My life is without purpose, and there is no purpose to find. I can't help but wonder if this world is my own personal hell.
I'm a KHV obviously.
>>
>>24329287
My deadline is new years. I don't think I'll see 2016. And with how my life is treating me right now the thought comforts me.
>>
File: 1328034952077.png (84 KB, 214x211) Image search: [Google]
1328034952077.png
84 KB, 214x211
>>24327113

>tfw wizard
>tfw 19 year olds posting about their problems
>>
File: butyouare.jpg (100 KB, 964x729) Image search: [Google]
butyouare.jpg
100 KB, 964x729
>>24327113
okay my feels so far today

why would i want to have sex with a girl when the average girl has over 30 sexual partners by 25 years of age?

that sets me up for an elevated chance of hiv testicular cancer (from chlamydia) it also makes it seem as if i have no value of myself by dating such a female.

when i told this to people they said 'dude you're either gay or just a straight pussy' no other female or guy could agree with my stance nor could they deny the stance of females being such sluts.

the average female has three abortions by the time she is 25 that's the ones that aren't on birth control which 90% of them are so they can circumvent the abortion. if a girl tells you she takes birth control most guys say 'oh cool we don't have to worry about a hole in condom, AND i don't have to use a condom! yay.' but really that guy is a total kek not only does he feel alright knowing this girl is a total slut (why else would she be using birth control - many a girls said birth controls has negative effects on health - so why would she?) and he sets himself up for a plethora of stds.

see the pic related? she's lying she's probably asked for it at least, assuming she's 25 years of age, from 30 different males. yes she's not asking for actual rape but she's asked for sex from numerous of men.
>>
>>24330798

>date a girl that had only one sexual partner
>Get HPV (human papillomavirus)
>does nothing to men
>spread it all around cause it causes cervix cancer
>doing gods work
>>
>>24330798
>the average female has three abortions by the time she is 25

wow buddy
calm down
gonna need some source on that one
>>
I woke up a few minutes ago.
That was pretty disappointing.
>>
File: 1435482050203.jpg (53 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1435482050203.jpg
53 KB, 400x388
>tfw thirty next year
>tfw I've been a loser all my life
>tfw I've worked from the start of this year to change things around
>tfw I've made huge progress, gotten a decent job and gotten fit
>tfw I did it all thinking I had found another robot capable of loving me
>tfw she's now normal with normal friends and doesn't want me anymore
>tfw I have the looks and means of a Chad but my mind remains fucked
>tfw I've come to realize that there is no breaking free of this
>tfw my only source of enjoyment comes from hurting others and using my Chad powers to destroy relationships
>tfw I cry myself to sleep every night thinking about her
>>
>Talking with girls, actually doing OK for once
>Somehow mention keretin collection
>"anon, what's keretin?"
>"oh you know, fingernails, cat claws, etc. I even have a 3d printed rhino horn thats used to flood black markets and save the rhinos"
>OHMYGOD WHAT THE HELL
>YOU COLLECT FINGERNAILS? OMG

Fuck my life.
>>
File: white.jpg (39 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
white.jpg
39 KB, 550x550
>tfw underage b8
>no friends, bad grades, constant bullying
>parents pull me out of school
>spend all of my time in room "studying", never talk to anyone/leave the house/bathe
>becoming a true NEET
>hate myself constantly but cant give enough of a shit to change or commit suicide
>parents super supportive and want to help but dont know how
help me bros, I'm losing it.
>>
>>24333078
>underage
>true NEET
Pick one
>>
>>24327113
Me and my oneitis have been super close for a couple years now. We dated briefly a while ago but I ended up moving to another country so we broke it off. We still kept talking pretty much every day despite the huge distance/time difference.

We flirt a ton, maybe that's just because we're so fucking close. I don't know what to do. I love her but we're so far away from each other.

And in the past couple weeks, it's like everything's changed for some reason. We're not clicking like we used to. Yesterday she suggested we take a "break" for a couple weeks. I don't know what's happened.
>>
>>24333078
Ask your parents to get you a job working for someone they know. It's their responsibility to help you out.
>>
>>24331857
If you havent found the perfect girl by the time youre 25 you will never find her, because after that time theres no chance she isnt used up already.
>>
>>24333078
>underage
Enjoy your ban.
>>
File: 1436200365502.jpg (44 KB, 474x429) Image search: [Google]
1436200365502.jpg
44 KB, 474x429
>>24329531
>implying you can't just be an autodidact on your own time and also have a job to support yourself
kek. Temporary solution, I know. But still, it's something.
>>
File: 1438516109263.jpg (66 KB, 563x320) Image search: [Google]
1438516109263.jpg
66 KB, 563x320
>meet really amazing girl on dating site
>shares many of my hobbies/interests and has many of her own, all of which she's very good at
>extremely smart
>some of the best conversations I've ever had
>never felt such a strong connection with someone
>5 hours' drive away so planning meetup over holidays
>says that she has exams this week so she's going to be mostly studying and we can't talk as much
>start to wonder whether she's busy with exams or ignoring me because she's realized my autism
>>
>spent over an hour masturbating yesterday because I had the house to myself
>haven't fapped this long and hard in a long time
>just as I'm about to cum I can feel my testicles flinching and throbbing
>blow glorious load
>testicle feeling went away

I felt phantom testicles for the first time, weird sensation to say the least. Haven't had balls in like 8 years at least maybe 9.
>>
File: 1447773010365.jpg (24 KB, 404x540) Image search: [Google]
1447773010365.jpg
24 KB, 404x540
>want to play fallout 4
>toaster can't run it, driver crashes every time
>it's starting to struggle even with 720p videos
>no money to get a new computer
>my shitty phone's screen died
>can't shitpost and listen music when I'm out or at work
>tfw every piece of tech stuff I have are defective hand me downs
>tfw never gonna have a good gaming pc or a phone that is not struggling to run even chrome

Such a life in 3rd world.
>>
>>24334119
What happened to your balls?
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.