[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw instead of being inspired by people better than me i
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1443049447202.png (117 KB, 560x402) Image search: [Google]
1443049447202.png
117 KB, 560x402
>tfw instead of being inspired by people better than me i become jealous and bitter
>>
>>24326998
how the fuck does someone get inspired by someone else succeeding? is that some normie shit?
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 266x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 266x200
>>24326998
This looks like a job for Tacololi
>>
>>24327016
i don't know, they usually say you should take it as motivation when someone else succeeds but that doesn't happen for me
>>
>>24327016
>>24327026

Because you fuck up all the time, everytime you see someone succeed , it hurts you deep in side. why cant it be me?
>>
File: ride.jpg (596 KB, 2048x1777) Image search: [Google]
ride.jpg
596 KB, 2048x1777
>being inspired by people
>>
>>24327016
I watch Michael Jordan vids and I get inspired to have a sociopathic desire to succeed
>>
>>24327066
OF COURSE I LIKE JIMMI HENDRIX.
>>
>>24327016
When I get rekd in a video game, I always get inspired and motivated to become just as good if not better.

You must be some kind of defeatist faggot.
>>
>>24326998
No one is better than me though.
>>
Thank you for making me realize I'm not the only one. I was feeling like the biggest asshole ever for thinking like that. It's not even that I resent them for being successful or having something. It's more along the line of me feeling down for realizing that I wasted another opportunity and missed out on something.
>>
>>24326998
Probably because you're a fucking woman.
>>
There are people like you out there. They are called bernie sanders supporters.
>>
>>24327162
no i'm a dude
>>
>>24326998
That sucks senpai. They both inspire me and make me want get gud so I can kick their ass in their own field. Or if they're a true master/genius, then at the very least someday get close to their level.

When I wanted to learn music I would sit and transcribe the music of peeps who were really good and whom I really admired. Sometimes you just have to figuratively get inside these people's heads and see what makes them tick. Then you can learn a little easier from them or something.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.