[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I getting cooked?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: 1446161493531.jpg (184 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1446161493531.jpg
184 KB, 1920x1080
I'm 21 about to graduate
dating very objectively/traditionally attractive woman with blond hair and also big boobies who is a sophomore for a little over a year
She is way out of my league
I'm like 5'11" and 140 pounds, no muscle
flat face/no chin (i look good from the front though)
She's told me she loves me but I'm too broken emotionally from a borderline ex to reciprocate although we operate under the idea that I'm slowly getting better
She gets hit on a lot but assures me she'd never cheat
Whenever she mentions an activity or class involving a guy I make self deprecating jokes about when the first date is or you guys will be cute together
Hope she realizes that I'm mostly being ironic in that I really don't care if she is hanging out with other guys/that I'm playing up an obsessed SO but there's a grain of self hatred in every joke
She always just tells me to shut up or that the guy is gay (she seems to know a lot of gay guys)
We hang out a lot and I really don't/didn't think she was cheating on me
>>
So tonight I'm about to drop her off at her dorm and I'm like wanna hang?
And she's like yeah we can but at some point I'm supposed to meet Megan and Jesse to work on homework
Megan is her roommate next year but I've never heard of Jesse
Who's this Jesse punk?
He's just a friend. He's Megan's best friend.
Let me guess, he's gay
No I don't have an excuse for him, he's straight.
Does he have a girlfriend?
No.

So I make one of my standard jokes and she gets legitimately upset, much more so than usual. She starts telling me that it's getting old, that she's never liked those jokes.
She starts getting out of the car, telling me loudly to quit saying those jokes, without giving me a kiss
I hadn't even said much, usually I'm much more over the top.
She just started acting super different.

I used to have total trust in her. She's like a bombshell type. She has just told me she'd never cheat on me and I have to believe her because if I didn't have complete trust in her I'd go crazy just because she gets hit on so much.

We hang out every day for at least an hour or two. But it almost sounds like this Jesse punk lives in the adjoining dormitory

How cooked is my goose?

Or am I just an asshole who takes a joke too far?
>>
File: 1445231291438.png (645 KB, 722x525) Image search: [Google]
1445231291438.png
645 KB, 722x525
>>24326772
>letting guys hit on your girl
You don't fucking do that, that's not the way this works

I don't care if it would have ended the relationship, bitches that are all flirty need to be put in line, and men that don't know their boundaries need to be set straight as well
>>
File: leon.png (160 KB, 392x224) Image search: [Google]
leon.png
160 KB, 392x224
>>24326772
You're right hand comes off?
>>
>>24326812
How m I supposed to stop them from hitting on her? Like I said I can't intimidate anyone physically. And when it happens in front of me (most people assume we aren't together due to the discrepancy in our attractiveness) she never reciprocates.

And I'm not gonna keep her locked up because that's what my ex did to me
>>
>>24326859
>Like I said I can't intimidate anyone physically.
Well get fucking /fit/ then m8
>>
>>24326812
Yeah my girlfriend works as a receptionist for a popular hotel for businessmen, thank fuck she's not one of those flirty girls because she gets hit on at her work way too much.
>>
She's already cheated on you.
>>
>>24326982

This 2bcfwu
>>
>>24326910
What if I'd rather spend my time watching movies/listening to music/reading/writing/drawing/sculpting/making stuff/playing video
>>
>>24326982
What gives it away?
>>
>>24327071
Just be based, my friend, or at least pretend to. I love my girlfriend but if she ever cheats on me; into the trash it goes. Girls like it when you are confident, she's with you for a reason.
>>
>>24327103
To add, when I say confident, I don't mean act like a douche, I mean be sure of yourself
>>
>>24327084

How defensive she is about the dude. She's probably gonna try to get with him, expect her to say something like 'let's go on a break for a bit, I need some space' and then she'll be back in about a month or so when things don't work out acting like nothing happened.
>>
Probably not cooked..

Try methamps if you want to understand being cooked.
>>
>>24327169

I'm willing to bet that if you preemptively dump her, she's gonna be pretty nonchalant about it.
>>
File: firebat.jpg (10 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
firebat.jpg
10 KB, 320x320
lets get cookin'
>>
>>24327136
Thanks for the good ass advice. However I am not confident in myself in any way really. Like I really dont like who I am and despite decent skill level in my creative endeavors I'm inconsistent. Also I basically talk about how unsure of everything I am because I feel like on a way it's a more realistic and honest outlook as opposed to lying to myself about being right about anything.
>>
>>24327218
I know exactly what you mean, man. I've been there and it could be exactly one of the traits she likes about you, you know sensitive guys sound intelligent, regarding you dont get too beta that she can't follow your thought process.

If you start going full on beta regarding the relationship, just try and keep it real without going all weird and shit on her, that's when you start to lose her, imo.

There are many people in this world who doubt themselves. .. to know you are not alone can be a source of strength for you to know you can be internally based if you try.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.