[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /cantholddownajob/ here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1447653994406.png (160 KB, 1928x1568) Image search: [Google]
1447653994406.png
160 KB, 1928x1568
Who /cantholddownajob/ here?
>>
>>24326332
I can't get a job peiod
>>
Who's gonna hire a depressed neet anyway? Have you seen the interview process for a lot of jobs these days? There's already so many willing slaves willing to take those jobs.
>>
>>24326332
Na, I always quit on my own terms. Except once at a temp job; I stirred the pot and got some negative attention from the management. I was always punctual and did my work though, so they didn't fire me but instead "let me go" because "I wasn't a good fit for the company."
>>
Finished a training period of two weeks.
It was terrible.
>>
>>24326495
this is the problem. No place will have you if you're not bouncy, energetic, outgoing, and optimistic.
>>
iktf nigga
it's like trying to fit a square peg in a round hole
>>
File: 1430163293922.jpg (41 KB, 303x566) Image search: [Google]
1430163293922.jpg
41 KB, 303x566
>implying i've ever even had a job
>>
>>24326530
I just want to get on with the job and skip this bullshit process.
>>
>>24326332
I've only had two jobs and I willingly quit both. I really hope I figure out how to never have a job again, that shit blows.
>>
File: 1425258937357.jpg (41 KB, 720x348) Image search: [Google]
1425258937357.jpg
41 KB, 720x348
Going on 9 months surprisingly.

I barely talk to anyone. No one barely talks to me.

This didn't work too well at my last job (worked with mostly women). Quit after 2 months because I was evaluated mostly on my social skills rather than job performance.

Women seem to hate introverts, especially in the workplace.
>>
Why is it they demand you have the correct personality anyway? Are they just trying to select for people who will be cheerful in the face of poor treatment, and not stand up to it or leave? Or is it something else?
>>
>get a job
>can't take doing the same thing every day for more than 6 months
>quit and try to find a new one
>>
Worked 3 jobs in my life while slowly going to college. They all fucking sucked in their own ways. Work is bullshit and I hate it.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.