[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I really don't give a shit about Paris. You know why cuz
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2
File: 1447370490949.jpg (111 KB, 447x473) Image search: [Google]
1447370490949.jpg
111 KB, 447x473
I really don't give a shit about Paris. You know why cuz every single time that is someone being bombed, attacked and killed by the thousands in Syria Middle East no one seems to give a shit

But the moment that a couple of white people get killed in a white country everyone starts tearingup. But not for the Syrians or any other Middle Eastern country because they're just a shade darker than white.

This isn't about terrorism, this is about hate, fear and demonization. All leading up to murder for profit
>>
>>24326057
stfu nerd it's been like three days already

no one wants to know how much you dont care
>>
>>24326057
Thank you so much for your input.
>>
Why the fuck would anyone care about shitskins dying?
>>
why do you keep making these reads
>>
File: 1442698361390.jpg (71 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1442698361390.jpg
71 KB, 600x600
>>24326057
>posts image from shit tier tumblr show
>whines about people not caring about shitskins

Please go back to reddit faggot,
>>
>>24326067
i don't care about your opinions either op but thanks for butthurting the normalfags
>>
No shit sherlock. No one gives a fuck about some worthless sandniggers.
>>
>>24326112
get mad nerdo
>>
>>24326104
season 3 was good
>>
>>24326093
And why would anyone care about white birdshit skin dying,
>>
>>24326057
did you get lost on the way to facebook?
>>
>>24326122
You go to>>24326134
>>
>>24326134
Kek nice try shit for brains.
>>
>>24326057
i see these posts all the time and wonder. if you really didn't care about something, wouldn't you just ignore it and get on with your life? it sounds more like you're just a contrarian trying to push back against public opinion.
>>
>>24326171
Nice projecting

Is that all your small white birdshit brain can do
>>
>caring about people dying
>giving a shit about one group of people dying over another
>constantly worrying about people across the world dying
Unless we're talking Holocaust tier numbers, I really don't care.
>>
>>24326195
>trying this hard

Kekles
>>
>>24326209
>Unless we're talking Holocaust tier numbers
normalfag pussy
>>
>>24326057
It's common for places in the middle east to get bombed, so no-one really cares. In white countries it's not very common for terrorists to attack, so the media has been making a big deal about the attacks for a while now.
>>
Well us white people care about each other, and dont want to see each other suffer. You could learn alot from us.
>>
WAKE UP WITH SOME LIQUOR IN ME
WAKE UP AND THE WORLD IS EMPTY
WAKE UP AND MY BAG IS EMPTY
WAKE UP TAKE A TRIP TO PARIS
>>
>>24326176
Oh I care about basic human decency, but when there are "people" who chose to only care about people with pale skins lives I really can't seem to care for them in introspect
>>
>>24326258
this is my first post in the thread, and i just came in to say you are retarded
>>
>>24326258
No, black non whites such as black people have compassion for people regardless of how they look because they actually deserve the title human
>>
>>24326057
It's all bullshit. No one actually gives a real fuck. If no one had made the Paris flag thing, people that where in no way affected by it would have gone the rest of their day as normal.

Sympathy is a trend now.
>>
>>24326057
When white people die they don't care. Why should we care when they die, we're just reporting on our own because that's what we want to watch. Just like on their news stations they report on their own because that's what they want to watch.
>>
>>24326274
eh, for me it went like
damn, 150 lives in paris gone, that could have been me

i'm not even white and i cared more about Paris than the Middle East because it's unexpected for this to happen in the West.

when I sit down and do think about all the worlds ended through war in general, it gets me in a bad mood. but you feel a certain sense of powerlessness when realize that innocent people die everyday for bullshit reasons and there's nothing you can do about it. the main motivator for Paris being a higher priority is that we can better relate to those people.

either way, war in general is fucked up and i wish it didn't happen. no innocent civilian deserves death for the affairs of their government(s).
>>
>>24326258
That is completely retarded in so many ways just find a cliff and dive headfirst you are so wrong and you should feel bad for being so retarded
>>
>>24326258
You really took care of your white Irish when they came to america, or the ittalians or the white European Jews

You are retarded, swallow some razor blades and do us a favor
>>
itt op tries really, really hard to get a b8 thread rolling through persistence and sheer force of autism
>>
>>24326454
You got nothing but insults, is that all you got
>>
>>24326258
This is actually true, you can moan about it but white neighborhoods are like fucking paradise on earth - people are caring, considerate, kids can play outside, everyone trusts each other etc.

t. not even fully white, before you jump down my throat.
>>
>>24326209
Holocaust didn't exist though
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.