[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that you guys are pathetic edgy whiners.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: GP5tVnd.png (68 KB, 1068x240) Image search: [Google]
GP5tVnd.png
68 KB, 1068x240
Reminder that you guys are pathetic edgy whiners.
>>
>>24325882
If I hate someone I always tell to them straight to their face though. Being /fit/ kinda helps. I don't give a shit what you think of me OP.
>>
>edgy post about hiding behind avatars
>reddit username is blocked out
ultimate irony tbqh
>>
Good point..
BUT CAN IT COUNTER DUBS?
>>
>username blacked out
ahahah ha ha hahahaha ha ha
nigger
>>
I hide behind anonymity on the internet when saying controversial things because I hide behind anonymity on the internet no matter what. I have literally no online presence under my actual name.
>>
But he makes an excellent case for why only discourse needs to be relatively unrestricted. No one should be allowed to create significant backlash against someone saying something they don't like.

Until we get rid of the ridiculous notion of fighting words, it is necessary.
>>
File: 1447708349304-r9k.png (23 KB, 800x721) Image search: [Google]
1447708349304-r9k.png
23 KB, 800x721
>>24325882
>reddit
>username blacked out
OMG ANONYMOUS MIGHT HACK ME IF THEY KNOW MY REDDIT
>>
>>24325882
>as if we need to be reminded.
No, but seriously who's worse? The 'pathetic edgy whiners' or the person pathetically and edgily whining about the pathetic edgy whiners?
>>
We have never dended this
>>
>>24325882
This guy is the reason why anonymous speech needs to exist. In real life the people like the guy in ops pic do the same thing as they do online: whenever they are confronted by a controversial opinion or something that goes against their far left views, they cry Bigotry to silence discussion. So people with non liberal views are forced into these online spaces by fear of being slandered.

Just look at modern universities. Saying anything about race or gender that doesn't follow modern social justice makes you a bigot. It's ridiculous. These people might want to check the definition of bigot since it also means someone who is intolerant of others views.
>>
>taking reddit seriously
baka desu
>>
>>24326059
>fighting words
>ridiculous notion

Them be fighting words, pardner!
>>
Normalfags fear what they don't know.
>>
>>24325882
>says a redditor
which is why i can't never take that shit seriously
>>
>>24325882
i always felt people who get angry at randos on the internet are even more pathetic than whiners.
>>
>>24325882

If one speaks out against Islam in public, they end up murdered. I don't need that shit in my life just because I think it's a backwards joke of a religion that has no place in modern western society.
>>
>>24325882
To cry in public is obsolete.
>>
File: back to tumblr.jpg (81 KB, 586x720) Image search: [Google]
back to tumblr.jpg
81 KB, 586x720
>>24325882
Don't you have some hashtags to repost?
>>
>>24325935
First thing I thought tbqh family. Hypocrisy at its finest. Even if it wasn't blacked out I bet they weren't using their real name.
>>
>>24325882
"your generation"

Looks like that SRSer's parents should have beaten him more. Then he'd realize he's dealing with the generation more sympathetic to his bullshit than any other, and the reason people hate him isn't because of his ideology, but because he's an arrogant brat with no value to anyone.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.