[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>ask grill for feet pics >she says "why? lol"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1447729955773.jpg (49 KB, 632x800) Image search: [Google]
1447729955773.jpg
49 KB, 632x800
>ask grill for feet pics
>she says "why? lol"
>I say "I like feet a lot"
>she says "really? There was a boy I used ot know when I was a kid, he loved feet too"
>sends me a picture
>next day
>ask for a picture of her soles
>she says "can i send them tmmrw? :D"
>I say alright, didnt want to pressure her
>ask again a week later
>she says "no, sorry, I'm not in the mood for this"
>I apologize

Did I bother her too much?

There were girls on tinychat that would send feet pics too. But I guess I would get carried away and ask everyday till they blocked me.

They'd send it, but I guess they just got tired of doing requests with nothing in return I guess.
>>
>feet fetishists

gross
>>
The complete opposite, dear friend. You didn't "bother" her enough. Be more assertive.
>>
>>24325881

You bothered her by having a perverted fetish you weirdo.
>>
You fucked it up. The trick is to make them feel like they're wanted for more than just their body, even if it's clear that that's all you want. This also goes for relationships with women in general. They know that all they have is their body, but they still want to act like they hold value in more than just body parts. We only play along because we want to fuck them. We know it, they know it, but we continue to play along because women are cunts.
>>
>>24325962

This.

>she says "can i send them tmmrw? :D"

You should have said, "No."

And if she didn't send them, just ignore her ass.
>>
>>24325881
post the pic senpai
>>
>>24325881
It was only a passing fancy for her, there wasn't really anything you could do.
>>
>actually receive a picture for something that isn't the norm
>asked for more

you idiot
>>
>>24325881
who is this mattress actress
>>
>>24327195
this

>>24325881
you have to offer something in human relationships, keep asking for foot pics is ridiculous
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.