[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do they think they think this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
Why do they think they think this?
>>
>>24325477
>women actually believe they think this
How do the memefags who make this shit not consciously recognize that they retroactively see Chads as being refined masters of language despite talking like chimps, while most autistic NEET permavirgins actually make texts that look more like the second?

God, this gender-war "lol unattractive men are unattractive let's talk publicly about how unattractive they are" culture triggers me.
>>
>boys
>"Hello"
>men
>"hey bish want sum fuk?"
>>
>>24325477
Right side is literally the way I text women when I ask them out. I am still a kissless virgin.
>>
Hijacking your thread for a sec op. Do you guys think girls would appreciate if I send her a text right now while shes asleep? Something nice she can read when she wakes up
>>
>>24325477
Shit do you always take memes seriously.
>>
>>24325477
Women don't respond to the right. They desperately want someone to take charge. They're also stupid af and want some Chad to talk to her on a memester level
>>
>>24325968
Sounds nice on paper, but in reality it's creepy af family.
>>
>>24325477
right is creepy

left works almost in all cases unless you're 30+
>>
>>24326000
Why do you think its creepy? What if I already have some sort of relation with this girl, wouldnt she think its cute or nice?
>>
>>24325940
>wanting to take them out for dinner
>paying for them
Sexist pig implying women can't take care of themselves.
>>
>>24325477
They don't.

They just say they do to keep the betas hungry.
>>
>>24325477
every day that passes, this becomes an even more useless "comparison" to make.

bitches are going to continue having children out of wedlock in rising numbers.

chad-dad is not sending either one of those texts.

the problem isn't men. enough of this shit.
>>
Left = playing it cool

Right = I'm a nice guy, pls have sex with me
>>
chad vs kekold
>>
>taking a woman's word at face value.

I really do enjoy laughing at the contradictions, the hypocrisy, doublethink and outright stupidity of what women say, but you can't blame them. There is no point in getting angry, this is a woman's nature. They do not realise what the fuck they are saying and whether it is right or wrong. It is innate in women to lie and decieve, I hope you all realise that, there is no point getting upset as she is totally unaware of what she's done. As Patrice o'neal says; if you put a steak in front of a dog and walk away and the dog eats it. Would you be mad? Of course not because it's in its nature.
>>
>>24325477
>Boys
Doesn't have money to spend on you.
>Men
Has money to spend on you.
>>
>>24325477

Left is alpha, right is provider, beta-bux.
>>
>>24325477
They know that they don't think this, they're saying this in order to try and convince more beta schmucks to buy them free meals.
>>
>>24326106
>phone vibrates and wakes her up
>It's anon
>"Hey there beautiful I have been wondering....."
>OMFGGDHJSGHDKGHSJH K FUCK OFF ANON I WAS TRYING TO SLEEP NOW I CAN'T SLEEP BECAUSE I HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT YOUR CREEPY ARSE

Don't do it
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.