[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw I hate everything the modern world and civilization stand
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: Theodore_Kaczynski.jpg (41 KB, 555x414) Image search: [Google]
Theodore_Kaczynski.jpg
41 KB, 555x414
>tfw I hate everything the modern world and civilization stand for
>mfw spend all day on the computer browsing /r9k/, listening to music, and playing runescape to escape reality instead of doing anything about it
>mfw
>>
Industrialization was a mistake.
>>
>>24325407
it goes even farther back than that

agriculture was a mistake
>>
>>24325407
>>24325430
Consciousness was a mistake.
>>
>>24325453
My man, little do you know that consciousness is fundamental. It cannot be accounted for in terms of anything else, how does it feel to know that your existence is guaranteed in the eternal history of the universe? You will never be able to throw off the yolk of consciousness and the weight it bears.
>>
File: Ruse-Cohle----hes-here-to-012.jpg (36 KB, 620x372) Image search: [Google]
Ruse-Cohle----hes-here-to-012.jpg
36 KB, 620x372
>>24325453
one monkey looked at the sun and told another monkey "he says that you need to give me your fuckin share"
>>
File: image.jpg (109 KB, 640x453) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109 KB, 640x453
>>24325236
He was so cute and look what industrial society did to him
>>
>>24325236
Randy, is that you?
>>
>>24325523
No? My name starts with a Z
>>
>>24325482
If you think that consciousness is separate from your body that just means you've never had a head injury before. After a concussion or two you become acutely aware of how your "self" can be altered or damaged.
>>
>>24325430
Agriculture is alright. Industrialization was the worst.
>>
>>24325521
more like he was subjected to brutal mk ultra psychological tests

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Murray#Harvard_human_experiments

go read about what happened in those specific tests. it's really fucked up.
>>
>>24325482
let me guess, you FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE right? take your meme philosophy elsewhere.
>>
>>24325539
>tfw Zezima wastes Runescape multitasking potential on /r9k/
>>
>>24325583
It's Zaper you fucking retard
>>
>>24325583
>>24325614
lmfao no its Zareh
>>
>>24325566
Double dubs doesn't make you the boss here

>>24325552
I have, bike accident. Anyways its not separate from your body, your self is what listens and gives meaning to what your senses perceive.

It doesn't have a physical existence, its more like an essence. It necessitates a physical existence. Lets just call it mind, and it is inherent to all atoms.

https://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/David_Bohm

This guy explains it better than me.
>>
>>24325563
Actually the MK ultra tests they did on him werent that bad, if im not mistaken they just challenged his political views to cause extreme stress
>>
>>24325662
it was more than just political views, they tried to break down who he was as a person and identity

you do that to someone who isn't quite right in the head as it is, and you get... well... him.
>>
>>24325700
oh, my bad.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.