[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why aren't they a reality yet?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
Why aren't they a reality yet?
>>
>>24324877
Because life is a cruel joke and normies love to watch us suffer.
>>
>>24324877
>born too late to explore the planet
>born too early to use a suicide booth
feels bad man
>>
>>24324877
Because if their is only normies left, then normis will not exist.
>>
>>24324898
Not quite. More like no one gives a shit about you.
>>
>>24325976
then why keep me alive when they could profit from my death?
>>
>>24325976
if that was true normies wouldn't cry so much about how suicide is selfish and it's good that it's illegal to help
>>
The existence of happy people depends on the existence of miserable people.
>>
>>24326042
They try and keep everyone alive dumbass.
>>
>>24326132
This. The world is run by slaves, in one form or another.
>>
File: 1405511782666.jpg (10 KB, 350x334) Image search: [Google]
1405511782666.jpg
10 KB, 350x334
>>24324877

fun fact: there was an automated suicide machine in service for a short period called the "Deliverance Machine" but the moralfag police shut it down.

>notebook computer asked a patient a series of questions intended to confirm their intent to die. If the patient answered affirmatively to all of the questions, the injection of a lethal amount of barbiturates was triggered.

>The machine was used, legally, while the Australian Northern Territory's Rights of the Terminally Ill Act 1995 was in effect; the act was eventually overturned.
>>
>>24326424
>tfw born too young and in the wrong country for a merciful death
>>
>>24326042
they profit more from your life baka
>>
>>24326527
It would be so easy to kill yourself in painless or even blissful ways,

1. Buy an IV drip from a hospital on eBay.
2. Buy heroin/morphine on the silk road equivalent. 100x fatal dose amount.
3. Configure the IV drip to give significant amounts of morphine every minute for as long as it can.
4. Get doped up on morphine, drift into blissful oblivion. The machine keeps dosing you while you are out, you fall further and further down without ever experiencing an overdose.

That required a second's worth of thought. There are plenty of other ways.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.