[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to explain to people why I don't like tattoos and piercings?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshot_2015-06-15-02-27-40.png (862 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-06-15-02-27-40.png
862 KB, 1080x1920
How to explain to people why I don't like tattoos and piercings? Nobody ever understands
>>
>>24324648

>21

No fucking way is she 21. No fucking way.
>>
in my experience if you just say they aren't your taste no one cares. if you go on a rant about how everyone with them is a nasty degenerate and you hate them, then it's a bit different
>>
>>24324648

Stop bringing it up?

No one would fucking no unless you were going around with your AXSHUALLYs
>>
>>24324674
Yeah but the whole "she was cute, ask her out" thing happens to which I say "I don't really like girls with tattoos" and then comes "why?"
>>
>>24324673

This OP.

Although I'm curious as to why you're unable to convey why you don't like tattoos and piercings.
>>
>>24324657
she's had a hard life okay?
>>
>>24324706
"I just think it looks gross."

Simple as fuck senpai.
>>
>>24324648
all girls with tatts fucked the footy team when they were 13yo?
>>
Tattoos are indicative of certain personality traits. Namely, special snowflake syndrome, bad decision making ability, daddy issues and a generally childish demeanor.

Never mind that they're usually garish, and beautiful women who tattoo themselves are doing the aesthetic equivalent of plastering over a beautiful fresco. The mental shit going on behind extensive tattoos is the thing that is really concerning.

"But dude why dont u just fuk it and leav it???"

Why would I waste my time with a woman that I won't want to develop? If I just wanted random sex I'd pay a prostitute. Cheaper and less annoying than having to build a romance that I'll just destroy later.

It's incredible to me how much effort people devote to accessing pussy.
>>
>>24324980
this rant would be valid 20 years ago. these days it's normal
>>
>>24325000
That's because your typical person has special snowflake syndrome, bad decision making ability, daddy issues and a generally childish demeanor.
>>
>>24324706
Lie.
>"Just ask her out. :^)"
"Nah, I'm okay."
>"Why??? lol"
"She has the same tattoo as my ex," "I'm not into (hair color) girls," "She smells like my mom," pretty much any excuse that doesn't involve the truth when it comes to how you feel about tattoos, to be honest.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.