[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey robots Do you guys have any tips on how to get a qt gf?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6
File: Bed Hair.jpg (119 KB, 450x360) Image search: [Google]
Bed Hair.jpg
119 KB, 450x360
Hey robots
Do you guys have any tips on how to get a qt gf?
>>
>>24324505
be attractive? why do they have to be the only ones putting effort?
>>
hi, hello 1(one) qt gf here!
>>
>>24324505
Watch anime until you fall in love with one
>>
>>24324505
screen. dont see the good in others. theyll use it against you. Youll go on nice car trips. Some people dont deserve to live. And they know it deep down.
>>
File: 1424790291259.jpg (73 KB, 490x333) Image search: [Google]
1424790291259.jpg
73 KB, 490x333
>>24324505
If only this were the case.
>>
>>24324659
?
can you explain what im projecting on to you
>>
>>24324505
We aren't the best people to ask.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1437099135303.jpg (17 KB, 600x288) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1437099135303.jpg
17 KB, 600x288
>>24324505

As a former robot turned cyborg with a gf, i'll tell you some bullshit lines that should help you out.

1. Start looking for one. Like, actually looking. Try to figure out the girl you want, and where one like that would be. Where would she hang out? What sites would she be prone to visiting?

2. Probably the most important one. Actually put yourself out there. Like posting your chart in one of those little chart threads. Things like that put yourself out there. Start a profile on a dating site if you think that's a good idea. Or make a fake one to check out what girls are in your area first at least. Just put yourself out there. Somewhere. You'll never find one if no one ever knows you exist.

3. Improve yourself. Do what you can to make yourself better. Physically, socially, etc. Dress better, walk with confidence. Cary yourself a certain way. At least try to look like a guy a girl would have some interest in.

4. Be yourself. That's the most normie fucking thing ever said, but it's true at some level. Thing is, it's a trick. It doesn't mean be you as you are now, because if you're asking this, maybe your a shit person. It means be the best you. Because after all, if you want the relationship to work, she's going to have to actually like you. I've done this, and ended up with having many female friends interested with my before. Problem is, they liked me, but they didn't want to BE with me. You need to be looking for a girl that likes some of your attributes. It's even easier if you're looking for some one that's somewhat like yourself. So go fucking get better.

Go post on fucking /soc/. There's threads solely devoted to posting information about yourself and finding another person. Bunch of chart threads too. Don't be one of those beta faggots all like "uughh uhh i'd rather not go to such a place filled with degenerates". Those degenerates are contained to their respective threads.
>>
File: shiggy_diggy_doo.jpg (110 KB, 960x843) Image search: [Google]
shiggy_diggy_doo.jpg
110 KB, 960x843
>>24324505
>come to r9k looking for advice on picking up chicks
>r9k
>for advice on getting girls
>>
>>24324520
>Girls
>putting effort into dating

LOL
>>
>>24324505
Typical UK cuuck of Abdul spams that disgusting whoer everyday

Why am I not that suprised
>>
>>24324505

Just be yourself :~P
>>
It is theorekekically possible to meet a qt gf while night skiing, or on runescape
>>
Go on omegle, thats how i met mine. Want to see pics?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.