[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey robots. What are some cheap appetite suppressants that actually
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: 1445965661340.jpg (37 KB, 500x497) Image search: [Google]
1445965661340.jpg
37 KB, 500x497
Hey robots. What are some cheap appetite suppressants that actually work? I'm trying to lose weight and I fucking hate excercise
>>
If you don't eat for the first few hours of the day you find your appetite dissappears, then eat something high in protein later in the day.
>>
C O F F E E
O
F
F
E
E
>>
>>24324333
That thing wouldn't kill you like that, the circuit would be complete across the hand. It needs to be complete across the heart to kill you, you've got to do it with a left finger in one and a right finger in the other.
>>
Nicotine and caffeine.
>>
>>24324333
Just get cancer
>>
How overweight are you? If you're only a few pounds then just eat less. If you're more than that then you're going to have to exercise.
>>
File: image.jpg (269 KB, 963x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
269 KB, 963x1280
>>24324333
>>I'm trying to lose weight and I fucking hate excercise

People will tell you that exercise matters, and it does, but it isn't even ALMOST vital to weight loss. Go to fitnessfrog and enter your stats in the TDEE calculator HONESTLY. The number it gives you is the estimated amount of calories you burn a day. To lose weight at a safe pace that you can maintain, subtract 500 calories from the number the calculator gives you. Now you count calories every day. It sucks at first, but you get used to it.
>>
File: 4474k977.png (170 KB, 281x252) Image search: [Google]
4474k977.png
170 KB, 281x252
You are fat because you eat shit artificial processed nutrient poor pseudo-foods, not because you eat too much.

Eat this
>fruits and vegetables
>eggs, fish, lean meats
>organic dairy
>raw and probiotic foods
>raw nuts

And don't eat this:

>GMO (mainly conventional soy, canola, wheat and corn)
>wheat in general, don't need to be gluten free, but modern wheat bread is total shit
>anything with added sugar, artificial sweeteners or agave nectar

Also, drink plenty of water, and avoid bromine in your diet (its an additive to many bread and beverages) and environment.

TLDR: Eat real food, stop eating wheat and sugar. Basically ask yourself if what you're about to eat is actual food, or just some Amerifat garbage loaded with chemicals
>>
>>24324490
This. Read the sticky on /fit/. Don't post, just read.

Only thing that matters for weight loss is calories in vs calories out. You SHOULD lift weights too to retain as much muscle as you can, but if you just want to be a sad skinny cunt then eating fewer calories is a fine way to do it.
>>
>>24324333
Drinking more water. It fills your stomach and keeps you hydrated. also just eat less like everyone else ITT is saying.
>>
>>24324723
>wheat
How about rye?
>>
>>24324333
C I G A R E T T E S

>for real family, they're not good for your lungs but by God will they make you not want to eat and improve your body if you're overweight
>>
>>24324333
OP,eat 0 carb/sugar, high fat and medium protein. Ketogenic has proven to be the most effective diet because you can eat anywhere from 100-500 calories in a meal and not be hungry for 4-6 hours due to your blood sugar not being affected and because the body digests fats more slowly. This also resets your kidneys to process fats and proteins into glucose for use by the body. I have been ketoing for a week now and have dropped 7 lbs. I am also not having a single problem with cravings or cheating. I always feel satisfied and I if I'm not, contentment is only a few hundred calories away.
>>
>>24324974
>cigarettes
>improve your body
Kill yourself, oh wait, you are already doing that, enjoy you're lung cancer.
>>
Ritalin
>>
>>24324333
Dip tobacco. Depending on where you live it can be dirt cheap and it tastes great if you get a good brand like Copenhagen or Skoal.
>>
File: 1447129529766.jpg (34 KB, 620x620) Image search: [Google]
1447129529766.jpg
34 KB, 620x620
>>24325069
I hope you don't choke from eating all those dicks, fat fuck
>>
water
coffee
cigs
stims
get a calorie counter app, count how many you would normally consume, then subtract at least 500 from that
>>
YOHIMBINE

seriously nigger, take this shit. its cheap as fuck and I've lost like 40 pounds since june
>>
anorexia works well, but it isn't the most fun lifestyle at first. after a while you start to like the feeling of having an empty stomach, then stuff gets all fucky
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.